Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 216914 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I guess Manhattan's cool if you like Riley rats, chewing tobacco, country music, belt buckles, and the smell of farm animals. 

:dunno:

Look at you, narrow-minded Beems, grouping an entire community of people together by generalizations.

It's okay.  He wasn't rich enough to go to grad school like some of us.

I'm getting a masters in environmental economics at Oregon, dumbass. 

Which costs less: dumping my toxic waste in the local wildlife reserve or going "green"?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I guess Manhattan's cool if you like Riley rats, chewing tobacco, country music, belt buckles, and the smell of farm animals. 

Look at you, narrow-minded Beems, grouping an entire community of people together by generalizations.

Which costs less: dumping my toxic waste in the local wildlife reserve or going "green"?
Yeah, nice choice in a masters program, Beemz.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Just to spite beems, I'm gonna buy a chevy silverado this summer.

eff the motherfucking environment.  Burn baby, burn.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile

Yeah, nice choice in a masters program, Beemz.

The fact that you red necks from K-State disapprove is all the more validation. 

:thumbsup:

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
Lawrence is the best city in Kansas, without question.  Manhattan is Junction City with a junior college. 

Every city in Johnson County save olathe, gardner and merriam absolutely clown lowrents.

Yeah, when I think of a good time, I think of Leawood/Lenexa.

:lol:

You didn't specify. If I wanna get piss drunk at some crapty bar and stumble home to my house in the campus slums, then lowrents > Joco. 

But if I want to live in a nice house, in a nice part of town and be rich as eff (because I'm a Kazzu Wildcat fan, duh) then Lenexa/Leawood is just fine by me.

Suburban Johnson Co. ftmfl. I don't know why anyone would stick up for that. You must be 65, at least.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Lawrence is the best city in Kansas, without question.  Manhattan is Junction City with a junior college. 

Every city in Johnson County save olathe, gardner and merriam absolutely clown lowrents.

You didn't specify. If I wanna get piss drunk at some crapty bar and stumble home to my house in the campus slums, then lowrents > Joco. 

But if I want to live in a nice house, in a nice part of town and be rich as eff (because I'm a Kazzu Wildcat fan, duh) then Lenexa/Leawood is just fine by me.

Suburban Johnson Co. ftmfl. I don't know why anyone would stick up for that. You must be 65, at least.

Lemme guess, one of those losery jealous types from wichita?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

i'd guess he's one of those types that aren't impressed with taupe colored McMansions built in Cheshire Woods On The Brook, strip malls, and Honda Odyssey minivans.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile

i'd guess he's one of those types that aren't impressed with taupe colored McMansions built in Cheshire Woods On The Brook, strip malls, and Honda Odyssey minivans.

You obviously haven't seen the new Odysseys.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile

Sounds worthless.  Good thing you're independently wealthy.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

sore subject?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

sore subject?
no.  i mock lenexa and leawood and have no desire to live there.  please don't let my hate for the 'burbs taint your love for all things bed, bath, and BEYOND.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Is Ben at the UMKC of Oregon?

http://pdx.uoregon.edu/

:D

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sounds like you've never been to the west coast.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Aside from two months a year at my little summer home in Carmel, no.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Lots of green energy companies up here in the Northwest.  I highly recommend investing in solar power before it explodes in the next several years.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Lots of green energy companies up here in the Northwest.  I highly recommend investing in solar power before it explodes in the next several years.

omg  :lol: (I love you beems)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sounds worthless.  Good thing you're independently wealthy.

Lots of green energy companies up here in the Northwest.  I highly recommend investing in solar power before it explodes in the next several years.

So what would you do for these green companies?  Or would you work for a company consulting for these firms.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Can we move this to the "investment advice I have heard from my grandfather, people older than him and tons of other people over the past 25 years" thread?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Can we move this to the "investment advice I have heard from my grandfather, people older than him and tons of other people over the past 25 years" thread?

Not to get political, but the landscape would currently be a lot different if George W. Dumbsh*t wasn't in office for eight years throwing our country's future into the toilet.  By 2025 (optimistically), solar power will be much more integrated into our energy grid. 

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile

Not to get political, but the landscape would currently be a lot different if George W. Dumbsh*t wasn't in office for eight years throwing our country's future into the toilet.  By 2025 (optimistically), solar power will be much more integrated into our energy grid. 
Speaking as someone who works in the power industry, no it won't. At least not from current solar cell technology. Sink your massive trust fund into it if you're so sure, though.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Well, sounds like it's time to hop on that investment before it is too late in 14 years.

come on Ben.  Just come on.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Beems, what are you hearing about wireless electricity?

I've got a lot tied up in some Pan-Asian R&D firms right now.  Good or bad investment????

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Guys should buy in on hover cars before they BLOW UP.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

LOL, green energy is the next dot.com bust.  Can you sell carbon credits in the median in Portland?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys should buy in on hover cars before they BLOW UP.

The industry is entering another transition phase in its long-term growth.  Lots of game theory/Nash equilibrium type stuff going on right now, and the Chinese are currently winning the competition.