Author Topic: KU Facebook, Twitter, screen shots, etc. - The VCU Aftermath  (Read 31988 times)

Offline prome05

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: KU Facebook, Twitter, screen shots, etc. - The VCU Aftermath
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2011, 11:38:57 AM »
Reading through all of this, the one thing that jumped out to me is that KU fans don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »
Reading through all of this, the one thing that jumped out to me is that KU fans don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose."

Is this a taking-in-the-butt joke?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »
sys nailed the prevailing KU fan sentiment on this:

if you can't beat ku the right way, you should have the goddamned dignity not to beat them at all.  vcu will have to live with this shame forever.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2011, 12:27:05 PM »

iknowright?   Freik'n loosers.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2011, 12:56:27 PM »
                                            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2011, 12:57:46 PM »
How much does it suck to be mario little?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2011, 12:59:58 PM »

Not as much as it sucks to be his girlfriend  :ohno:

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »

This one cracks me up too for some reason.. He looks like he is going to go home to East Lawrence and blow up his methlab...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »

Not as bad as it sucks to be Josh Selby.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »

This one cracks me up too for some reason.. He looks like he is going to go home to East Lawrence and blow up his methlab...

We need more of these.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2011, 01:06:29 PM »
Kevin Harlan was ridiculously butt-hurt this morning on the border patrol. Started off my morning well.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »
What happened to that old, woman beating hippie who was the official ku basketball mascot for a year or so?

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »

Dauber?!

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2011, 01:10:51 PM »

Massa Seff facepalm..

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2011, 01:11:02 PM »
I am over Bill Self.  

Bucknell, Bradley, Northern Iowa, VCU. Bill Self cannot coach against Mid Majors. I am not even sure if these qualify as mid majors. I am gladly hanging up my KU gear this year until next season as yesterday was just downright embarrassing. Get your act together Bill....and stop recruiting thugs for basketball. The program hates it, the fans hate it. And one last thing, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never let Josh Selby play again. What a joke. I hope he TRIES to go to the NBA so I never have to see him in a KANSAS jersey again.

It wasn't selby, it wasn't the twins, it wasn't tyshawn that lost the game for us. Those guys played hard. Sure they weren't great, but those arent the kids responsible. its rough ridin' Tyrel Reed. You mean to tell me that kid deserv...ed to be in the game with 10 mins left? Are you kidding me? He should've been pulled way before that, I dont give a damn if he's a senior he choked early and often and it was obvious, if even some of his shots drop its an entirely different ball game. And yes, That was Bill Selfs fault. That is where Self failed, he played the seniors way too much including Little, He played them in spite of what was happening...Reed cost us... the freethrows were on him, and the rest of the guys, yeah I'll give you that. But in case you didn't notice, VCU's thugs look pretty damn good. UK's thugs look pretty damn good. Uconn's thugs look pretty damn good...This junk about you not wanting to recruit thugs is way off base...Because as much as you hate to agree, you know damn well that the best players in America are in fact inner city kids, to put it lightly... Those are facts, and those are undisputable...Every once in a while you'll have a Jimmer Fredette, who btw won't be anything substantial at the next level....Bill Self's mistakes were keeping the seniors in (who played absolutely horribly) way too long...

I have to agree with __ on this. VCU's thugs dropped perfect 3 after perfect 3 and no one on our team could land a 3 OR a free throw. I was very disappointed in Tyrel yesterday. But I don't think it made a difference that it was seniors in the game. KU just couldn't do anything right and VCU didn't do anything wrong. Although I genuinely think the game was lost at the free throw line - and that's everyone who missed a shot's fault.

I was disappointed in him as well and the entire team. But Selby is a joke. Most overhyped, overrated recruit ever. Please leave now.

Lots of  :opcat: here.  And some  :facepalm:.  

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2011, 01:15:29 PM »
This is why the tournament should no longer decide who is the national champion...

Hell yes. Sqwawks should hang a couple of Helms banners for the last two years.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »

yes the free throws cost us, but free throws were never something we rely on to win, ever. We're never a good free throw shooting team. So having said that, its up to Self to find another way to win, and that "way" should've been u...sing our superior depth and rotation, with urgency, and he neglected to do that.....___ trust me man...I feel your pain, exponentially. There are truly no excuses to lose this game. This team of ours should've cut the nets down...Whats dissapointing is when you have the best players and best team in the country.. There is no excuse for the piss poor display and yes, you're correct, losing to mid majors is unacceptable. I'll take it one step further, losing to anybody left in the field after Ohio State got knocked off..is truly unacceptable... So what to do next? Come back next year, do it right, learn from this, and try again...RCJH

:barf:

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
I am over Bill Self.  

Bucknell, Bradley, Northern Iowa, VCU. Bill Self cannot coach against Mid Majors. I am not even sure if these qualify as mid majors. I am gladly hanging up my KU gear this year until next season as yesterday was just downright embarrassing. Get your act together Bill....and stop recruiting thugs for basketball. The program hates it, the fans hate it. And one last thing, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never let Josh Selby play again. What a joke. I hope he TRIES to go to the NBA so I never have to see him in a KANSAS jersey again.

