Author Topic: Thomas Robinson thug from Lawrentucky punches/spits on people, gets arrested  (Read 39154 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Nick Wright on KU's side :surprised:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Just another incident in the long, long line of KU basketball thuggery. 

Maybe these guys are TRYING to get kicked off the team to get away from Self?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
What if Josh Selby had punched/spit on some poor kid?  They would hang him.  Hell, Tully basically advocated the hanging when he announced he was going to the league.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
I know for a fact that Adam Lauridsen, bouncer named in the article, is a thuggish piece of trash who deserved to get hit, spit on, KITN, or have the orbital bone around his left eye fractured.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:44:11 PM by 8manpick »
:adios:

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I know for a fact that Adam Lauridsen, bouncer named in the article, is a thuggish piece of trash who deserved to get hit, spit on, KITN, or have the orbital bone around his left eye fractured.

Days like this I wish I had a membership to phog.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
his mom is rolling in her grave.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Days like this I wish I had a membership to phog.

Brady McCollough at the Star is going to have a field day with this.  I can't wait to see what smarmy tweets he has prepared.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
guys!  he was just helping to break up a fight and the beefcake bouncer's head got in the way. 

not a big deal at all, happens to blue bloods all the time.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
his mom is rolling in her grave.

stealing this.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

getnickwright nick wright
I'm sure Kietzman will act like this an example of KU being out of control, but it's not. It's an example of a scuffle outside a bar.

Meanwhile, BITB kicks back and takes a puff of his cigar while little bro Nick Wright and the entire KU fanbase wait for Between the Lines to come on.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

getnickwright nick wright
I'm sure Kietzman will act like this an example of KU being out of control, but it's not. It's an example of a scuffle outside a bar.

Meanwhile, BITB kicks back and takes a puff of his cigar while little bro Nick Wright and the entire KU fanbase wait for Between the Lines to come on.

It's really funny how they try and start a station war every day and everyone at 810 (even the annoying non-BITB ones) are all "610 sports?  :confused:"

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
I've now completely lost track of how many incidents they have had in the last couple years. Information overload

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
thinking about tweeting T-Rob to tell him how his mom would feel about his actions.   :ck:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Kietz just chirped the tires on his Mustang from Gary Crossley.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Always fun when good ol' Bobby Strawn mixes it up on comment threads to news articles.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2011/apr/19/ku-basketball-player-thomas-robinson-cited-misdeme/#c1613286

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
thinking about tweeting T-Rob to tell him how his mom would feel about his actions.   :ck:

Bring the hate!  :emawkid:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

don't do that

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Always fun when good ol' Bobby Strawn mixes it up on comment threads to news articles.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2011/apr/19/ku-basketball-player-thomas-robinson-cited-misdeme/#c1613286

Rumblings he was on his way to visit Paul Pierce in his condo when he happened on one of his friends being assaulted, and tried to break it up.  The spitting was T-Robs way of trying to break up the fight.  And put out a small fire he saw smoldering.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/29938/kus-bad-behavior-beginning-to-add-up
Robinson was born on March 18, 1991. According to its unnecessarily loud, Flash-based site, The Cave is a 21 and over establishment.
Underage athletes in the bars!  :runaway:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ku fans now saying bouncers are the problem, bars shouldn't have that kind of authority to touch people and kick them out for being unruly.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/29938/kus-bad-behavior-beginning-to-add-up

Wow, Brennan must be a light day in the blog business. All you have time to do is pick on a kid who just lost his Mother, Grandmother, and Grandfather all in a month.

I was wondering how long it was going to be before some hayseed used Robinson's personal tragedies as an excuse. Bet Seff is saying the same thing right now to the PD.