Author Topic: Turns out Michelle Bachmann is AS DUMB as Sarah Palin  (Read 15928 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Turns out Michelle Bachmann is AS DUMB as Sarah Palin
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 12:12:04 AM »
Hannity is very reluctant to give Paul much more than "Oh his followers are very passionate...blah blah blah"

To his credit though he had Rand Paul on at the beginning and has been focusing a lot on the big losers of the day.

EDIT: Hannity's cronies come right back and say he's "Left of Obama" on Iran...which is completely not the case

Well, actually it completely is the case. He is as left as you can get when it comes to the military and civil liberties.

I wasn't aware that adhering to the constitution is a "left" point of view. The Patriot Act is a direct assault on our civil liberties, as is the out of control TSA

Nor was I aware that acknowledging the fact that we created Iran's hatred for us by overthrowing their first democratically elected government in history in 1953. Paul isn't afraid to call a spade a spade, while everyone else says "How dare you question US foreign policy in the past!"  and "Why admit we made mistakes!! We are the USA!!!"

Call it what ever you want i guess, but he's right

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 01:41:19 AM »
Hannity is very reluctant to give Paul much more than "Oh his followers are very passionate...blah blah blah"

To his credit though he had Rand Paul on at the beginning and has been focusing a lot on the big losers of the day.

EDIT: Hannity's cronies come right back and say he's "Left of Obama" on Iran...which is completely not the case

Well they are. Thing is all of Paul's votes are probably real. Most of the others probably had their tickets paid for by the campaigns.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 12:49:48 PM »
Does anybody actually believe Iran would not use a nuclear device, at least by proxy?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 12:52:48 PM »
Bachmann sounded somewhat normal today on Fox.  Still scarily religious but not near as dumb as Palin.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 12:57:37 PM »

Well they are. Thing is all of Paul's votes are probably real. Most of the others probably had their tickets paid for by the campaigns.

I agree. I was just pointing out Sean Hannity is a douche bag.

Does anybody actually believe Iran would not use a nuclear device, at least by proxy?

Who's to say that they would? Iran hasn't attacked anyone in like 500 years. Plus, as I said above, they hate us because we mumped over their democracy to replace it with a dictator that terrorized it's people for 25 years. Maybe they wouldn't hate us so much if we would just stop rough ridin' around all over the world and mind our own business. Let Israel deal with them.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:00:42 PM by pike »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »
But dont take my word for it, listen to Ron

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 09:28:03 PM »

Who's to say that they would? Iran hasn't attacked anyone in like 500 years. Plus, as I said above, they hate us because we mumped over their democracy to replace it with a dictator that terrorized it's people for 25 years. Maybe they wouldn't hate us so much if we would just stop rough ridin' around all over the world and mind our own business. Let Israel deal with them.

It would go directly into the hands of Hamas and al Qeada, who will use it.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 11:11:10 PM »
I think the Botox injections are really helping with the wrinkles and the crazy eyes.  Too bad she can get tripped up by those gotcha questions like "why do you hate gay people, even though your husband is flaming"? 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »

Well, actually it completely is the case. He is as left as you can get when it comes to the military and civil liberties.

I wasn't aware that adhering to the constitution is a "left" point of view. The Patriot Act is a direct assault on our civil liberties, as is the out of control TSA

Nor was I aware that acknowledging the fact that we created Iran's hatred for us by overthrowing their first democratically elected government in history in 1953. Paul isn't afraid to call a spade a spade, while everyone else says "How dare you question US foreign policy in the past!"  and "Why admit we made mistakes!! We are the USA!!!"

It's certainly not a "right" point of view.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »

It would go directly into the hands of Hamas and al Qeada, who will use it.

According to what/who? Were any of the 9/11 hijackers even from Iran? Does Iran not understand that if they do give a nuke to someone, it would cost the lives of pretty much their entire nation? They have no means of defending themselves.

Nukes are pretty serious crap, and I doubt Iran would just "give" one to a terrorist.

It's certainly not a "right" point of view.

It's not a neo-conservative point of view. I'll give you that. That link fails to mention why we were attacked in the first place....and believe it or not, it's because we've been meddling in mid east issues for 60 years so we can control their oil, not because we're "free" like the neo-cons would like you to think.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2011, 12:01:00 AM »
It's not a neo-conservative point of view. I'll give you that. That link fails to mention why we were attacked in the first place....and believe it or not, it's because we've been meddling in mid east issues for 60 years so we can control their oil, not because we're "free" like the neo-cons would like you to think.

Believe me, I know a ton of republicans, and just about all of them would agree with that article and say we were attacked because Muslims hate freedom. I will agree that democrats in office war monger just as much as republicans, but if we tried to differentiate the two parties based upon what their actual representatives do on the job, it would be pretty hard to tell a difference.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »
would consider hitting that.  (as long as she doesn't try to go Gacy on me)
Know what she needs.  A band to back her like this one.
:crossfingers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2011, 10:15:16 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2011, 10:21:35 PM »
I can forgive somebody for not knowing trivial information like somebody's birthday or hometown, but to say Americans are afraid of the rise of the Soviet Union in 2011 is just plain stupid. She belongs on this video.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2011, 10:25:27 PM »
She's a well rounded idiot and her supporters are living in a fantasy world.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »
I can forgive somebody for not knowing trivial information like somebody's birthday or hometown, but to say Americans are afraid of the rise of the Soviet Union in 2011 is just plain stupid. She belongs on this video.

