Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 794887 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #500 on: August 03, 2011, 11:47:44 AM »
Do we have any Football players with a Girls first name?

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #501 on: August 03, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »

Yeah phuckface , I did post that. You know what, I like to drink and sometimes post random crap in attempt to piss them off. You got a phucking problem with that truck nuts?

:powerespect:
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 03, 2011, 01:18:52 PM »

Yeah phuckface , I did post that. You know what, I like to drink and sometimes post random crap in attempt to piss them off. You got a phucking problem with that truck nuts?

Killer sig, bro. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 03, 2011, 01:20:38 PM »

:sdeek:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 03, 2011, 05:06:07 PM »
More Proof ku SUCKS!   Reply
Put "Lorents, KS" in Google!!!!!!!!! rollrollroll

Posted on 8/2 8:03 PM | IP: Logged

PurpleHaze21

Almost on scholarship
Post #311
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: More Proof ku SUCKS!   Reply
Not sure what was supposed to happen. What was Supposed to happen?

Posted on 8/2 8:28 PM | IP: Logged

KSUJoey

On full scholarship
Post #1030
Topeka,Ks
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: More Proof ku SUCKS!   Reply

Originally posted by PurpleHaze21:
    Not sure what was supposed to happen. What was Supposed to happen?

Comes up Lawrence ks dumb dumb get it??

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #505 on: August 03, 2011, 06:54:16 PM »
Have to say, I'm pretty shocked this isnt over here yet.

CLAF

Post #450
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore RIP RON KNOEFEL Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A former K-Stater passed away last week. A great guy that if you live(ed) in Western Kansas chances are that your children remember, "Mr. Banana"! As a counselor I got to know him with bycycle and train safety programs that he did for young students. The kids LOVED him- so entertaining and informative! Unfortunately, it's been reported as a suicide which makes me sick- If you only knew how full of life this guy was this doesn't make any sense. RIP...

Posted on 8/2 12:41 PM | IP: Logged

Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2011, 09:13:39 PM »
Suicide is no joke.

If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
1-800-273-TALK (8255)

CLAF

Post #450
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A former K-Stater passed away last week. A great guy that if you live(ed) in Western Kansas chances are that your children remember, "Mr. Banana"! As a counselor I got to know him with bycycle and train safety programs that he did for young students. The kids LOVED him- so entertaining and informative! Unfortunately, it's been reported as a suicide which makes me sick- If you only knew how full of life this guy was this doesn't make any sense. RIP...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 03, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »

CLAF

Post #450
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

My God, dude.  Try a little tact sometimes.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 03, 2011, 11:59:40 PM »

CLAF

Post #450
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

(unfunny, poor taste) removed
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:01:22 AM by OB_Won »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2011, 12:15:41 AM »
I knew him personally, he was a class act. Not getting crap from me.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2011, 12:35:17 AM »
What a selfish pos

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 07, 2011, 06:22:01 AM »
oldefella

ADMIN
Post #7889
The Purple Nation

Twenty-Eight Days

The Cone of Silence is firmly in place.

The days are hot and the players are aching.

Coach is unhappy but smiling.

This is gonna be fun.

Ready?

:comeatme:

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline MobDeep

• Combo-Fan
  • Ball Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 07, 2011, 01:19:41 PM »
Posted: Today 12:30 PM
Idea for an ESPN commercial
So I had an idea for a commercial ESPN could/should do with Coach Snyder.  Unfortunately, I doubt ESPN is interested in doing a K-State commercial, and I doubt Coach would really want to do it either.

Anyways, the commercial starts of with two anchors coming in from outside in the earlier morning hours and taking off their winter coats, Coach is in an office right next to the door reviewing film and the two anchors exchange greetings with coach.  The rest of the commercial shows other anchors coming in the same door at different times throughout the year, at various times of day.  Each time the anchors say hello and coach says hello back.  The commercial ends with the original two anchors leaving, putting their winter coats back on.  They exchange goodbyes and one anchor says to the other, "does he ever go home?"

I'll admit the final line is pretty weak, and I'd be open to suggestions to improve the line.

:flush:

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 07, 2011, 08:38:32 PM »
So I had an idea for a commercial ESPN could/should do with Coach Snyder.  Unfortunately, I doubt ESPN is interested in doing a K-State commercial, and I doubt Coach would really want to do it either.

