Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 66566 times)

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #350 on: May 03, 2011, 07:01:10 PM »
How do we know he's dead though is all I'm saying. Much of the rest of the world is skeptical except the US.

But if you want to let the government and the media think for you, than be my guest.

I don't let them think for me. I just don't have any reason to think otherwise. If he was alive I'm sure he would want the rest of the world to know it.  What about the guy who tweeted there was a helicopter hovering near the "mansion." Seems pretty reliable to me?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 03, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »
How do we know he's dead though is all I'm saying. Much of the rest of the world is skeptical except the US.

But if you want to let the government and the media think for you, than be my guest.

I don't let them think for me. I just don't have any reason to think otherwise. If he was alive I'm sure he would want the rest of the world to know it.  What about the guy who tweeted there was a helicopter hovering near the "mansion." Seems pretty reliable to me?

Extreme lack of evidence, maybe.

And the twitter guy, he didn't even know what he was tweeting about until they told  him.

It's just very weird that all the sudden we care about Osama's customs and traditions, so we dumped his ass in the ocean. Strange.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 03, 2011, 07:09:30 PM »
If he wasn't killed then the only other possibility is that we whisked his ass off to a secret prison somewhere.  Otherwise, it would simply take another film release on al jezera(SP) to prove he isn't dead.

so, imo, he is basically either dead as reported or in our hands and either of those two are fine with me.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 03, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »

And the twitter guy, he didn't even know what he was tweeting about until they told  him.

It's just very weird that all the sudden we care about Osama's customs and traditions, so we dumped his ass in the ocean. Strange.

What would be the other plausible alternative to putting him in the ocean, putting his body on display in D.C? Obama has been very consistent in relaying the message to the world that we are not at war with Islam and has gone to great lengths to demonstrate that such as bowing to foreign leaders. I just don't see your angle on this, and can't believe you really believe the whole story is a hoax.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 03, 2011, 08:10:17 PM »
"Yahhh Torture" . . . Obamabots.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 03, 2011, 08:57:09 PM »

Dude.  STOP trying to make Obamabots happen.  It's NOT going to happen.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 03, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »

already has  :dunno:

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 03, 2011, 10:11:28 PM »

Dax is going to be super pissed when he finds out that Obama campaigned on the exact scenario that played out in Pakistan on Sunday. Nothing like being butthurt over a politician fulfilling a campaign promise.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 03, 2011, 11:02:43 PM »

Dax is going to be super pissed when he finds out that Obama campaigned on the exact scenario that played out in Pakistan on Sunday. Nothing like being butthurt over a politician fulfilling a campaign promise.

the drones are going to be pissed when they find out that had Bush done these things, they'd be screaming for impeachment louder than ever.  Wait, no they won't.  They're drones.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19:54 PM »

Does it matter if the twitter guy didn't know what he was tweeting about? I would consider it proof that there was an operation going on in that area.

I'm not sure why the throwing into the ocean is such a big deal. There are obviously pictures, they will be released eventually. If you are hoping some 3rd party was going to come in and confirm it was his body, I don't think that would have happened anyway.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #360 on: May 03, 2011, 11:26:05 PM »

Tons of them on goEMAW.com

OBAMABOT - One who supports Barack Obama and yet knows very little or nothing about Obama the man and politician; his history, accomplishments and challenges beyond repeating Obama Camp talking points and/or slogans.

An Obamabot typically can't define, explain or defend Obama's policies. If an Obamabot is pursued or confronted about his or her seeming blind loyalty and lack of knowledge, he or she will typically launch a 'counter attack' (to a perceived attack) and accuse those who differ as racist, ignorant, hateful, etc. and/or will become resentful, indignant, insulting, and even threatening (in cases which are most extreme).
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Obamabot

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 04, 2011, 03:19:19 AM »

the drones are going to be pissed when they find out that had Bush done these things, they'd be screaming for impeachment louder than ever.  Wait, no they won't.  They're drones.

Bush built the machine. Obama focused it and pushed the button. Both deserve credit/blame depending on how you look at it.

Dax's understanding of foreign policy comes from FreeRepublic and wikipedia. Just ask him, Afghanistan is a high-value strategic target because maps. Also he has referred to Bush as a neo-liberal in foreign policy threads. He's absolutely correct, Bush largely advocated policies in line with neo-liberalism. However, it's like calling Alan Greenspan a neo-conservative in a discussion about interest rates -- it may be true but it has jack crap to do with the discussion.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 04, 2011, 06:07:29 AM »
Love it or leave it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 04, 2011, 06:08:03 AM »

Dude.  STOP trying to make Obamabots happen.  It's NOT going to happen.

the drones are going to be pissed when they find out that had Bush done these things, they'd be screaming for impeachment louder than ever.  Wait, no they won't.  They're drones.

Bush built the machine. Obama focused it and pushed the button. Both deserve credit/blame depending on how you look at it.

Dax's understanding of foreign policy comes from FreeRepublic and wikipedia. Just ask him, Afghanistan is a high-value strategic target because maps. Also he has referred to Bush as a neo-liberal in foreign policy threads. He's absolutely correct, Bush largely advocated policies in line with neo-liberalism. However, it's like calling Alan Greenspan a neo-conservative in a discussion about interest rates -- it may be true but it has jack crap to do with the discussion. 

