Author Topic: Attention students...  (Read 17500 times)

waldo

Attention students...
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:50 PM »
Your Kansas State Wildcat basketball team is ranked #7 in the nation.  You're students, it's wednesday, it's freezing outside, what the eff else do you have to do?  Get your asses to the game!  So embarrassing to see the student sections partially full.

:curse:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Attention students...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:58:11 PM »
Your Kansas State Wildcat basketball team is ranked #7 in the nation.  You're students, it's wednesday, it's freezing outside, what the eff else do you have to do?  Get your asses to the game!  So embarrassing to see the student sections partially full.

Great first post, exactly what I was thinking. Seriously students! This would never have happened at Ahearn! Now that we have a good team we need to start playing games there again. Let the estro's have the  :doom:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 10:01:28 PM »
Your Kansas State Wildcat basketball team is ranked #7 in the nation.  You're students, it's wednesday, it's freezing outside, what the shazbot! else do you have to do?  Get your asses to the game!  So embarrassing to see the student sections partially full.

Great first post, exactly what I was thinking. Seriously students! This would never have happened at Ahearn! Now that we have a good team we need to start playing games there again. Let the estro's have the  :doom:

Yeah!!!!!!!  :ksu:  :cheers:  :katpak:  :doom:  :thumbsup:  :eye:  :kstatriot:  :pbj:

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:03:18 PM »
Why get on a KSU sports message board to say this?? The students that didn't go sure as crap aren't going to be on a KSU message board. The audience you are talking to either went or would have loved to go. dumbass.
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:26:06 PM »
Miss these threads like a warm blanket and cup of cocoa on a clear cold Kansas night.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »
Your Kansas State Wildcat basketball team is ranked #7 in the nation.  You're students, it's wednesday, it's freezing outside, what the shazbot! else do you have to do?  Get your asses to the game!  So embarrassing to see the student sections partially full.

:facepalm: Not this crap again
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 10:28:19 PM by ArchE_Cat »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:41 PM »

:facepalm: Not this crap again

Why not? If we cant fill bramlage for a big 12 home game when were number 7 in the nation we never will. Plus no matter how much we like the OOD it will never be the same as Ahearn. I remember going to games there and the atmosphere at the OOD will never compare. If the students cant support us now with their great seats then put them in the rafters at AHEARN! Hear Hear!

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »
students  :chainsaw:

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:43:49 PM »
Why not? If we cant fill bramlage for a big 12 home game when were number 7 in the nation we never will. Plus no matter how much we like the OOD it will never be the same as Ahearn. I remember going to games there and the atmosphere at the OOD will never compare. If the students cant support us now with their great seats then put them in the rafters at AHEARN! Hear Hear!

It will never be as smoky either  :dunno:

Get over it, blowing smoke on here isn't going to help it out.

Edit: No pun intended there. .
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline Fischin

• Fan
  • Dude...eff KU!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:46:22 PM »
I must apologize. I am one of those students not in attendance at tonights game. This is the first home game I have missed in three years. The only reason I missed was because I work till 6:00 on Wednesdays then have class from 7:00 - 9:00. This will be the only home game I will probably ever miss. I feel bad that I couldn't be there to support our 7th ranked team and shouldn't have even gone to class because all I wanted to do was be at the game. I just wish all the other students were as devoted as I have been over my tenure here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »
I missed home games all the time, just for the f*ck of it, and I posted on message boards.  who gives a f*ck?

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »
ummmm.. This guy:

Offline Back Door Willy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »
Fracking frat queers... they think there circle jerk chapter meetings are more important than the 7th ranked team in the country.  We should tar and feather those fucks.  They must learn that this won't be tolerated.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 11:02:07 PM »
I skipped class to go to the game.  :kstatriot:

Bookcat

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 11:05:43 PM »
who the shazbot! schedules a spring semester class on Wednesday evenings. ?

My class schedule always depended on our conference slate...and since back then we sucked...we usually played Wednesday or Saturday. We had it much easier.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 11:20:12 PM »
I must apologize. I am one of those students not in attendance at tonights game. This is the first home game I have missed in three years. The only reason I missed was because I work till 6:00 on Wednesdays then have class from 7:00 - 9:00. This will be the only home game I will probably ever miss. I feel bad that I couldn't be there to support our 7th ranked team and shouldn't have even gone to class because all I wanted to do was be at the game. I just wish all the other students were as devoted as I have been over my tenure here.

YOU LET US ALL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:28 PM »
For starters, Wednesday is Xbox night.  Even Doc's SLTHy brand of basketball can't compete with that.  

Bitching and complaining about the pussies that just went to the games this season for a better spot in line for ku won't make a bit of difference.

goEMAW.com is for the diehards.  If you want to punch some faces, you've come to the wrong place, mister.  

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »
The number of people there is NOT the problem, the building is plenty loud with 2 of the GA student sections empty.

Problem is most fans have lost their anger.  I have been trying so hard to get others around me equally angry, but one man can't fight the good fight.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:32 PM »
Sorry for missing a game against a 1-10 conference team to study for kinesiology exams.

Med school > Nebrasketball

Sorry, but kinesiology and "med school" are opposite ends of the periodic table.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »
Sorry for missing a game against a 1-10 conference team to study for kinesiology exams.

With every post you become shittier.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 11:59:37 PM »

Sorry, but kinesiology and "med school" are opposite ends of the periodic table.

Oh yeah, you're right.  I'm just gonna become a physical therapist (a doctorate program) without medschool.

Yeah, you're right.

might as well become a dentist.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 12:04:23 AM »
I would suggest computer science.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 12:35:51 AM »

Oh yeah, you're right.  I'm just gonna become a physical therapist (a doctorate program) without medschool.

Yeah, you're right.

You don't go to med school for phys therapy dumbass.

You go to phys therapy school... LMAO

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 12:45:44 AM »

Yeah, you're right.

You don't go to med school for phys therapy dumbass.

You go to phys therapy school... LMAO
physical therapy school is a school of medicine.  So yes, I won't get an MD.  But it's still medicine.

Except it takes what... 5 less years?  :users:

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 01:10:49 AM »
we've had so many sat. home games this season poor kids prob forgot about midweek bball.

p.s. not sure how :powerespect: hadn't been posted in this thread yet.