Sam Lamur
Justin Tuggle
Jeff Schwinn
Dylan Meier
Carson Coffman (LOL)
Allan Evridge
Grant Gregory
Steve Grogan

Author Topic: WSQBOAT  (Read 12509 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: WSQBOAT
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 10:39:08 AM »
what was the name of the guy that was supposedly amazing but had some something wrong w/ him like throwupitis.
having brain cramp.
anyone?

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 10:40:06 AM »
The dropoff in talent from ER to DM was a major KITN though. Tend to think DM should've been a TE. 

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
what was the name of the guy that was supposedly amazing but had some something wrong w/ him like throwupitis.
having brain cramp.
anyone?

cody lee smith

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2011, 10:42:57 AM »
having brain cramp.
anyone?

Marc Dunn?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2011, 10:43:55 AM »
having brain cramp.
anyone?

cody lee smith
yes!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:02 AM »
To be fair, Meier had some flashes as a pretty solid gamer in 2004 before getting injured and having to get surgery.  :dunno:

that brings up a good DM memory. Remember when Snyder sent him in for the first time after Schwinn remained horrible in the Marshall game and we all got kinda excited like okay maybe here's a talented freshman and then he ran a QB draw (SURPRISE!) on the first play but was so jacked up that he just sprinted full speed into his own lineman's ass fell down and fumbled?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:25 AM »
having brain cramp.
anyone?

Cody Lee Smith

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:42 AM »
thought of another crappy qb, but he never started.  Kevin Lopina.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2011, 10:46:05 AM »
To be fair, Meier had some flashes as a pretty solid gamer in 2004 before getting injured and having to get surgery.  :dunno:

that brings up a good DM memory. Remember when Snyder sent him in for the first time after Schwinn remained horrible in the Marshall game and we all got kinda excited like okay maybe here's a talented freshman and then he ran a QB draw (SURPRISE!) on the first play but was so jacked up that he just sprinted full speed into his own lineman's ass fell down and fumbled?

Yes!

I also remember when he was too injured to play against KU so Webb started and sucked ass. Meier came back in and played well, but it was too little too late at that point. I always had Meier labeled as a fp after that night.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »
Interesting that Klein has 0 votes. I don't think he'll be the worst ever but I'm willing to bet he'll surprise some people this year with his horribleness.

Only retards will be surprised by us having bad QB play this year(exception: Sams).

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2011, 10:54:52 AM »
Interesting that Klein has 0 votes. I don't think he'll be the worst ever but I'm willing to bet he'll surprise some people this year with his horribleness.

Only retards will be surprised by us having bad QB play this year(exception: Sams).

There are a ton of retards in our fanbase though. I've heard a lot of people say that our QB play will be better this year simply because it can't get worse than Coffman.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2011, 10:57:06 AM »

I'm a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)..i don't think our qb play will be all that awful.  CK could be one of the best running qb's we've ever had.  Even if he can't throw a lick, his running ability will win some games (already has) and I think he will be able to throw well enough (I'm not saying good) to keep the defense honest.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »

I'm a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)..i don't think our qb play will be all that awful.  CK could be one of the best running qb's we've ever had.  Even if he can't throw a lick, his running ability will win some games (already has) and I think he will be able to throw well enough (I'm not saying good) to keep the defense honest.

Last year defenses had to prepare for both Coffman and Klein. If Klein is the starter with no other viable option, I don't think it will be hard to stop his running game at all, especially considering what we lose on the offensive line.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2011, 11:32:22 AM »

Classic. Doesn't beat Jeff Schwinn's pitch-to-nobody though in the same game. Pretty slow for a guy named after a bike.  :dubious:

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »
having brain cramp.
anyone?
Marc Dunn?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »
thought of another crappy qb, but he never started.  Kevin Lopina.

Also, his mom defended him on message boards, which gives him a bump. And he was from a powerhouse program!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2011, 12:45:22 PM »
I know some of you guys are really young, but if you break it down to the Snyder era, there is one qb that stands below the rest:

Jason Smargiasso - 1992

Not even close to any on your list.

THIS + Infinity

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2011, 12:45:47 PM »
having brain cramp.
anyone?
Marc Dunn?
Cody Lee Smith

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2011, 12:47:54 PM »
was it mark dunn yla?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
I've been a Klein supporter since the moment he signed.  This will be his breakout season.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »
I've been a Klein supporter since the moment he signed.  This will be his breakout season.

yes, you really carried the banner on Klein out of the gates on GPC

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:52 PM »
having brain cramp.
anyone?
Marc Dunn?
Cody Lee Smith

It was CLS.  If it hadn't been for the crazy puking disease that he got, Kavanaugh would have never seen the field.  There's another name(Kavanaugh)  that should have been added to the list but he wouldn't have won.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2011, 01:02:15 PM »
Mods plz rename thread "white quarterbacks at ksu since 1990."

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2011, 01:42:48 PM »

yes, you really carried the banner on Klein out of the gates on GPC
:star: :star: :star:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »

Do you still have the "Smoke!" avatar?