Author Topic: Thomas Robinson thug from Lawrentucky punches/spits on people, gets arrested  (Read 39456 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
ku fans now saying bouncers are the problem, bars shouldn't have that kind of authority to touch people and kick them out for being unruly drunk as a Morningstar.

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Just another thug in the long line of thugs recruited by Bill Self. I'm just glad that we don't have any thugs on our team. I'm sure Frank Martin would take them, but I don't think John Currie would allow it.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
What is it with the group fight thing in Lawrence, or is it just confined to ku athletes?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
OMFG

Lets take a look at what happened....

"Fight" happening outside.  - one guy and one bouncer.
TRob, among others, (+ guaranteed all other bouncers there) step in and try to pull people apart.
During pulling people apart TRob "hits" one of the bouncers "buddies" in the head.
TRob also "spit" on one of the bouncers "buddies"

1.  Anyone that has ever seen or tried to break up a scuffle like this knows that any and everyone involved always receives some inadvertant contact. 
2.  Sorry TRob's arm is at your juiced up buddies gigantic head level and while pulling his flailing friend away his arm slipped and happened to bump your buddies head.
3.  "Spit" could have come from anyone, or been some extra saliva "spit" from the mouth during yelling.
4.  This entire ordeal more than likely started over one of two things.
-   Some random guy was too insecure while his girlfriend was talking to a bball player or his friends so he wanted to show how much of a tough guy he was.
-  Jealousy because random guy couldn't creep on any girls because they were all flocking towards the bball players and friends.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
Fists                   Over                  Everything!!!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
I can't lie about how happy I am about this.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
The Cave is the worst place ever invented.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Who would spend $k's to open a place called "The Cave" if it isn't an S&M club?  It this what we are talking about?  S&M?  Would explain the punch, and maybe(MAYBE) the spit.

:dunno:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Who would spend $k's to open a place called "The Cave" if it isn't an S&M club?  It this what we are talking about?  S&M?  Would explain the punch, and maybe(MAYBE) the spit.

So you think Marcus or Markieff was Robinson's gimp?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

So you think Marcus or Markieff was Robinson's gimp?

Neither. It was Taylor. He plays basketball like a pussy already so you know he is the pussy in that frat prack.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
I can't lie about how happy I am about this.

Same...for two reasons:

1. Good for off season laughs, but more importantly...
2. Adds to KU's LONG list of hilarious thuggery in the last several years that even Beems can't deny

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
His mom died assholes

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
so is anyone else hearing that the bouncer incited T-Rob with a racial slur??

:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
His mom died assholes

And his grandparents, you insensitive bastids

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
His mom died assholes

don't point that out on twitter or you'll be getting twitter replies ALL afternoon.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This^^^^^^. Went to that shithole while i was staying in the Oread after the FB game last year. Some poor KU student practically crap his pants that i ordered a Kettle One and tonic and not the house swill. Richer, healthier, and not as bandwagony. Science wins again.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Not trying to be disrespectful here, but why do people automatically assume he gets mad because someone taunted him about his mother?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not trying to be disrespectful here, but why do people automatically assume he gets mad because someone taunted him about his mother?

Who assumed that? I just assumed that he was a drunken thug bad person.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Who assumed that?

Phog.net. Oh wait, I mean "phag".net TEEHEE  :facepalm:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Who assumed that?

Phog.net. Oh wait, I mean "phag".net TEEHEE  :facepalm:

Cause they're butt hurt. Anything involving T Rob must have his mother involved in some way.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
FWIW, Most of our players don't even drink during the off season.  I offered Martavious a drink this weekend and he kindly replied that he didn't drink, all without punching me or spitting on me.  Granted, it was a Busch Light, but still...

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
FWIW, Most of our players don't even drink during the off season.  I offered Martavious a drink this weekend and he kindly replied that he didn't drink, all without punching me or spitting on me.  Granted, it was a Busch Light, but still...
:love:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

ha...I too have offered him a cup for a keg, along with Rodney, and JHR. They all declined.

Don't have to worry about black out drunk KSU Cat players spitting and throwing punches

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
our Doberman Q@ts can't be drinking that kind of Busch light garbage crap.  would make them much less adorable in my eyes imo
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: