Author Topic: Daniel Thomas's Pro Day  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel Thomas's Pro Day
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 02:26:22 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to like Bryce more than Daniel. :bawl:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 03:14:42 PM »
What does the GPC article say?

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »
[/quote if you are talking about the RB breakdown article.... then it was just Daniel thomas saying how there will be no drop off in the running game.......and that bryce has been clocked at 4.32 in the 40. and how DeMarcus reminds dt of Kendall Hunter
EMAW

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 03:20:24 PM »
[/quote if you are talking about the RB breakdown article.... then it was just Daniel thomas saying how there will be no drop off in the running game.......and that bryce has been clocked at 4.32 in the 40. and how DeMarcus reminds dt of Kendall Hunter

Is that the "DT Impresses" article?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
DT, slower version of Larry Johnson?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 10:37:18 PM »
apparently today steadied his stock, fwiw.

where does that put him?

he'll go in the first 3 rounds. He's a top 5 RB on all boards.  He's the #2 RB on Mike Mayock's board and has a 2nd round grade.

so pretty much what every body was saying last week. McShay seemed to make a huge deal out of his 7 fumbles during his junior year and thought he may be going beyond the 3rd.

any other word on other times? i can't find anything other than that he was "solid."

only article i could find on it...

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-04-05/kansas-state-running-back-daniel-thomas-has-mixed-results-at-pro-day

doesn't look like he's going to be moving up or down. found a lot of articles and forum posts on pro team fan sites explaining why they should take him. anywhere from the detroit lions to the Giants to the Patriots. Would love to see him go to a team like the Pats and have an opportunity to succeed while he can still function as an effective back.

McShay is a dipshit, when you carry the ball 40 times a game, you're going to fumble twice as much as someone who carries it 20.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 11:30:02 PM »

Is that the "DT Impresses" article?
Read.
EMAW

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
Kiper now has Thomas going late 2nd round at the 60th pick to the New England Patriots. If this happens there may be two recent kstate alumns wearing rings.

catzacker

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2011, 07:16:40 PM »
Why not just throw him into the fire this season and build for the future? We both know Tuggle is way overhyped and if Klein was any good he would have played by now. Sure, we might go 3-9 and lose to KU but it would be fun to watch and would benefit the team in the future in a lot of ways. Thoughts?

apparently, this is not the case (I'm getting optimistic about Tuggle, almost giddy).  IMO, if Tuggle is legit then we should redshirt Sams.  We're good enough at receiver if Snyds decides to use harper.  I mean, this staff hasn't recruited a QB worth a goddamn in a decade and then we get two of them in one year?  have to make it last as long as it can.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »
Why not just throw him into the fire this season and build for the future? We both know Tuggle is way overhyped and if Klein was any good he would have played by now. Sure, we might go 3-9 and lose to KU but it would be fun to watch and would benefit the team in the future in a lot of ways. Thoughts?

apparently, this is not the case (I'm getting optimistic about Tuggle, almost giddy).  IMO, if Tuggle is legit then we should redshirt Sams.  We're good enough at receiver if Snyds decides to use harper.  I mean, this staff hasn't recruited a QB worth a goddamn in a decade and then we get two of them in one year?  have to make it last as long as it can.

Looking forward to your meltdown when you realize he is way overhyped. You're one of the best.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »

:lol:

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »
I can confirm the Steelers and Lions had coaches present
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 07:11:08 PM »
Thomas has enough speed, he'll work well in the NFL. Part of the perception of him appearing slow is due to his straight up running style, IMO. Considering Colin Klein will be our starting QB for game #1, our RB's need to be just as durable as DT. At this point, let's just play the guy that can throw it the best. Unfortunately, it is unclear who that person is...