Author Topic: Beth Mendenhall FTW!!!!!!1111!!!!lllIII!!  (Read 106194 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Beth Mendenhall FTW!!!!!!1111!!!!lllIII!!
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »
Beth,

Please?  I am going to flunk this thing.  I can't organize my thoughts, and when questioned or put on the spot, I get extremely dsitracted and can't stay organized.

I will take you to a date party.  WITH PARTY FAVOR. 

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 08:05:25 PM »
Beth, can you help me in my public speaking class?

College debaters speak like 500 words a minute.  You'd fail if you tried that in a public speaking class.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »

Meh... I've done worse

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 09:23:03 PM »

Dude has the total "gambled and lost" look on his face.  BITB, otoh, knew he was going to the whole time

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »
has there ever been a single topic that divided goEMAWers so evenly? mendenhall? love her? hate her? love to hate her? good pictures/bad pictures? weigh in here folks. now is the time. no need to wait.

"goEMAW.com...your place for breaking mendenhall news. when she and the guy won the thing, WE WERE THERE."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:01:16 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »
I am staunchly pro-Mendenhall.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2011, 09:55:22 PM »
Yes, grats to her.  Fantastic human being.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011, 09:58:28 PM »
Grats beth

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 10:04:07 PM »
defy grats to bmhall. she's winning me over. i might be the one fence sitter though. the lame collegian takes on frats and stuff just leave me going "and...?". maybe she had some deadlines or something. dunno. i want to thinks that she's better than that but there's just not enough evidence. :dunno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011, 10:11:49 PM »
defy grats to bmhall. she's winning me over. i might be the one fence sitter though. the lame collegian takes on frats and stuff just leave me going "and...?". maybe she had some deadlines or something. dunno. i want to thinks that she's better than that but there's just not enough evidence. :dunno:
Listen, I love frats as much as the next bro, but if you could be on campus the day one of her controversial greek stories come out, you'd revel in it.  The outrage is just beautiful.

Team Beth is a lot of fun to be on.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 10:34:08 PM »
Listen, I love frats as much as the next bro, but if you could be on campus the day one of her controversial greek stories come out, you'd revel in it.  The outrage is just beautiful.

look. i understand what you are saying. i was in a frat and could care less about them. there is plenty to make fun of. plenty. i'm just saying that the story has been done a million times and it just seemed like an easy target. i appreciate what she was trying to do, i guess i just expect more from the national debate champ.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »

look. i understand what you are saying. i was in a frat and could care less about them. there is plenty to make fun of. plenty. i'm just saying that the story has been done a million times and it just seemed like an easy target. i appreciate what she was trying to do, i guess i just expect more from the national debate champ.
That's fair.  It is an easy target, and maybe I just don't take it all as seriously as I probably should, but I just get a kick out of seeing all my friends, female and male, alike, get all up in arms about an article in the Collegian, of all places. 

It's exciting.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 10:51:52 PM »

I'll QFT this. Beth could easily be the next Whitlock as far as controversial stuff to write about.

Can't say I agree with anything she writes, though.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »
anyone catch her article today?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »

I'll QFT this. Beth could easily be the next Whitlock as far as controversial stuff to write about.

True, I went back and caught her anti-bovine milk article. She has controversy written all over her.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2011, 05:23:14 AM »

People, especially women, who write/speak/communicate in such a way as to stir up controversy usually do it to fulfill a case of the "look at me's" brought on by lack of a father figure in childhood. The semi-smart ones become activists, opinion writers, etc.  The dumb ones become strippers.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2011, 09:29:47 AM »

To be the next Whitlock she's gonna have to start eating alot more. And I mean alot more.  Cause he's like fat and she's super fine.

How is she at playing the sex card in comparison to whitlocks' liberal throwing of the race card?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2011, 09:35:25 AM »
Saw the headlines then :didnotread:. This isn't the early 90's beth, get with the times.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43:25 AM »
Saw the headlines then :didnotread:. This isn't the early 90's beth, get with the times.
It's pretty good.  Pretty sure Beth would have been on the Free CK bandwagon.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »
Before everyone goes apeshit over Beth, who's the guy that lost his dress pants belt?  For all we know he carried the team.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
While this gal seems like a quality young person, I cannot overlook her role in denying us GRUOAT with her misguided attack on EMAW.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011, 11:11:18 AM »
I'd like to hear the inner debate in that champion's head when he's deciding which belt to purchase.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011, 01:11:14 PM »

People, especially women, who write/speak/communicate in such a way as to stir up controversy usually do it to fulfill a case of the "look at me's" brought on by lack of a father figure in childhood. The semi-smart ones become activists, opinion writers, etc.  The dumb ones become strippers.
:facepalm:
Where did you get that overnight bag?