Author Topic: Morons  (Read 14946 times)

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Morons
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 07:52:53 PM »
At least you guys could always beat Tejas in whatever sport you played them. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »
At least you guys could always beat Tejas in whatever sport you played them. 

Oh  :lol:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »
How are you a power house in any sport?  How many Big12 titles do you have this past decade in anything??   

Rhetorical question???   :confused:

GBR you are the man in the mirror!

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 08:47:34 PM »
I hate having Nebraska fans around this board because they always make us look stupid.   I was hoping that after they left for the Big 10 that this board would be a more safe haven for us to feel better about ourselves but I cn see that won't be the case.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:41 PM »
I hate having Nebraska fans around this board because they always make us look stupid.   I was hoping that after they left for the Big 10 that this board would be a more safe haven for us to feel better about ourselves but I cn see that won't be the case.
Nah JT, You do a good enough job of making yourself look stupid. You definitely don't need any help. If it's a safe haven that you're looking for, I think there's some open beds at Big Lakes in Manhattan.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »
Reading this thread is like getting jumped by Kimbo Slice in a dark alley.  I knew I shouldn't have opened a thread so eliquently titled "morons".  NU bbs'ers bring it like no other.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:04 PM »
Nah JT, You do a good enough job of making yourself look stupid. You definitely don't need any help. If it's a safe haven that you're looking for, I think there's some open beds at Big Lakes in Manhattan.

haha

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
Man, I'm getting ganged up on by 3 Nebraskans now.  It feels like they're ass raping my soul!

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2011, 10:55:30 PM »
Reading this thread is like getting jumped by Kimbo Slice in a dark alley.  I knew I shouldn't have opened a thread so eliquently titled "morons".  NU bbs'ers bring it like no other.

It's "elaquent" you rough ridin' moron.  I hate to agree with the NU guys but seriously, some of you can't even rough ridin' spell and it makes us all look like a bunch of hayseeds.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2011, 12:29:45 AM »
Have fun in the MWC you idiots.  Here is a direct quote from one of your posters in another thread:

"what makes me kind of nervous is that we have the second most recognizable mascot in all of sports.  everyone knows that when they see the powercat, that k-state is coming lynch mob style.  hopefully they don't think the stupid terroristhawk is coming right behind us, even though no one really recognizes the terroristhawk."

What a joke that is.  No one outside of Big 12 schools will think of "wildcats" as ksu, it'll be Kentucky.   You guys should be happy if you get to ride KU's coat tail to the Big east.  There you'll be a top 4 football team year in and year out.  If you go to the SEC you'll be lucky to make a bowl game just like you're lucky if you do that now.

Here is another quote from user of this site:

"I think being a two sport powerhouse gives us the edge over some of these other schools."

How are you a power house in any sport?  How many Big12 titles do you have this past decade in anything?  1?   KU and Texas are the only power houses in Basketball and you guys in the past 5 years have been to what, 2 bowl games?  GTFO with your power house crap.

Yeah, we are kind of scared of Texas too.  We want to run away also.

Yep that's exactly what we did.  So scared that it got us in a secure place, with a very good TV deal that will get us on more National games which will only help our recruiting.  Plus not just our athletics but our University as a whole will be making more money this way and everyone knows money runs everything.

Horrible move on our part.   It's so much better not knowing what's going to happen next week or next month or next year. Right?

I don't think running away from a better team is going to help recruiting. I know you probably think 18-year-olds are dumb, but they know what's going on. They know who's not scared to stick around and fight a big bully, and they'll admire that.  The kids you would normally be getting are going to be turning their backs on Nubb faster than Josh Freeman did.

That's a very good point Stevesie. And one can't help but wonder if said 18 year olds, specifically 18 year old Texans, haven't already begun snubbin' Nub.. Nub averaged about 8 'cruits a year from Tex their last 5 years in the Big 12. Currently - 0 'cruits from Tex in their 1st season as avowed cowards. Hmmm. I know I'm suspicious.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »
Have fun in the MWC you idiots.  Here is a direct quote from one of your posters in another thread:

"what makes me kind of nervous is that we have the second most recognizable mascot in all of sports.  everyone knows that when they see the powercat, that k-state is coming lynch mob style.  hopefully they don't think the stupid terroristhawk is coming right behind us, even though no one really recognizes the terroristhawk."

