Poll

Will the "cool" Pinstripe Bowl K-State be on the new field at BSFS?

Yes . . . it's cool.  Currie Prevails.
NO . . . OB Wins again.

Author Topic: BSFS Expansion Thread  (Read 3160576 times)

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: BSFS Expansion Thread
« Reply #21475 on: November 23, 2021, 10:06:51 AM »
We've been hearing that Chicago halftime for seemingly a generation. They did play a halftime show earlier this year that featured Taylor Swift, Lizzo, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga, it was incred!

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Katpak'r
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21476 on: November 23, 2021, 10:20:15 AM »
imagining that jayhawkish space alien getting enterprised to the tune of "Saturday in the Park" what a time to be alive

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21477 on: November 25, 2021, 01:50:53 AM »
Just sell beer in the stadium thru the 3rd qtr. It's not hard, and would make tons of money.
They already do on the tailgate terrace. It doesn't keep people in their seats but keeps them in the stadium I guess.
Needs to be sold by vendors walking the stairs and in beer kiosks up top. Time to put chair backs in whole stadium w cup holders. Aside from student section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21478 on: November 25, 2021, 01:53:21 AM »
The band is fun to watch at halftime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21479 on: November 26, 2021, 10:05:17 AM »
I watched the Mike Rowe Miracle in Manhattan "The Foundation" doc last nite for the first time. Easy to forget what an absolute dump KSU Stadium was in 1989. Everything about the program was incredibly awful and small-timey.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21480 on: November 26, 2021, 09:58:56 PM »
I watched the Mike Rowe Miracle in Manhattan "The Foundation" doc last nite for the first time. Easy to forget what an absolute dump KSU Stadium was in 1989. Everything about the program was incredibly awful and small-timey.

There were a lot of small timey schools back then; why, none or very little TV money for non blue bloods.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.