Author Topic: Worlds of Fun  (Read 20668 times)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Worlds of Fun
« on: May 09, 2011, 02:32:35 PM »
It's been 15+ years since I've been and I want to go back but I don't want to be near fat, sticky, loud, toothless hayseeds that bring their funnel cakes and fat sausage fingers on the rides with me. This is a problem. I just want to ride a roller coaster in peace with other clean, ultra-sophisticated EMAW's. :(

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds of Fun
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 02:35:37 PM »
It's been 15+ years since I've been and I want to go back but I don't want to be near fat, sticky, loud, toothless hayseeds that bring their funnel cakes and fat sausage fingers on the rides with me. This is a problem. I just want to ride a roller coaster in peace with other clean, ultra-sophisticated EMAW's. :(

I'm pretty sure those are 60% of the people that go to any amusement park.  You should just take flying lessons or go skydiving or something.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »

Why haven't you rented the place for a private party yet?  IRS has a freeze on your foreign accounts?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:53:02 PM »
Go during the week.  Much less people, shorter lines.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 03:08:26 PM »

WOFPak? 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »
World of Fun?  More like Worlds of Dumb.   Save your money and just pretend to have an ounce of class for a minute.  Do you see guys like Brad Pitt at amusement parks?  What about David Beckham?  No, the obvious answer is no.  You don't.  

The point of going to an amusement park is to be amused.  Change what amuses you or just relegate yourself to your natural lot in life- hanging with the sausage fingered hayseeds and meth heads who think the line at the Orient Express is mecca.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »

WOFPak? 

Yeah - we could get real weird with it. We could get one of those old time photo thingies and then ride the Viking Voyager.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »
World of Fun?  More like Worlds of Dumb.   Save your money and just pretend to have an ounce of class for a minute.  Do you see guys like Brad Pitt at amusement parks?  What about David Beckham?  No, the obvious answer is no.  You don't.  

Not sure Clams can be anymore of a dumbass.  :rolleyes:

http://dalje.com/en-celebrities/pitt-and-jolie-take-children-to-amusement-park/64027

http://sillypro.com/2008/06/12/beckhams-do-disney/
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 03:18:59 PM »

Not sure Clams can be anymore of a dumbass.  :rolleyes:

http://dalje.com/en-celebrities/pitt-and-jolie-take-children-to-amusement-park/64027

Ohhhh snap  :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 03:19:45 PM »
THE FURY OF THE NILE...THE FURY!

Not sure Clams can be anymore of a dumbass.  :rolleyes:

who is the bigger dumbass, me- the guy who knows  that those trips to the park were staged media events, or you- the guy who's diary has an autographed picture of some massive dumbass on its cover like the lead singerfrom menudo?

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 03:41:01 PM »

WOFPak? 

:love:

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
a group of guys could easily ComboPak OoF-WoFPak

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »

WOFPak?  

Yeah - we could get real weird with it. We could get one of those old time photo thingies and then ride the Viking Voyager.

I'm in, as long as Pfeff isn't invited.  That guy gives me the creeps.  

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 05:18:06 PM »

WOFPak?  

I'm in, as long as Pfeff isn't invited.  That guy gives me the creeps.  

:surprised:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »
There's this giant barrel ride thing at WOF that you just get in and it spins around real fast and you like stick to the walls and stuff... well I like puked on it when I was 10 and the puke stuck to me and it was funny/horrible.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 10:52:43 AM »
Confession, I don't like roller coasters or the spinny twirly rides either. whew I feel better.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
Confession, I don't like roller coasters or the spinny twirly rides either. whew I feel better.

Maybe you should stick to Le Taxi Tour  :lol:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 01:07:16 PM »
Worlds of Fun is actually pretty good for a place like KC.  Certainly not a world class park but it has some good rides.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »

Maybe you should stick to Le Taxi Tour  :lol:
:lol:

Yeah, my niece told me that Camp Snoopy was "really neat."  I'll wave at you from the nearby Timberwolf.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »
I like to tip the viking voyager boat to the side on turns to fill it with water.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »
I like to tip the viking voyager boat to the side on turns to fill it with water.
i'm sure you don't have much of a problem accomplishing that feat.  :users:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 01:45:34 PM »
Gotta get everyone to lean over at the same time.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »

Saul Boatload Guy

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »

Saul Boatload Guy

lol, he called Saul fat.

That's funny.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2011, 01:57:13 PM »

Saul Boatload Guy

lol, he called Saul fat.

That's funny.
I'm a "boat load" of trouble for pissclams.