Author Topic: Morons  (Read 14627 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Morons
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 04:21:41 PM »
Great work GBR (A AOT fan . . . AOT ='s Afraid of Texas), you're a Corn/AOT fan who truly "gets it".

Welcome and please continue posting.

I'll ask again, how is helping our athletic program and our university as a whole and being in the stable Big 10 a bad thing?
We're making more money and we know the future of the Big 10.   The Big 12-3 is falling apart as we speak.

it also helps that texas won't be kicking the crap out of you every year :dunno:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »
hey gbr,

can i get you to link me the site you came from? preferably the thread which this thread was linked? tia
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline KSUsteve13

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 07:09:42 PM »
You and your nebraska bros need to calm down. Why dont you hate on ohio state or something.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 08:46:32 PM »
Reading this thread is like getting jumped by Kimbo Slice in a dark alley.  I knew I shouldn't have opened a thread so eliquently titled "morons".  NU bbs'ers bring it like no other.

It's "elaquent" you effing moron.  I hate to agree with the NU guys but seriously, some of you can't even effing spell and it makes us all look like a bunch of hayseeds.
Jeebus the handle fits  :facepalm:

el·o·quent? ?/??l?kw?nt/  Show Spelled[el-uh-kwuhnt]  Show IPA

I don't know about this gbr guy. KSU is now my go to team in the MWC. f**K! Boise st.  EMAW BABY!!!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:51:29 PM by Huskerpride »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2011, 08:48:47 PM »
Reading this thread is like getting jumped by Kimbo Slice in a dark alley.  I knew I shouldn't have opened a thread so eliquently titled "morons".  NU bbs'ers bring it like no other.

It's "elaquent" you effing moron.  I hate to agree with the NU guys but seriously, some of you can't even effing spell and it makes us all look like a bunch of hayseeds.
Jeebus the handle fits  :facepalm:

el·o·quent? ?/??l?kw?nt/  Show Spelled[el-uh-kwuhnt]  Show IPA

I'm not even sure you process what you read on goEMAW.com completely the way it's intended.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
Reading this thread is like getting jumped by Kimbo Slice in a dark alley.  I knew I shouldn't have opened a thread so eliquently titled "morons".  NU bbs'ers bring it like no other.

It's "elaquent" you effing moron.  I hate to agree with the NU guys but seriously, some of you can't even effing spell and it makes us all look like a bunch of hayseeds.

I'm not even sure you process what you read on goEMAW.com completely the way it's intended.
I do, but I'm on the end of a 12 pack after working in the sun all day. :drink:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2011, 08:53:46 PM »

good excuse, imo

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »

Food truck? :drool:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
husker working in the sun all day.  :facepalm:  Give us a call when you figure out how to make money without working, lovey. 

:kstategrad:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »
GBR/AOT Fan, great points, you keep pounding on them.

Again, welcome to the board.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2011, 10:54:32 PM »
eFF CONTRACTIONS !!!!!

Offline GBR

• Corn Hole'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2011, 01:43:37 AM »
You and your nebraska bros need to calm down. Why dont you hate on ohio state or something.

Because it's fun to watch the Big 12-2-1 squirm like this.  I have nothing against Ohio St or any other Big 10 school.
They didn't "make fun of us" or make fun of the fact that Brook Berringer died in a plane crash right before the draft, you ksu fans did a good job of doing that years after it happened.  Big 10 school didn't have a Decade of Dominance dvd.  During which  that "decade" (pending on the years when it started, I"ve never watched it) Nebraska won 3 National titles and Oklahoma won 1 National title and ksu only won 1 Big 12 title.   

Living in Manhattan I've put up with your bandwagon fans, and I've laughed at them.  I also felt bad for LHC Bill Snyder when he retired the first time.  You guys couldn't even sell out that game because your team at the time I believe was 4-7 and your season was done.  Hell I went to that game out of respect for the old man because of what he did.

Your fan base has no idea what it's thinking as I've pointed out.  Now yes I know those are only 2 examples but I know it's all over the place.  KSU isn't a power in anything.  Not football, not basketball, nothing except for being an Ag school.  Which is fine, that's what you do and what you're good at but don't think you're more or that any one else thinks your more than that.  Ksu is a middle tier athletic school that isn't getting looked at by the SEC or PAC 12 or even the Big East w/o being teamed with KU. 

I'm not saying this to be an ass, but to tell it how an outsider sees it.    Trust me more people see it how I see it than how your guys see it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2011, 02:00:24 AM »
Brook Berringer died in a plane crash right before the draft

I thought he was the pilot.  :confused:

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2011, 02:00:56 AM »

Because it's fun to watch the Big 12-2-1 squirm like this.  I have nothing against Ohio St or any other Big 10 school.
They didn't "make fun of us" or make fun of the fact that Brook Berringer died in a plane crash right before the draft, you ksu fans did a good job of doing that years after it happened.  Big 10 school didn't have a Decade of Dominance dvd.  During which  that "decade" (pending on the years when it started, I"ve never watched it) Nebraska won 3 National titles and Oklahoma won 1 National title and ksu only won 1 Big 12 title.   