Wikipedia and Free Republic . . .  :lol: :lol: :lol:    If you want to delude yourself into believing that Afghanistan is simply about getting the Taliban and Al-Queda by all means don't let me stop you.   If you want to believe that Pakistan is simply about finding Terra-ist sanctuaries, knock yourself out.   Don't even bother looking at what's going on in terms of trying to exploit the natural resources of the 3 former Soviet "republics" right next to Af-Pak.  NATO and the West are slobbering all over that region just for the hell of it.

Plus I love the logic,  "well gosh, he campaigned on it, so golly, that's the right policy . . . yep he said it in the campaign, so that makes it right".   Fantastic thinking there Obamabots.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 06:13:30 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 04, 2011, 07:52:56 AM »

How do we know he's dead though is all I'm saying. Much of the rest of the world is skeptical except the US. If he is dead, than yeah that's great....but still won't stop our war mongering government from slowly destroying the rest of the middle east.

I agree that all we have are the released reports. It's each person's individual right to believe them or not. And of course the Muslim world is going to be skeptical because they live on the belief that everything they do should be released to the world. If it's not broadcasted, it didn't happen. I would be shocked if they weren't skeptical.

I choose to believe the reports are true (at least as far as him being dead). Considering how easy it would be for Bin Laden to refute the news, that would be career suicide for Obama if Bin Laden came back and said "I was not killed on May 1st. I'm still alive you bitches, and here is how I can prove that I am still alive post-5/1."

I'm far from an Obama supporter, but there is no way he would say the man was dead if he knew he wasn't. The US government couldn't cover up Al Jazeera news.

Offline Lynchmobrules

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 04, 2011, 09:19:23 AM »

How do we know he's dead though is all I'm saying. Much of the rest of the world is skeptical except the US. If he is dead, than yeah that's great....but still won't stop our war mongering government from slowly destroying the rest of the middle east.

I agree that all we have are the released reports. It's each person's individual right to believe them or not. And of course the Muslim world is going to be skeptical because they live on the belief that everything they do should be released to the world. If it's not broadcasted, it didn't happen. I would be shocked if they weren't skeptical.

I choose to believe the reports are true (at least as far as him being dead). Considering how easy it would be for Bin Laden to refute the news, that would be career suicide for Obama if Bin Laden came back and said "I was not killed on May 1st. I'm still alive you bitches, and here is how I can prove that I am still alive post-5/1."

I'm far from an Obama supporter, but there is no way he would say the man was dead if he knew he wasn't. The US government couldn't cover up Al Jazeera news.

This.  It isn't tough to figure out that Obama put a lot on the line in saying that he had Osama.  If it comes out that he didn't kill him then Obama will have some questions to answer, and he should probably be the one that goes in to hiding. 
"Wednesday if they don't come in and compete, I am going to destroy them." - Frank Martin

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 04, 2011, 09:21:55 AM »
some of you d00ds are weird

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 04, 2011, 09:29:33 AM »
some of you d00ds are weird

Kind of what I was thinking.

Way too much caring going on here...

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 04, 2011, 09:39:43 AM »
some of you d00ds are weird superduperbutthurt

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 04, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
When do we get all of this sweet ass crap we are invading these countries over?  I mean, soon or should I find my own lithium?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2011, 11:03:26 AM »
Resort housing???

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »

Dude.  STOP trying to make Obamabots happen.  It's NOT going to happen.

the drones are going to be pissed when they find out that had Bush done these things, they'd be screaming for impeachment louder than ever.  Wait, no they won't.  They're drones.

Wikipedia and Free Republic . . .  :lol: :lol: :lol:    If you want to delude yourself into believing that Afghanistan is simply about getting the Taliban and Al-Queda by all means don't let me stop you.   If you want to believe that Pakistan is simply about finding Terra-ist sanctuaries, knock yourself out.   Don't even bother looking at what's going on in terms of trying to exploit the natural resources of the 3 former Soviet "republics" right next to Af-Pak.  NATO and the West are slobbering all over that region just for the hell of it.

Plus I love the logic,  "well gosh, he campaigned on it, so golly, that's the right policy . . . yep he said it in the campaign, so that makes it right".   Fantastic thinking there Obamabots.

Would love to hear your foreign policy ideas Dax. I assume isolationism is what you want? Would also love your thoughts on the death of OBL, is it good or bad?

Have you used Wikipedia to look up neo-liberalism yet to figure out when its use would actually make sense in foreign policy discussions?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 04, 2011, 12:30:24 PM »
BreakingNews    President Obama has decided not to release photographs of Osama bin Laden's body, a senior official tells NBC News
7 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

:users:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 04, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »
BreakingNews    President Obama has decided not to release photographs of Osama bin Laden's body, a senior official tells NBC News

good.  absolutely no reason to release them.  they'll end up on wikileaks soon for you d-bags that think you need to see it.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 04, 2011, 12:34:20 PM »

good.  absolutely no reason to release them.  they'll end up on wikileaks soon for you d-bags that think you need to see it.

I agree. Really don't see any benefit.  al-qeada will put out an old tape of OBL anyway to show he's still alive, and claim the photo is photoshopped.