It wasn't selby, it wasn't the twins, it wasn't tyshawn that lost the game for us. Those guys played hard. Sure they weren't great, but those arent the kids responsible. its effing Tyrel Reed. You mean to tell me that kid deserv...ed to be in the game with 10 mins left? Are you kidding me? He should've been pulled way before that, I dont give a damn if he's a senior he choked early and often and it was obvious, if even some of his shots drop its an entirely different ball game. And yes, That was Bill Selfs fault. That is where Self failed, he played the seniors way too much including Little, He played them in spite of what was happening...Reed cost us... the freethrows were on him, and the rest of the guys, yeah I'll give you that. But in case you didn't notice, VCU's thugs look pretty damn good. UK's thugs look pretty damn good. Uconn's thugs look pretty damn good...This junk about you not wanting to recruit thugs is way off base...Because as much as you hate to agree, you know damn well that the best players in America are in fact inner city kids, to put it lightly... Those are facts, and those are undisputable...Every once in a while you'll have a Jimmer Fredette, who btw won't be anything substantial at the next level....Bill Self's mistakes were keeping the seniors in (who played absolutely horribly) way too long...

I have to agree with __ on this. VCU's thugs dropped perfect 3 after perfect 3 and no one on our team could land a 3 OR a free throw. I was very disappointed in Tyrel yesterday. But I don't think it made a difference that it was seniors in the game. KU just couldn't do anything right and VCU didn't do anything wrong. Although I genuinely think the game was lost at the free throw line - and that's everyone who missed a shot's fault.

I was disappointed in him as well and the entire team. But Selby is a joke. Most overhyped, overrated recruit ever. Please leave now.

Lots of  :opcat: here.  And some  :facepalm:.  

So what they are saying is that KU is too high and mighty to recruit thugs??  :confused:  Is their definition of Thug someone who kills his gf instead of just breaking her jaw? TIA.

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2011, 01:38:19 PM »
Before game:

??? it's the most, wonderful time, of the year! ???

Question marks were musical notes.

After game:
worst. day. ever. i'm gonna go jump off the Paseo Bridge. if anyone is interested in you-tubing that crap then let me know.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »
 :lol: @ saying Selby was over hyped, over rated. It was their own fans that hyped him up and told us he was basically "Derrick Wall"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:42:53 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2011, 01:43:11 PM »
:lol: @ saying Selby was over hyped, over rated. It was their fans that told us he was basically "Derrick Wall"

Or a better version of Wall. 

His best game as a Jayhawk was his first game, all downhill from there, didn't score in double digits after February 1st.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »
:lol: @ saying Selby was over hyped, over rated. It was their fans that told us he was basically "Derrick Wall"

seriously.  i've never seen a fan base hate their own players as much as tard nation does today.  they basically hate everyone besides Marcus right now.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2011, 01:53:01 PM »
FWIW, no matter what happens KU will have most wins this year.

You know you're an awesome team when your teams name is in every one else's mouth aka facebook status....way to go against the Big 12. ROCK CHALK for life!!!!!!!!!! : )

^^ On the comments of the post, her mom and some douchebag get in to a huge pissing match.

They need to fire self and find a new coach. Not talking shut but he is worthless when it comes to the tourney.

**** you would never have anything to say on fb if it weren`t for complaining !!!!!!!!!

eff you ***. My son is a big reason to post on Facebook. Think before you speak.

Ughhhhh get off my wall ***...don't disrespect my mother. We're talking basketball here and if you can't handle that then don't comment.

Obviously **** that went way over your head, this is why I removed you as a friend a year ago. As my daughter once said your such a douche bag.

Then later...

Lovin life! Still Rock Chalk!!!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:55:28 PM by KSU187 »

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2011, 01:58:03 PM »
FWIW, no matter what happens KU will have most wins this year.

You know you're an awesome team when your teams name is in every one else's mouth aka facebook status....way to go against the Big 12. ROCK CHALK for life!!!!!!!!!! : )

^^ On the comments of the post, her mom and some douchebag get in to a huge pissing match.

They need to fire self and find a new coach. Not talking shut but he is worthless when it comes to the tourney.

**** you would never have anything to say on fb if it weren`t for complaining !!!!!!!!!

eff you ***. My son is a big reason to post on Facebook. Think before you speak.

Ughhhhh get off my wall ***...don't disrespect my mother. We're talking basketball here and if you can't handle that then don't comment.

Obviously **** that went way over your head, this is why I removed you as a friend a year ago. As my daughter once said your such a douche bag.

Then later...

Lovin life! Still Rock Chalk!!!

Classy family.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
This is why the tournament should no longer decide who is the national champion...

Hell yes. Sqwawks should hang a couple of Helms banners for the last two years.

I don't want to ruin anything but the goEMAW championship awards are just around the corner.  They could wait for those to come out and hope for the best.