What a joke that is.  No one outside of Big 12 schools will think of "wildcats" as ksu, it'll be Kentucky.   You guys should be happy if you get to ride KU's coat tail to the Big east.  There you'll be a top 4 football team year in and year out.  If you go to the SEC you'll be lucky to make a bowl game just like you're lucky if you do that now.

"I think being a two sport powerhouse gives us the edge over some of these other schools."

How are you a power house in any sport?  How many Big12 titles do you have this past decade in anything?  1?   KU and Texas are the only power houses in Basketball and you guys in the past 5 years have been to what, 2 bowl games?  GTFO with your power house crap.

Yep that's exactly what we did.  So scared that it got us in a secure place, with a very good TV deal that will get us on more National games which will only help our recruiting.  Plus not just our athletics but our University as a whole will be making more money this way and everyone knows money runs everything.

Horrible move on our part.   It's so much better not knowing what's going to happen next week or next month or next year. Right?

Fellow big 10 brother..  :cheers:

You'll have to excuse these guys, they aren't quite as civilized as the fans you're surely accustomed to in big 10..

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2011, 01:02:11 AM »

Fellow big 10 brother..  :cheers:

You'll have to excuse these guys, they aren't quite as civilized as the fans you're surely accustomed to in big 10..

Your board cred just plummeted. Big time.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2011, 01:12:12 AM »
Wow, did not see that one coming. MiG just went from being one of the best to one of the worst posters on this site with a single post.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 02:07:44 AM »
Wow, did not see that one coming. MiG just went from being one of the best to one of the worst posters on this site with a single post.

big 10 "where were all civilized, and crap"

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 02:13:23 AM »
MIG - SELL SELL SELL

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2011, 02:44:34 AM »
F this crap! I'm doing shots with Dr. thompson himself from thee SECret conference. He's real excited about the news!  :comeatme: Ware Eagle, or should I say WAR WILDCAT!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2011, 04:36:10 AM »

no dude, eff you. you had something good and you ruined it.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 09:22:18 AM »
How are you a power house in any sport?  How many Big12 titles do you have this past decade in anything??   

Rhetorical question???   :confused:

GBR you are the man in the mirror!

equestrain, heptathalon, high jump........take that muther effer.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »

big 10: "Where we don't know how to use a contraction"

Offline LilSmokyMcIntyre

• Fan
  • The (wo)man the myth the legend
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/#!/HotDogsKC
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2011, 10:35:44 AM »
Man, I'm getting ganged up on by 3 Nebraskans now.  It feels like they're ass raping my soul!

At least they're not ass raping your goat#huskerpasttime
 :shakesfist:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 12:28:09 PM »

big 10: "Where we don't know how to use a contraction"

:lol:

Offline A-Lishious

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 03:23:08 PM »
can you give me the name of poster who made that quote?  He/she is not representative of this message board or its members and I would like to censure them.

The "what makes me kind of nervous......" quote is from the user "pissclams" and the "two sport powerhouse" is from the user "WildcatNkilt".

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE 'SCLAMS

Offline GBR

• Corn Hole'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »
GBR thank you for posting and I agree with you that this site is one of the most delusional there is. The powercat is probably not even in the top 3 nationally and while we probably are a powerhouse in football given our recent Big XII title we haven't reached powerhouse status yet in basketball imo. A couple more runs in the tournament though and that could change. Please keep posting and welcome to the board.

So just so I get this right, and I'm not trying to flame or anything, but you're saying that the powercat is more popular than (in any order): The "U" from Miami, the "O" from Ohio st,  the Gater from Florida, the SC symbol from USC, the Hook em from Texas, the Numbers on the side of the helmet from Alabama, the red N from Nebraska, or Michigan's helmets which are often considered the best in college football?  I only ask this because you said "probably not even in the top 3 nationally" meaning you think they could be.   All of those are symbols one way or another from power house schools full of tradition and that I believe are more known the the "powercat".   Yes i could be wrong but I wanted to check it with you first.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »
Great work GBR (A AOT fan . . . AOT ='s Afraid of Texas), you're a Corn/AOT fan who truly "gets it".

Welcome and please continue posting.

Offline GBR

• Corn Hole'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »
Great work GBR (A AOT fan . . . AOT ='s Afraid of Texas), you're a Corn/AOT fan who truly "gets it".

Welcome and please continue posting.

I'll ask again, how is helping our athletic program and our university as a whole and being in the stable Big 10 a bad thing?
We're making more money and we know the future of the Big 10.   The Big 12-3 is falling apart as we speak.