Author Topic: Football Recruiting Thread  (Read 5623914 times)

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #20500 on: March 24, 2015, 04:59:13 PM »
Lol, as soon as he gets 1 or 2 major offers, we cant hold on, what a rough ridin' joke.  I can't wait til this staff is gone.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #20501 on: March 24, 2015, 05:14:54 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20502 on: March 24, 2015, 05:17:13 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20503 on: March 24, 2015, 05:20:53 PM »
You might want to take your own advice, dumbass.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20504 on: March 24, 2015, 05:22:11 PM »
You might want to take your own advice, dumbass.
Thanks for the input, don't care.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20505 on: March 24, 2015, 05:23:12 PM »
Get this shitty staff out of here ASAP, you guys! FOR FUCKS SAKES, THEY CAN DO NOTHING RIGHT!  :curse:

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20506 on: March 24, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »
Get this shitty staff out of here ASAP, you guys! FOR FUCKS SAKES, THEY CAN DO NOTHING RIGHT!  :curse:
It's amazing that every comment has to be explained to you in depth, then you still decide to ignore it/not understand it anyway, I'm not going to waste the time.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20507 on: March 24, 2015, 05:32:31 PM »
It's amazing that every comment has to be explained to you in depth, then you still decide to ignore it/not understand it anyway, I'm not going to waste the time.
What needs to be explained? You're shocked that K-State couldn't hold onto a top 250 talent? Is this your first year following recruiting? Are you really melting down over this and calling for this staffs head? Did you prefer Prince's staff? Do you have a brain the size of a pea? Do you believe in global warming? Did you just find the internet? Do you believe kissing on the first date? Do you think OJ did it?

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20508 on: March 24, 2015, 05:38:57 PM »
What needs to be explained? You're shocked that K-State couldn't hold onto a top 250 talent? Is this your first year following recruiting? Are you really melting down over this and calling for this staffs head? Did you prefer Prince's staff? Did you have a brain the size of a pea? Do you believe in global warming? Did you just find the internet? Do you believe kissing on the first date? Do you think Simpson did it?
I'm not shocked at all, it's ridiculous that we can't expect to.  Can this staff do anything right in the context of recruiting?  I didn't literally mean fire the entire staff, I was venting as people generally do.  Sorry I'm disappointed we couldn't hold onto a guy from Wichita and likely don't have a chance with.  Why do you feel the need to be a huge douche every time you disagree with someone or vice versa?  Are you 12? 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20509 on: March 24, 2015, 05:39:53 PM »
 :lol: Have you not met gE?

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20510 on: March 24, 2015, 05:43:21 PM »
:lol: Have you not met gE?
Just because it's GE doesn't mean there is no room for disagreement without being an bad person.  I mean _fan talked about this stuff awhile back. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20511 on: March 24, 2015, 05:46:19 PM »
Are you really having this conversation with the Cassey Award winner for "Most PI'd Poster on gE.com"  :dunno:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20512 on: March 24, 2015, 05:51:37 PM »
 :buh-bye:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20513 on: March 24, 2015, 06:15:58 PM »

:buh-bye:

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #20514 on: March 24, 2015, 06:51:50 PM »
Have you not met gE?
Just because it's GE doesn't mean there is no room for disagreement without being an bad person.  I mean _fan talked about this stuff awhile back.
You can't use _Fan as an example.  Few on here are as respected as he is. 

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20515 on: March 24, 2015, 09:36:18 PM »
I want to start by apologizing to the true kids on this blog.  Most of you adults come off as a bunch of kids, with saying really stupid things like wanting to get rid of the staff for missing on a kid, who at this point we don't even know if we lost him.  These young athletes think of the major programs as children dream of Disneyland.  I don't think any of you have any idea how hard it is to build a program like Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, OU, USC and etc....  JC is working hard to build a palace for these athletes, and LHCBS is working very hard with what he and his staff can get to commit to this program.
I wouldn't be surprised if part of the AD and coaching staff read this blog.  I suppose one of our mods, SD maybe, could answer this.  So let's quit acting like we are high school kids with the mentally some of you express around here. 

Also, this is why people like Wacky get upset at some of the stupid statements made around here. 

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20516 on: March 24, 2015, 09:43:11 PM »
I want to start by apologizing to the true kids on this blog.  Most of
you adults come off as a bunch of kids, with saying really stupid things like wanting to get rid of the staff for missing on a kid, who at this point we don't even know if we lost him.  These young athletes think of the major programs as children dream of Disneyland.  I don't think any of you have any idea how hard it is to build a program like Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, OU, USC and etc....  JC is working hard to build a palace for these athletes, and LHCBS is working very hard with what he and his staff can get to commit to this program.
I wouldn't be surprised if part of the AD and coaching staff read this blog.  I suppose one of our mods, SD maybe, could answer this.  So let's quit acting like we are high school kids with the mentally some of you express around here. 

Also, this is why people like Wacky get upset at some of the stupid statements made around here.

I know exactly how to build a top caliber program. I'm a boss in NCAA 2014 dynasty and have to turn down 5 star recruits daily.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20517 on: March 24, 2015, 09:48:24 PM »
you adults come off as a bunch of kids, with saying really stupid things like wanting to get rid of the staff for missing on a kid, who at this point we don't even know if we lost him.  These young athletes think of the major programs as children dream of Disneyland.  I don't think any of you have any idea how hard it is to build a program like Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, OU, USC and etc....  JC is working hard to build a palace for these athletes, and LHCBS is working very hard with what he and his staff can get to commit to this program.

I know exactly how to build a top caliber program. I'm a boss in NCAA 2014 dynasty and have to turn down 5 star recruits daily.
Maybe you're missing your calling in life.  Try sending LHCBS a letter written diagonally and make sure you include your skills on the recruiting end. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20518 on: March 24, 2015, 10:00:48 PM »
I want to start by apologizing to the true kids on this blog.  Most of you adults come off as a bunch of kids, with saying really stupid things like wanting to get rid of the staff for missing on a kid, who at this point we don't even know if we lost him.  These young athletes think of the major programs as children dream of Disneyland.  I don't think any of you have any idea how hard it is to build a program like Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, OU, USC and etc....  JC is working hard to build a palace for these athletes, and LHCBS is working very hard with what he and his staff can get to commit to this program.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20519 on: March 24, 2015, 10:31:13 PM »

Thank you great poster and friend! :cheers:

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20520 on: March 24, 2015, 10:32:13 PM »

Maybe you're missing your calling in life.  Try sending LHCBS a letter written diagonally and make sure you include your skills on the recruiting end.

I took a screen shot of my 10 season winning record. I attached a formal statement on my policy regarding legalizing marijuana for the recruits in use as a preemptive combatant to concussions. However, I am struggling writing a diagonal letter...

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20521 on: March 24, 2015, 10:58:00 PM »

Yes, this is a thing
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20522 on: March 24, 2015, 11:05:33 PM »

Yes, this is a thing
Thought so.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #20523 on: March 25, 2015, 07:55:43 AM »

Yes, this is a thing
SOUNDS LIKE THEY NEED TO TAKE OUR ADVICE AND NOT LET XAVIER DECOMMIT, OH WELL!!
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.