Author Topic: Technical  (Read 7726 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Technical
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:50:19 PM »
Who was that technical on? It wasn't Doc was it? Couldn't see from where i was sitting. Also, did he hit the ball outta the refs hand?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Technical
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:52:49 PM »
Doc bounced the ball off the refs toe.  Hilarious.

He had bounced the ball earlier and was begging for one.  He is seriously the definition of SLTH.  His SLTH Power Ranking is 1.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
He just slammed it down.

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 09:02:29 PM »
He had already done it once and should have gotten a technical.  The second time I couldn't tell if it went off his foot or the refs, but it was very comical.  I'm pretty positive he wanted a T after doing it twice, but I'm not quite sure why  :confused:

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »
Doc bounced the ball off the refs toe.  Hilarious.

He had bounced the ball earlier and was begging for one.  He is seriously the definition of SLTH.  His SLTH Power Ranking is 1.

tonight was one of the greatest SLTH losses of all time.  prolly buys him another year or two on his next contract extension
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:16:46 PM by mcmwcat »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:12:13 PM »
Doc bounced the ball off the refs toe.  Hilarious.

He had bounced the ball earlier and was begging for one.  He is seriously the definition of SLTH.  His SLTH Power Ranking is 1.

tonight was one of the greatest SLTH losses of all time.  prolly buys him another year or two on his next contract extension
Agreed. Sadler is definitely the epitome of SLTH.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 05:41:56 AM by waks »

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:17:38 PM »
I was LOLing so hard when after his T, he took a moment to point at each ref in turn and yell "chickensh*t!" Anyone else notice that? He pointed to each ref and yelled it, it was freaking hilarious.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 09:24:51 PM »
I figured it was coming, with the foul disparity being what it was.  :lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »
I was LOLing so hard when after his T, he took a moment to point at each ref in turn and yell "chickensh*t!" Anyone else notice that? He pointed to each ref and yelled it, it was freaking hilarious.

Didn't see that, but I did enjoy the next timeout where he sat there and stared at the ref that gave him the technical for a good 2 minutes.  It's kind of hard to look at Doc and feel intimidated though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:32:44 PM »

incredible.  bzey has a long row to hoe if he wants to top this.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »

incredible.  bzey has a long row to hoe if he wants to top this.

True. Was tonight Doc's equivalent of Wooly stomping out to midcourt against KU?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 09:41:33 PM »

incredible.  bzey has a long row to hoe if he wants to top this.

True. Was tonight Doc's equivalent of Wooly stomping out to midcourt against KU?

It was ON THE ROAD THOUGH!

Wooly was so good at winding us up, I mean jesus, that beautiful tan bastard had me cheering his ridiculousness.  At this point I remember him putting on his million dollar driving range grin and winking with a wave as he strolled off.

Unreal.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »
chicken crap

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 09:45:17 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking! Just like Wooly when he had to work his ass off just to get a T. LOL, it's just so eerily similar to Wooly it's crazy.
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »
I saw him point at each ref, one at a time but thought he said "pathetic"

I really doubt he called each ref a chickenshit, not a very SLTH type response to getting screwed by the refs.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:55 PM »

incredible.  bzey has a long row to hoe if he wants to top this.

It was ON THE ROAD THOUGH!

Wooly was so good at winding us up, I mean jesus, that beautiful tan bastard had me cheering his ridiculousness.  At this point I remember him putting on his million dollar driving range grin and winking with a wave as he strolled off.

Unreal.

Ah yes, that knowing smile, like he wanted us all to think he knew something we didn't.

I saw him point at each ref, one at a time but thought he said "pathetic"

I really doubt he called each ref a chickenshit, not a very SLTH type response to getting screwed by the refs.

Might have to watch it again, but both my wife and I thought he said chickensh*t. Definitely worth replaying though if you get a chance.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:35 PM »
check it if you have it on DVR, he def said the same word to each while pointing to them.  it just appeared to me as "pathetic"

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 09:56:08 PM »
check it if you have it on DVR, he def said the same word to each while pointing to them.  it just appeared to me as "pathetic"

Just did, and 100% certain he said "chickensh*t." Unbelievably hilarious.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 10:28:13 PM »
sure he wasn't saying "scalpel" or "foreceps"  ?   :confused:

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 01:01:20 AM »
wtf was he so pissed about to slam a ball like that?  one of the goofiest things i've seen a coach do.  frank gets a lot of love for being "entertaining" on the sidelines but doc has him beat by a mile.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 01:36:44 AM »
Just watched the game on espn360:

Amazing performance tonight by Doc tonight playing the victim.

Amazing performance by Greg Sharp on the call. The dude loves Nebrasketball.

Amazing job by the other chucklehead doing the color. Did a great job of gobbling up the Doc/Nub male genitals when it would occasionally slip out of Gregs mouth.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 02:20:06 AM »

yes yes yes yes yes yes it was great. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 07:22:18 AM »

yes yes yes yes yes yes it was great. 

I couldn't make it out.  Did seem like he said sh*t though.  Won't that get you a T also?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 07:27:52 AM »
wtf was he so pissed about to slam a ball like that? 

Maybe it was the 4 absolutely ridiculously bad calls that went against Nub and put KSU from 11 down to tied in a matter of about 2 minutes. :dunno:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 07:35:34 AM »
wtf was he so pissed about to slam a ball like that? 

Maybe it was the 4 absolutely ridiculously bad calls that went against Nub and put KSU from 11 down to tied in a matter of about 2 minutes. :dunno:

Yeah.  And Doc was making it clear to the officials by looking at each and holding up 4 fingers while yelling "4 calls" for the next several minutes after that happened.