Author Topic: Soren Petro on Judge...  (Read 25261 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Soren Petro on Judge...
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2011, 08:15:03 AM »
I'm picturing Wally training in some barn with dirt floors with the advice from some old and wise washed up basketball coach. All the while some motivational song is playing in the background. All "back to the basics" type of stuff. Think Rocky IV when he was training in the snow. He'll be back. He'll be ready.

I picture Wally on the couch, eating cheetos, playing xbox and talking on the phone all day long to girls about how he's going to tear it up next year at whatever school he ends up at. I'm sure once or twice a week he heads up to the rec and dominates a bunch of 6 footers.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2011, 10:15:31 AM »
lol @ you losers thinking that wally will be playing for the wild wild cats next season.  he quit the team, they're not going to just let him come back like it was no big thing.  goemawtards®

®copyright sonofdaxjones 2010

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2011, 10:34:01 AM »
Can't wait for the antiWallyites to look stupid when Wally comes out of the tunnel during Madness this fall.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2011, 11:00:25 AM »
lol @ you losers thinking that wally will be playing for the wild wild cats next season.  he quit the team, they're not going to just let him come back like it was no big thing.  goemawtards®

You forgot to copyright something else in that post mister!  :nono:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2011, 11:01:13 AM »

You forgot to copyright something else in that post mister!  :nono:

you haven't filled out the proper paperwork yet, y_l_a

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2011, 11:35:21 AM »
For the record, I was the one to coin the term, to describe Dax and co.  I'm sure he'd love to claim it though, as repeating others' phrases and talking points is near and dear to him.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
Earliest usage of goEMAWtard from a simple search
Wow, ADD boy sure does love to embellish.

Where is there pleading??

Again, you don't send Fred Brown packing and replace him with . . . no one.

This isn't hard, but apparently the goemawtards are going to make it hard.

Oh, and Denny Clemente is nothing anywhere close to "great". 

If you said it earlier jtksu (which you may well have), you must show proof.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
17 for 68 in conference play . . . but keep firing it up there Jake.

Love,

goemawtards

It is definitively dax's.  And sd clarified:
goemawtards

I think you may be able to just call everyone EmawTards and drop the Go.  It seemed to work for GoPowercat.  This is just imo as you are the pro here.

whew this controversy is settled.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »

Love,

goEMAWtards

goEMAWtards

I think you may be able to just call everyone EmawTards and drop the Go.  It seemed to work for GoPowercat.  This is just imo as you are the pro here.

i love how you were able to simultaneously show that jt was lying and post some great "dax hates denis and jake" posts.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »
Meh.  I probably just said it first on the old site and Dax immediately fell in love with it and started using it over and over until it was tired and stale.  (Which usually takes Dax about 2 days to accomplish.)  Once it was completely played out, Dax continued to use it for well over a year, oblivious to the fact the he is actually king of the emawtards.  Pretty standard stuff, really.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2011, 12:19:40 PM »

Love,

goEMAWtards

goEMAWtards

i love how you were able to simultaneously show that jt was lying and post some great "dax hates denis and jake" posts.

:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2011, 12:23:33 PM »
Meh.  I probably just said it first on the old site and Dax immediately fell in love with it and started using it over and over until it was tired and stale.  (Which usually takes Dax about 2 days to accomplish.)  Once it was completely played out, Dax continued to use it for well over a year, oblivious to the fact the he is actually king of the emawtards.  Pretty standard stuff, really.

yeah. it makes perfect sense that you came up with goEMAWtards before goEMAW actually existed. idiot.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »

yeah. it makes perfect sense that you came up with goEMAWtards before goEMAW actually existed. idiot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »

lol

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2011, 02:16:54 PM »

:goodbyecruelworld:  <<< jt

:woot:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2011, 02:19:40 PM »
Meh.  I probably just said it first on the old site and Dax immediately fell in love with it and started using it over and over until it was tired and stale.  (Which usually takes Dax about 2 days to accomplish.)  Once it was completely played out, Dax continued to use it for well over a year, oblivious to the fact the he is actually king of the emawtards.  Pretty standard stuff, really.

Ravi's gonna sue the crap out of jt.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
Winner!!   :pbj:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2011, 03:52:37 PM »

I was using "powerespect" in 1972

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »
CNS = last semester's civil engineering student?

Not really.  We provide two diff services.  Engineers can add and stuff, but can't organize, plan, communicate, and manage the resources needed to execute the work.

CNS guys are usually guys who may have initially wanted to be engineers, but who's indulgence in liquor and women sways them to something less engineery. 

LOL...perfectly stated.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2011, 04:05:23 PM »
Not the most pressing topic as we cruise through the NCAAs, but...

Wally Judge, who left Kansas State earlier in the year, remains a strong possibility to land at Maryland.

http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-baltimore/williams-terps-reel-top-recruit-anderson  (There's nothing more about this in the article.)

"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2011, 04:08:05 PM »

Wally Judge, who left Kansas State earlier in the year, remains a strong possibility to land at Maryland.

http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-baltimore/williams-terps-reel-top-recruit-anderson  (There's nothing more about this in the article.)

he left?   hmmm...someone must have forgot to tell Wally.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2011, 04:08:56 PM »

Wally will be a back in the doberman pack next year.  He is  :bball:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2011, 04:34:04 PM »
Surely someone has heard something from Wally at this point.  I mean, it's been a while and he is at home watching his bro's killing it in the tourney.  Gotta think he is wishing he didn't jump ship.   Would have played quite a bit yesterday. 

Someone needs to get a scoop on this. 

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
Surely someone has heard something from Wally at this point.  I mean, it's been a while and he is at home watching his bro's killing it in the tourney.  Gotta think he is wishing he didn't jump ship.   Would have played quite a bit yesterday. 

Someone needs to get a scoop on this. 

"That girl" has told folks that Wally is coming back to KSU next year.  Guy I work with talked to her.  Said she has a "phat ass". 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread