Author Topic: travel thread  (Read 1356433 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: travel thread
« Reply #8050 on: May 27, 2016, 09:23:17 AM »
Especially SD, TWO rough ridin' BOOBS?!  :Wha: :------------- (0) #BonerTime

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8051 on: May 27, 2016, 09:30:23 AM »
It's very likely they're not very attractive. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8052 on: May 27, 2016, 09:33:17 AM »

I guess some relationships/marriages are worth not banging attractive, fun people of the opposite gender and some best not be tested.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8053 on: May 27, 2016, 09:35:41 AM »

I guess some relationships/marriages are worth not banging attractive, fun people of the opposite gender and some best not be tested.
This really exists?!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8054 on: May 27, 2016, 09:39:52 AM »

I was talking about you and sd good grief.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8055 on: May 27, 2016, 09:40:12 AM »
mrs. dave works with men and has friends who are men and goes to lunches and drinks and stuff with them. just realized that some of them may like doing sex with women (of which she is one) :frown:

These men have peens, or no?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8056 on: May 27, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »
a lot of my employees/peers/vendors are girls with boobs and the whole deal. I often times travel for entire weeks with just the two of us sharing every meal and sitting next to each other on planes and staying in hotels and having drinks and the entire thing. somehow we've always stopped ourselves from just having sex (with each other). what willpower. wow. how does steve dave do it?

So you are not having sex with each other, but who are you having sex with during these travel times? You probably have to hire a prostitute to relieve all that tension of being with a woman with boobs all day.  :sdeek:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: May 27, 2016, 09:46:16 AM »
These men have peens, or no?

oh, crap.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8058 on: May 27, 2016, 09:49:16 AM »
do these women have boobs and hoohahs? if so, how do you control yourself? my god!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8059 on: May 27, 2016, 09:50:24 AM »
do these women have boobs and hoohahs? if so, how do you control yourself? my god!

I think that's what me meant when he said

Quote from: steve dave
and the whole deal

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8060 on: May 27, 2016, 09:51:37 AM »
travel to pound town joke

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8061 on: May 27, 2016, 09:52:05 AM »

I think that's what me meant when he said

Quote from: steve dave
and the whole deal

:runaway:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8062 on: May 27, 2016, 09:58:25 AM »
I rarely do anything with anyone other than my spouse. I think pretty much everyone is boring and lame and I'm sure they'd think the same of me.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8063 on: May 27, 2016, 09:59:44 AM »
So when you guys first meet a female, you don't instantly think "how am I going to bed her"? I don't understand how your brains work!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8064 on: May 27, 2016, 10:00:52 AM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8065 on: May 27, 2016, 10:04:04 AM »
oddly, i agree with wacky.  socializing with members of the opposite sex at lunch or when traveling for work is normal.  making plans to socialize with someone other than your spouse for an entirely non-work (non-hobby, whatever) occasion instead of spending time with your spouse is weird.  it doesn't mean you're rough ridin' or wanting to eff, it's just weird.  obviously, there are situations where it would not be weird, like your spouse is in south africa for the month or whatever.  this is about the typical, not the unusual.

there are a limited number of hours in the day, many of which you are already trapped at work or elsewhere away from your spouse.  many of which are consumed by unpleasant, but obligatory chores like cutting the lawn or cleaning the mice.  when you do have a few hours available to recreate, preferring to do so with someone who isn't your spouse is weird.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8066 on: May 27, 2016, 10:05:45 AM »
oddly, i agree with wacky.  socializing with members of the opposite sex at lunch or when traveling for work is normal.  making plans to socialize with someone other than your spouse for an entirely non-work (non-hobby, whatever) occasion instead of spending time with your spouse is weird.  it doesn't mean you're rough ridin' or wanting to eff, it's just weird.  obviously, there are situations where it would not be weird, like your spouse is in south africa for the month or whatever.  this is about the typical, not the unusual.

there are a limited number of hours in the day, many of which you are already trapped at work or elsewhere away from your spouse.  many of which are consumed by unpleasant, but obligatory chores like cutting the lawn or cleaning the mice.  when you do have a few hours available to recreate, preferring to do so with someone who isn't your spouse is weird.

So you don't believe in having friends at all? (non-work, non-hobby friends)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8067 on: May 27, 2016, 10:13:56 AM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8068 on: May 27, 2016, 10:14:50 AM »
sys and wacks are right.  lock this one up

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8069 on: May 27, 2016, 11:06:15 AM »
I have friends that I like to do things with that my wife doesn't enjoy (katdaddy no!), like going to concerts in the middle of the week or watching certain sporting events.  None of then are women though.

I do have female work friends from old jobs that I keep in touch with and sometimes meet for lunch or drinks, but I consider that part of my work/career.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8070 on: May 27, 2016, 11:12:49 AM »
This reminds me...my old work colleague, we'd go to lunch when she was in super pregnant mode, and people assumed we were husband/wife, and that made things like the check awkward in a fun way.  Like fun for us awkward for wait staff.  Damn I miss those times now.   :frown:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8071 on: May 27, 2016, 11:17:37 AM »
This reminds me...my old work colleague, we'd go to lunch when she was in super pregnant mode, and people assumed we were husband/wife, and that made things like the check awkward in a fun way.  Like fun for us awkward for wait staff.  Damn I miss those times now.   :frown:

So you only went to lunch with her when she was pregnant because you found her less attractive when pregnant and you thought that would help you to keep your pants on?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8072 on: May 27, 2016, 11:24:19 AM »
FWIW, MS. Wacky has had a really close guy friend from HS. He lives in Colorado in the mountains and always puts us up. He's the one who's sister is married to a former Chiefs kicker. Anyways, they hang out together all the time. They never banged, but I know they've made out. He's a short guy, so maybe that's why they never sealed the deal, but I feel like you're not friends with many ugly ppl.
Love these pointless to the story #Fanningbrags

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8073 on: May 27, 2016, 11:30:49 AM »
FWIW, MS. Wacky has had a really close guy friend from HS. He lives in Colorado in the mountains and always puts us up. He's the one who's sister is married to a former Chiefs kicker. Anyways, they hang out together all the time. They never banged, but I know they've made out. He's a short guy, so maybe that's why they never sealed the deal, but I feel like you're not friends with many ugly ppl.
Love these pointless to the story #Fanningbrags
I'm a great story teller.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8074 on: May 27, 2016, 12:37:33 PM »

So you only went to lunch with her when she was pregnant because you found her less attractive when pregnant and you thought that would help you to keep your pants on?

No we went to lunch often regardless, but that's the period when it was awkward maximum.