Anyways, the commercial starts of with two anchors coming in from outside in the earlier morning hours and taking off their winter coats, Coach is in an office right next to the door reviewing film and the two anchors exchange greetings with coach.  The rest of the commercial shows other anchors coming in the same door at different times throughout the year, at various times of day.  Each time the anchors say hello and coach says hello back.  The commercial ends with the original two anchors leaving, putting their winter coats back on.  They exchange goodbyes and one anchor says to the other, "does he ever go home?"

I'll admit the final line is pretty weak, and I'd be open to suggestions to improve the line.

:facepalm:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 07, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #12276
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Becky and I ate lunch ... Reply

with OldeFella yesterday. He says hello and now that his life is much more settled, he's started reading the boards again. I wish all of you had the pleasure of meeting him. A true gentleman, a dear friend and an American hero.

There are many blessings brought to Becky and I via this company, but getting to know many of you is at or near the top.

:cry:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 07, 2011, 09:19:44 PM »
So many blessings...

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #12276
Manhattan, Kan.

Becky and I ate lunch ...
with OldeFella yesterday. He says hello and now that his life is much more settled, he's started reading the boards again. I wish all of you had the pleasure of meeting him. A true gentleman, a dear friend and an American hero.

There are many blessings brought to Becky and I via this company, but getting to know many of you is at or near the top.

And such a complete perv...

Tim Fitzgerald:
If anyone has seen @nattylight, please tell her that her boss/father is hungry and she promised lunch

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 08, 2011, 12:19:38 PM »
Let's start up a rivalry with Northwestern ... Reply

Good on a variety of levels:
- makes sense for tv because both purple Wildcats (nickname "the Cat Fight")
- would work for football or basketball or even both
- easy flights out of MHK for both sets of fans
- fun trip for our fans to chicago
- could open up recruiting possibilities in the Chicago area, with Pullen as a great example
- fun trip for the players too
- could become a really hyped up deal for ESPN with the Chicago TV market involved
- would be a tough game but winnable most years
- good tie-in with the Big 10 conference network, may be replayed several times
- would be a nice snuff to Nebraska when we play in a team in their conference but not them
- etc.
Ok, I know there are certain cons to this deal, but it would be cool.

lots of amazing points here but prolly my favorite is him suggesting our twice daily regional jets to ORD would make it easy for our fanbase to get to Chicago for the game.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 08, 2011, 12:21:50 PM »

I LOVE IT.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 08, 2011, 12:25:21 PM »

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 08, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »

lots of amazing points here but prolly my favorite is him suggesting our twice daily regional jets to ORD would make it easy for our fanbase to get to Chicago for the game.

I'm not sure if this guy also authored "Ideas for an ESPN commercial," but he is a talented thinker nonetheless.  I personally believe the most compelling reason for a Northwestern rivalry is - "makes sense for tv because both purple Wildcats (nickname "the Cat Fight")." 

I might humbly suggest that "War of the Wildcats" is also an appropriate title for this rivalry.  Kind of like War of the Worlds Wildcats, kind of thing.   :dunno: 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 08, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »
not sure why, but i'm loving the crap out of this thread

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&tid=146198526&mid=146198526&sid=889&style=2

Yes, it is wonderful.  I'm also enjoying the "Best Kansas Rodeo" thread as well.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 08, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 08, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »
Not a GPC thread, but notable nonetheless.

"It's not just Manhattan's sorority girl population that sees its cell phone activity pick up after midnight. Head coach LHC Bill Snyder can be added to that file as well. Of course the reasons for the dings, rings and beeps are quite different in his case. For Snyder, they sound off in the name of the recruiting process, the changes to which he has admittedly struggled with since reclaiming control of the Kansas State program in 2009."  -Rob Cassidy

This intro into Rob's most recent article is pure magic.  Breathtaking.  Awe inspiring.  A true journalist, nay... author. 

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 08, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »
Not a GPC thread, but notable nonetheless.

"It's not just Manhattan's sorority girl population that sees its cell phone activity pick up after midnight. Head coach LHC Bill Snyder can be added to that file as well. Of course the reasons for the dings, rings and beeps are quite different in his case. For Snyder, they sound off in the name of the recruiting process, the changes to which he has admittedly struggled with since reclaiming control of the Kansas State program in 2009."  -Rob Cassidy

This intro into Rob's most recent article is pure magic.  Breathtaking.  Awe inspiring.  A true journalist, nay... author. 

You're missing the best part of this article.  It's the lead story on GPC with a picture of OBz and his same old set of cronnies with the caption "Times of change"
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 09, 2011, 07:07:57 AM »
paddleking

On full scholarship
Post #1439
Orygone
MyFanPage
Add Buddy