Author Topic: Bob Davis OMG  (Read 13272 times)

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Bob Davis OMG
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »
Bob Davis just has the sort of voice that reminds you of your grandpa. Not saying that's a bad thing, but that's JMO.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2011, 01:21:57 PM »
Doesn't really remind me of my grandpa but my grandpa isn't a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
Doesn't really remind me of my grandpa but my grandpa wasn't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
fixed for me
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2011, 03:50:23 PM »
KK just played this.  

Said: "Lew Perkins is not sitting behind you any more"   :horrorsurprise:

The fact is these guys (employees of the KU athletic dept) are calling out refs by name.  

But then the BITB pointed out that Bob Davis is fantastic because you can tune in to him, listen to one sentence come out of his mouth, and you know immediately how the game is going.  I agree completely.  Bob Davis is fantastic.  I can easily tolerate the arrogant gloating if I know there is even a slim chance that I might hear the despondent depression.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2011, 03:53:35 PM »

But then the BITB pointed out that Bob Davis is fantastic because you can tune in to him, listen to one sentence come out of his mouth, and you know immediately how the game is going.  I agree completely.  Bob Davis is fantastic.  I can easily tolerate the arrogant gloating if I know there is even a slim chance that I might hear the despondent depression.

Really made the Jim Rose meltdowns some of the best radio of all time.  That OSU game where he was practically in tears apologizing to the fans was incredible.  I took the radio into the bathroom and peeled one off into the sink.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2011, 04:04:29 PM »

Really made the Jim Rose meltdowns some of the best radio of all time.  That OSU game where he was practically in tears apologizing to the fans was incredible.  I took the radio into the bathroom and peeled one off into the sink.

Agreed.  Bob Davis and Jim Rose have no equals.

But Bob can't say referee names when he goes on a rant.  That will get him in trouble.