Author Topic: Soren Petro on Judge...  (Read 25874 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Soren Petro on Judge...
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2011, 04:49:35 PM »
Winners Never Quit & Quitters Never Win

that lie is bigger than the font size you wrote it in.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »

Yeah well life is bigger than the font size you wrote it in.

Think about that!

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »
Wally needs to decide between his bitch, and the Q@s. I hope he chooses the latter

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2011, 04:51:18 PM »

Spoken like a true quitter. CNS.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2011, 04:51:52 PM »

Spoken like a true quitter. CNS.

#Winning.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2011, 04:55:02 PM »
CNS = last semester's civil engineering student?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2011, 04:58:44 PM »
I would tell Wally we won't make a decision right now but if you:

A.  Send even one single more tweet about ANY girl, RUTGERS;
B.  If you distract any of our players going fwd to the Big 12 torunament or the dance, RUTGERS;
C.  If you say anything negative in the press about the school/coaches/your experience, RUTGERS;
D.  If you get in ANY trouble with the law or academically, RUTGERS.

Also, it wouldn't hurt if you call everyone at DCA and tell them it wasn't the Cats, it was you and that everyone should get back on board with EMAW.

I think you could sum it up by saying he needs to grow up and start taking some accountability for his actions, stop letting women get into his head, and get on board with what we're trying to do here, then that would pretty much take care of it because if he doesn't he won't have success anywhere else he goes.

I think Wally needs it spelled out.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2011, 05:01:54 PM »

Not really.  We provide two diff services.  Engineers can add and stuff, but can't organize, plan, communicate, and manage the resources needed to execute the work.

CNS guys are usually guys who may have initially wanted to be engineers, but who's indulgence in liquor and women sways them to something less engineery. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »

Not really.  We provide two diff services.  Engineers can add and stuff, but can't organize, plan, communicate, and manage the resources needed to execute the work.

CNS guys are usually guys who may have initially wanted to be engineers, but who's indulgence in liquor and women sways them to something less engineery. 

I should have done CNS then.   :drink:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
I think JO should be an example to Wally that it takes effort and focus to improve and doing things like going to the gym after games and shooting.

Offline Wallace

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »

And people wonder why I am CNS. Joke is on them...

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »

B.  If you distract any of our players going fwd to the Big 12 torunament or the dance, RUTGERS;
C.  If you say anything negative in the press about the school/coaches/your experience, RUTGERS;

Also, it wouldn't hurt if you call everyone at DCA and tell them it wasn't the Cats, it was you and that everyone should get back on board with EMAW.

I think you could sum it up by saying he needs to grow up and start taking some accountability for his actions, stop letting women get into his head, and get on board with what we're trying to do here, then that would pretty much take care of it because if he doesn't he won't have success anywhere else he goes.

How about "Don't love them hoes?"

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2011, 08:02:44 PM »

CNS guys are usually guys who may have initially wanted to be engineers, but who's indulgence in liquor and women sways them to something less engineery

ME!  'cept I missed every rung on the ladder and fell all the way to bus. school.  Then kinda bounced back up to law school.  :dunno:

Engineering is for dorks that can manage to stay enrolled in more than 7 hours their first semester of college. Pfffft. :jerk:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »

THIS.

I got sorted twisted around the axle over a bitch my sophomore year.  Took it real hard for a bit there.  Then, some EMAW put their arms around me and showed me how to enjoy the eff out of my college life.  Basically, what I am saying here is that Wally is being a $!#*, and it takes a former one to know one.  It won't stop unless he ditches that bitch.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
Pete-  those EMAW sound like great people.  Real EMAW, the lot of them.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2011, 08:37:47 PM »
Pete-  those EMAW sound like great people.  Real EMAW, the lot of them.

You know all too well, Sensei.  :honorablebow:

Offline jrod_06

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »

Amen

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »

Disagree.  I call for an organizing/planning/communicating/resource management drink off.

More like

CNS guys are usually guys who may have initially wanted to be engineers, but who's indulgence in liquor and women sways them to something less engineery. couldn't do higher level math.

FYP
:adios:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2011, 10:20:05 PM »

Disagree.  I call for an organizing/planning/communicating/resource management drink off.

More like

CNS guys are usually guys who may have initially wanted to be engineers, but who's indulgence in liquor and women sways them to something less engineery. couldn't do higher level math.

FYP

:surprised:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »
I've done several incredible things for our fair university, but this might be my greatest yet.  You're welcome boys.  Again.

:cool:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2011, 11:39:42 PM »
I've done several incredible things for our fair university, but this might be my greatest yet.  You're welcome boys.  Again.

What did you do?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2011, 11:41:39 PM »

What did you do?
I've given it my all as a student and person.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2011, 06:50:52 AM »

What did you do?
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=11531.0
:adios:

Online KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2011, 07:09:16 AM »
I'm picturing Wally training in some barn with dirt floors with the advice from some old and wise washed up basketball coach. All the while some motivational song is playing in the background. All "back to the basics" type of stuff. Think Rocky IV when he was training in the snow. He'll be back. He'll be ready.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2011, 07:20:34 AM »

More like

FYP

Joke is on you bro, I never even tried any higher math past Strengths, etc.  It's cool though, neither of us would have a job without the other.