Author Topic: Wall-E  (Read 23616 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Wall-E
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2011, 01:10:53 PM »

...is that the girl?

mustache dude, lower right looks pretty well angered up.

(PS.  Someone tell Wally it was a blackout game)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »
Would hate to sit directly behind Wally.  Wouldn't be able to see crap.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 01:33:04 PM »
Would hate to sit directly behind Wally.  Wouldn't be able to see cac.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »
There's a thread at tardville where a guy says he keeps seeing Wally around campus pal'ing it up with the team.  I'd like to see him come back next year but if he doesn't I could forget about him really quickly/easily.  

Is "tardville" GPC or Phog?  I'm having a hard time keeping that straight.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 01:41:46 PM »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 01:43:06 PM »

...is that the girl?

How many shirt tucks do you think told him, "Hey Wally, we could really use you back"?  Bet a crap load.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 02:24:45 PM »

...is that the girl?

mustache dude, lower right looks pretty well angered up.

(PS.  Someone tell Wally it was a blackout game)
Wally looks like he's barely treading water in a vortex of psychosis (angry dude, psych biatch to his right, goofy woman in center).  Hang in there, Wally!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 02:44:45 PM »
His girlfriend looks crazy.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »
Wall-E was spotted at Tubby's dance side after the game. As he was leaving the bar a kid about half his size said something to him that didnt go over very well. Wall-E picks the kid up(under the armpits grab) and brings him to his eye level then drops the guy. Dood was shaking afterwards he was so scared.

Could Wall-E be losing his softside?:crossfingers:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
I hate seeing guys with huge upside looking so sad all the time. I also hate when they quit and tweet about their love of the team, and seem to like the town they are in. I really just don't understand and I want to Wally. I really effing want to understand.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 07:08:06 PM »
Why do so many people want Wally back? He sucks. Sure, it would be helpful to have depth this year, but I would rather take a chance on some 3 star recruit next year than know we are getting Wally Judge (shitty player) back.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 07:14:15 PM »
Why do so many people want Wally back? He sucks. Sure, it would be helpful to have depth this year, but I would rather take a chance on some 3 star recruit next year than know we are getting Wally Judge (shitty player) back.

People love a success story. Redemption. He's clearly fallen on trouble times and he's just so rough ridin' adorable. If he is going to turn it around, people would rather he did that here than go somewhere else and do it. He's a great athlete that could develop into something great. If he loves the team, loves manhattan, has lost his soft side. I'll take him back, even if it's only in a Luis Colon capacity.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 07:20:24 PM »

People love a success story. Redemption. He's clearly fallen on trouble times and he's just so rough ridin' adorable. If he is going to turn it around, people would rather he did that here than go somewhere else and do it. He's a great athlete that could develop into something great. If he loves the team, loves manhattan, has lost his soft side. I'll take him back, even if it's only in a Luis Colon capacity.

If he wants to come back and walk on, I am fine with that. I'm not sure what you have seen from Judge that indicates he will ever be as good as Colon.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 07:22:17 PM »
Wall-E was spotted at Tubby's dance side after the game. As he was leaving the bar a kid about half his size said something to him that didnt go over very well. Wall-E picks the kid up(under the armpits grab) and brings him to his eye level then drops the guy. Dood was shaking afterwards he was so scared.

Could Wall-E be losing his softside?:crossfingers:

Picking on someone half his size? Sounds like a pussy to me.

Have fun watching JHR dunk on bitches*, wally.

*division 1 basketball players, not skuzzbags at "tubby's dance side".

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
seriously, post-quitting wally pisses me off.

He instantly goes from a poor little depressed pouting kitten to a guy making fun of his former teammates out there busting their ass, picking on drunk midgets, wishing he was playing HS ball, and laughing it up at his ex-teammates' games. eff him. The highlight of his career was Denis Clemente loudly uttering his name. That's it. Congrats, go have fun at the division 1 program where you can sit around on your ass pouting all day and still play 30 min/game.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
curt.

curt gives me hope.  I dont want to be wallys U conn.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 08:09:43 PM »

He instantly goes from a poor little depressed pouting kitten to a guy making fun of his former teammates out there busting their ass, picking on drunk midgets, wishing he was playing HS ball, and laughing it up at his ex-teammates' games. eff him. The highlight of his career was Denis Clemente loudly uttering his name. That's it. Congrats, go have fun at the division 1 program where you can sit around on your ass pouting all day and still play 30 min/game.
:surprised:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »
He's a great athlete.

he's really not.  he's fine, has a nice body, good hands, passes well, etc.  but he's nothing more than an ordinary high-major pf athlete.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline AlwaysEMAW

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »

...is that the girl?
No, this is some new girl. Was broken up with the other(crazy) one before the game.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2011, 10:12:54 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »
He's a great athlete.

he's really not.  he's fine, has a nice body, good hands, passes well, etc.  but he's nothing more than an ordinary high-major pf athlete.

I think that when people say that, they're usually talking about things you're more or less born with like speed, agility, and leaping ability.  Things like having good hands and passing well seem more like acquired skills.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2011, 10:20:55 PM »
I think that when people say that, they're usually talking about things you're more or less born with like speed, agility, and leaping ability.  Things like having good hands and passing well seem more like acquired skills.

thanks, chum1.  i think when i say that he's not a great athlete, i'm usually talking about him not being particularly strong, fast, agile or bouncy compared to other high-major power forwards.  i might also be talking about body control and balance.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2011, 10:27:52 PM »

what the hell is that about?

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2011, 10:28:49 PM »
As official JYC TC, he realized that the cancer wasn't terminal after the defeat on KU and returned to further infect the team. Hey now carries a lock of pullen's beard with him.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2011, 10:32:12 PM »

thanks, chum1.  i think when i say that he's not a great athlete, i'm usually talking about him not being particularly strong, fast, agile or bouncy compared to other high-major power forwards.  i might also be talking about body control and balance.

No one has it all.  But you're wrong on most of those counts according to NBA draft analysts.  They don't rate him highly based on skill.