Can't believe I haven't seen that before. No wonder our nation is so mumped.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2011, 11:50:59 AM »
 :horrorsurprise:

The ads are working nicely.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »

We will return.........

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »
"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."1
:sdeek:

Ohhhhhh.....so that rant was all a joke? Awesome...good time to chuckle it up with the rest of her God-fearing nutjob conservative base.....after a Hurricane claims 24 lives.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »

Must be nice to be B.O.  He gets to be a religious "nut job" and nobody cares.  Rev. Wright is just "provocative", Michelle Bachman on the other hand is a god fearing lunatic.  GMAFB Bookcat

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.

Rev. Wright married Obama and his wife Michelle, baptized their two daughters and is credited by Obama for the title of his book, "The Audacity of Hope."

An ABC News review of dozens of Rev. Wright's sermons, offered for sale by the church, found repeated denunciations of the U.S. based on what he described as his reading of the Gospels and the treatment of black Americans.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

In addition to damning America, he told his congregation on the Sunday after Sept. 11, 2001 that the United States had brought on al Qaeda's attacks because of its own terrorism.

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye," Rev. Wright said in a sermon on Sept. 16, 2001.

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost," he told his congregation.

Sen. Obama told the New York Times he was not at the church on the day of Rev. Wright's 9/11 sermon. "The violence of 9/11 was inexcusable and without justification," Obama said in a recent interview. "It sounds like he was trying to be provocative," Obama told the paper.

Rev. Wright, who announced his retirement last month, has built a large and loyal following at his church with his mesmerizing sermons, mixing traditional spiritual content and his views on contemporary issues.

"I wouldn't call it radical. I call it being black in America," said one congregation member outside the church last Sunday.

"He has impacted the life of Barack Obama so much so that he wants to portray that feeling he got from Rev. Wright onto the country because we all need something positive," said another member of the congregation.

Rev. Wright, who declined to be interviewed by ABC News, is considered one of the country's 10 most influential black pastors, according to members of the Obama campaign.

Obama has praised at least one aspect of Rev. Wright's approach, referring to his "social gospel" and his focus on Africa, "and I agree with him on that."

Sen. Obama declined to comment on Rev. Wright's denunciations of the United States, but a campaign religious adviser, Shaun Casey, appearing on "Good Morning America" Thursday, said Obama "had repudiated" those comments.

In a statement to ABCNews.com, Obama's press spokesman Bill Burton said, "Sen. Obama has said repeatedly that personal attacks such as this have no place in this campaign or our politics, whether they're offered from a platform at a rally or the pulpit of a church. Sen. Obama does not think of the pastor of his church in political terms. Like a member of his family, there are things he says with which Sen. Obama deeply disagrees. But now that he is retired, that doesn't detract from Sen. Obama's affection for Rev. Wright or his appreciation for the good works he has done."

LOL at the libs and their undying hypocrisy
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2011, 06:21:06 AM »
difference between his pastor saying it and him or his wife saying it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2011, 08:51:28 PM »

Must be nice to be B.O.  He gets to be a religious "nut job" and nobody cares.  Rev. Wright is just "provocative", Michelle Bachman on the other hand is a god fearing lunatic.  GMAFB Bookcat

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.

Rev. Wright married Obama and his wife Michelle, baptized their two daughters and is credited by Obama for the title of his book, "The Audacity of Hope."

An ABC News review of dozens of Rev. Wright's sermons, offered for sale by the church, found repeated denunciations of the U.S. based on what he described as his reading of the Gospels and the treatment of black Americans.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

In addition to damning America, he told his congregation on the Sunday after Sept. 11, 2001 that the United States had brought on al Qaeda's attacks because of its own terrorism.

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye," Rev. Wright said in a sermon on Sept. 16, 2001.

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost," he told his congregation.

Sen. Obama told the New York Times he was not at the church on the day of Rev. Wright's 9/11 sermon. "The violence of 9/11 was inexcusable and without justification," Obama said in a recent interview. "It sounds like he was trying to be provocative," Obama told the paper.

Rev. Wright, who announced his retirement last month, has built a large and loyal following at his church with his mesmerizing sermons, mixing traditional spiritual content and his views on contemporary issues.

"I wouldn't call it radical. I call it being black in America," said one congregation member outside the church last Sunday.

"He has impacted the life of Barack Obama so much so that he wants to portray that feeling he got from Rev. Wright onto the country because we all need something positive," said another member of the congregation.

Rev. Wright, who declined to be interviewed by ABC News, is considered one of the country's 10 most influential black pastors, according to members of the Obama campaign.

Obama has praised at least one aspect of Rev. Wright's approach, referring to his "social gospel" and his focus on Africa, "and I agree with him on that."

Sen. Obama declined to comment on Rev. Wright's denunciations of the United States, but a campaign religious adviser, Shaun Casey, appearing on "Good Morning America" Thursday, said Obama "had repudiated" those comments.

In a statement to ABCNews.com, Obama's press spokesman Bill Burton said, "Sen. Obama has said repeatedly that personal attacks such as this have no place in this campaign or our politics, whether they're offered from a platform at a rally or the pulpit of a church. Sen. Obama does not think of the pastor of his church in political terms. Like a member of his family, there are things he says with which Sen. Obama deeply disagrees. But now that he is retired, that doesn't detract from Sen. Obama's affection for Rev. Wright or his appreciation for the good works he has done."

LOL at the libs and their undying hypocrisy
Saying none cared about Wright is just rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  This was a late election issue with a lot of voters.  It was a big 'soft' issue.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting