Sam Lamur
Justin Tuggle
Jeff Schwinn
Dylan Meier
Carson Coffman (LOL)
Allan Evridge
Grant Gregory
Steve Grogan

Author Topic: WSQBOAT  (Read 12510 times)

Offline Maccat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: WSQBOAT
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »
I know some of you guys are really young, but if you break it down to the Snyder era, there is one qb that stands below the rest:

Jason Smargiasso - 1992

Not even close to any on your list.

THIS + Infinity

They called him Smarfiasco and he was bad. 

Also Stanbot should be on the list do to his leadership of the shirt tucks.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2011, 03:37:42 PM »
After this season is all said and done, who will hold the title of worst starting QB to ever lace up his cleats for Kansas State?

Collin Klein, Sam Lamur, and Justin Tuggle are currently waging a cripple fight to see who will get to start against Eastern Kentucky. If the winner of this battle manages to hold on to the starting spot for the full season, he could very possibly be the worst wildcat starter ever.

Jeff Schwinn led the best team in the Big 12 to a home loss against Marshall. 'nuff said.

Dylan Meier showed some flashes of not being completely terrible, but for the most part, he was horrible.

Carson Coffman gets a ton of hate around here for reasons I don't quite understand, so I put him on the poll.

Allan Evridge was horrible. This cannot be argued, but I personally don't think he was the worst ever.

Smargaisso.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »
After this season is all said and done, who will hold the title of worst starting QB to ever lace up his cleats for Kansas State?

Collin Klein, Sam Lamur, and Justin Tuggle are currently waging a cripple fight to see who will get to start against Eastern Kentucky. If the winner of this battle manages to hold on to the starting spot for the full season, he could very possibly be the worst wildcat starter ever.

Jeff Schwinn led the best team in the Big 12 to a home loss against Marshall. 'nuff said.

Dylan Meier showed some flashes of not being completely terrible, but for the most part, he was horrible.

Carson Coffman gets a ton of hate around here for reasons I don't quite understand, so I put him on the poll.

Allan Evridge was horrible. This cannot be argued, but I personally don't think he was the worst ever.

Smargaisso.

I looked up this Smagiasso guy. He led the Wildcats to their first undefeated home record in 58 years. That doesn't sound all that bad to me.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2011, 03:49:17 PM »

Smargaisso.

I looked up this Smagiasso guy. He led the Wildcats to their first undefeated home record in 58 years. That doesn't sound all that bad to me.

we lost the rest of them because of Smargiasso. No bowl..after going 7-4 the year before...our team was supposed to be alot better than a losing record team. He WRECKED Andre Coleman's junior year.

If you don't know who that is just GTFO.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2011, 03:52:43 PM »

Smargaisso.

we lost the rest of them because of Smargiasso. No bowl..after going 7-4 the year before...our team was supposed to be alot better than a losing record team. He WRECKED Andre Coleman's junior year.

If you don't know who that is just GTFO.

Dylan Meier and Alan Webb combined to miss a bowl game after winning the Big 12. They even had Darren Sproles and Yamon Figurs. That doesn't automatically make them worse than Allan Evridge, who never won a game he started at K-State, btw.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2011, 04:06:49 PM »

Smargaisso.

He is/was one of the worst D1 QB's I've ever seen

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2011, 04:26:12 PM »
The problem with Smargiasso is that by the middle of the season defenses knew that all they had to do was put a little pressure on him and he'd immediately tuck and try and run.  That was back in the day when OB actually wanted to throw the ball a lot more.   We actually lost to a crappy Missouri team at Columbia because he tried to run all the time after he got a little pressure.   It was awful.

The ku game his last season was a disaster. 

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2011, 04:43:35 PM »
Favorite Evridge memory...(one of few things remaining from the now-defunct site)?

GTFO

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2011, 01:56:17 AM »
Favorite Evridge memory...(one of few things remaining from the now-defunct site)?

GTFO
lol

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2011, 07:13:32 AM »
Just like I knew Coffman was going to be good last year, I know again that Klein will shred.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2011, 09:24:23 AM »
Is it just me or does Tuggle have the same build/shape as one Allen Webb?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2011, 09:25:40 AM »
Is it just me or does Tuggle have the same build/shape as one Allen Webb?

tuggle is much beefier imo

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2011, 09:24:00 PM »

Smargaisso.

He is/was one of the worst D1 QB's I've ever seen

Smargiasso is the worst ever. That team was loaded.

I'm also still trying to figure out why people think Klein will be worse than Coffman? CC was below average at everything, at least Klein has legs.