Living in Manhattan I've put up with your bandwagon fans, and I've laughed at them.  I also felt bad for LHC Bill Snyder when he retired the first time.  You guys couldn't even sell out that game because your team at the time I believe was 4-7 and your season was done.  Hell I went to that game out of respect for the old man because of what he did.

Your fan base has no idea what it's thinking as I've pointed out.  Now yes I know those are only 2 examples but I know it's all over the place.  KSU isn't a power in anything.  Not football, not basketball, nothing except for being an Ag school.  Which is fine, that's what you do and what you're good at but don't think you're more or that any one else thinks your more than that.  Ksu is a middle tier athletic school that isn't getting looked at by the SEC or PAC 12 or even the Big East w/o being teamed with KU. 

I'm not saying this to be an ass, but to tell it how an outsider sees it.    Trust me more people see it how I see it than how your guys see it.

I would consider it an honor to be the first big 10 fan to make fun of Brook Berringer dying in a plane crash before the draft.. Not that the last part is really relevant, considering he wasn't going to get drafted.. Still, I'd like to make fun of it all the same..

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2011, 02:05:43 AM »
I would consider it an honor to be the first big 10 fan to make fun of Brook Berringer dying in a plane crash before the draft.. Not that the last part is really relevant, considering he wasn't going to get drafted.. Still, I'd like to make fun of it all the same..

See, I don't like that GBR is implying that it was some sort of accident that Berringer was just an unlucky victim of.  He was flying the plane and killed his passenger.  Intentional?  Incompetent?  I don't know, but let's not make Brook the victim here.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2011, 02:25:55 AM »
Brook was dying to get out of Nebraska.  Sad, really.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
can you give me the name of poster who made that quote?  He/she is not representative of this message board or its members and I would like to censure them.

The "what makes me kind of nervous......" quote is from the user "pissclams" and the "two sport powerhouse" is from the user "WildcatNkilt".

Called out.  I feel I'm going to get a good talking to from the board admins about this.

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2011, 10:41:49 AM »
can you give me the name of poster who made that quote?  He/she is not representative of this message board or its members and I would like to censure them.

The "what makes me kind of nervous......" quote is from the user "pissclams" and the "two sport powerhouse" is from the user "WildcatNkilt".

Called out.  I feel I'm going to get a good talking to from the board admins about this.

chingon already filled out a "call to action" on the mod board but it's the weekend so we have to wait until monday to vote.

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »
"Your fan base has no idea what it's thinking as I've pointed out.  Now yes I know those are only 2 examples but I know it's all over the place.  KSU isn't a power in anything.  Not football, not basketball, nothing except for being an Ag school.  Which is fine, that's what you do and what you're good at but don't think you're more or that any one else thinks your more than that.  Ksu is a middle tier athletic school that isn't getting looked at by the SEC or PAC 12 or even the Big East w/o being teamed with KU."

Kansas State University college of Architecture planning and design national rankings:
•bachelor of interior architecture/design programs - third;
•master of interior architecture/design program - seventh;
•bachelor of landscape architecture program - third;
•master of landscape architecture program - fourth;
•bachelor of architecture program - sixth; and
•master of architecture program - sixteenth.

The powerhouse ku athletic dept. that was 1-13 against us, that sucks at all sports other than Mens basketball and has been investigated by the FBI?
Dax fan club member!

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »
"Your fan base has no idea what it's thinking as I've pointed out.  Now yes I know those are only 2 examples but I know it's all over the place.  KSU isn't a power in anything.  Not football, not basketball, nothing except for being an Ag school.  Which is fine, that's what you do and what you're good at but don't think you're more or that any one else thinks your more than that.  Ksu is a middle tier athletic school that isn't getting looked at by the SEC or PAC 12 or even the Big East w/o being teamed with KU."

Kansas State University college of Architecture planning and design national rankings:
•bachelor of interior architecture/design programs - third;
•master of interior architecture/design program - seventh;
•bachelor of landscape architecture program - third;
•master of landscape architecture program - fourth;
•bachelor of architecture program - sixth; and
•master of architecture program - sixteenth.

The powerhouse ku athletic dept. that was 1-13 against us, that sucks at all sports other than Mens basketball and has been investigated by the FBI?

our architecture program sucks.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »
Was Brook Berringer training to be a terrorist?  :horrorsurprise:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2011, 11:47:55 AM »
you live in Manhattan too GBR?? wow, small world. OT, can you try out Noodles and Company when it opens and tell me how it is.

Also, still waiting for that link on the Nebraska boards, tia.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2011, 11:55:44 AM »
...I have nothing against Ohio St or any other Big 10 school....

If I mention 1997 do you and MIG have a few things to discuss as long as we're talking no animosity and all?  I truly believe Michigan won the 1997 MNC but that's not for me to opine 'cause I'm just a wildcat.  Talk amongst yourselves but please stick around.
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2011, 12:00:54 PM »

No.  He just sucked at flying planes/not killing people.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »

No.  He just sucked at flying planes/not killing people.

How he can be viewed as a hero by those deviants is beyond me.  KSUBrian hasn't even injured anyone with his reckless transportation methods, but he's a black sheep around here.  Sickening.