Author Topic: More Laughing at KU  (Read 17806 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: More Laughing at KU
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2011, 09:53:53 AM »
my bros and i in the office are rolling

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2011, 10:01:34 AM »
My ku fan contacts are bragging that Massa Seff will be retaining the services of Josh Selby and both twins next year.  They were upset when I told them that would only hurt their potential NBA careers, and cited Cole as Exhibit A of destroyed NBA careers. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2011, 10:16:10 AM »
Can't be too hard to pull the Jedi Mind Trick on the twins.  However, breaking down a guy like Selby and convincing him he needs work, that is a masterful performance on Bill's part.   

NBA is giving him some extra help with the whole lock out thing too.  Bill is seeing stars align in his favor.  KU fans have to be really excited.

Don't get the butt hurt.  They take everything too personal, as if everything was about them.   :dunno:

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2011, 11:29:30 AM »
from the phog.
"I hate one and does. I lost respect for Paul when he was the first to leave early, as I thought KU was different. Then Drew left, which was a joke. Then Cole? No NBA game whatsoever or need for money, but he takes off. If the twins leave, it will honestly be hard to take the Ncaa seriously. Marcus and markieff are great to watch in KU blue, but they will ride the pine in the nba. Raef and Nick would rape the twins at either level. One player in KU history had the ability to leave early. Wilt."
 This guys history of KU basketball extends all the way back to Paul Peirce?  There have been lots of KU player leave early before "Paul".  

Darren Hancock,
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:32:31 AM by Poster formerly known as jthutch »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2011, 11:58:26 AM »
One has to ask if the ku vs K-State situation is even healthy for Ben anymore.   He's gotten so mad about it, he's canceled his accounts multiple times, or claimed that he'd never be back . . . then he comes back, then he gets all mad again.  Rinse and Repeat.

I just don't think it's a healthy situation for the little guy.

Mad?  I'm ecstatic about the fact that the entire nation can now see just how much Little Brother Syndrome resides in Manhattan.  In the end, the loss was totally worth it.  Hell, I might even have to fly back to Kansas and join in on the February national championship Super Bowl parade. 

:love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2011, 12:10:32 PM »
Ben this passive aggressive approach you always take towards K-State isn't healthy.

I'm just looking out for your welfare when you blow up, cancel your account, or declare you'll never be back . . . again.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »
You're casebook passive-aggressive, beams. Work on it, would you?

(damnit, this is what happens when you ignore the "someone else has posted" warning)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:15:46 PM by EMAWzified »

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2011, 12:16:50 PM »
from the phog.
"I hate one and does. I lost respect for Paul when he was the first to leave early, as I thought KU was different. Then Drew left, which was a joke. Then Cole? No NBA game whatsoever or need for money, but he takes off. If the twins leave, it will honestly be hard to take the Ncaa seriously. Marcus and markieff are great to watch in KU blue, but they will ride the pine in the nba. Raef and Nick would rape the twins at either level. One player in KU history had the ability to leave early. Wilt."
 This guys history of KU basketball extends all the way back to Paul Peirce?  There have been lots of KU player leave early before "Paul".  

Darren Hancrock,
Not to mention the fact that Coles dad was unemployed

Offline KSU Scott

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2011, 12:26:57 PM »
One has to ask if the ku vs K-State situation is even healthy for Ben anymore.   He's gotten so mad about it, he's canceled his accounts multiple times, or claimed that he'd never be back . . . then he comes back, then he gets all mad again.  Rinse and Repeat.

I just don't think it's a healthy situation for the little guy.

Mad?  I'm ecstatic about the fact that the entire nation can now see just how much Little Brother Syndrome resides in Manhattan.  In the end, the loss was totally worth it???.  Hell, I might even have to fly back to Kansas and join in on the February national championship Super Bowl parade. 

whatever helps you cope

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »
from the phog.

didn't Cole leave because of the money?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »
Yes. His worthless Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) of a father hasn't held a job for years.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2011, 01:05:12 PM »
Speaking of money, I just saved a bunch out at the Mr. Goodcents off of K-10 and Ridgeview.

$1.81 turkey subs.  What a great lunch special!

:woot:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:53:31 PM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2011, 01:46:35 PM »
I heard Cole on with Soren (lining the BITB's pockets).  Did you know he actually got to meet Kevin Durant?!  Must be a huge thrill.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2011, 01:58:37 PM »
I heard Cole on with Soren (lining the BITB's pockets).  Did you know he actually got to meet Kevin Durant?!  Must be a huge thrill.

It appeared he was really lifting up the spirits of the hawk fans at the Mr. Goodcents at K-10 and Ridgeview on this "Black Friday".

This $1.81 turkey sub special with featured guest Cole Aldrich couldn't have come at a better time...

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2011, 02:00:09 PM »

It appeared he was really lifting up the spirits of the hawk fans at the Mr. Goodcents at K-10 and Ridgeview on this "Black Friday".

This $1.81 turkey sub special with featured guest Cole Aldrich couldn't have come at a better time...

Was he doing the trick with his bad tooth again . . . that always got the white trash ku bandwagon fanbase to giggle.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »

Was he doing the trick with his bad tooth again . . . that always got the white trash ku bandwagon fanbase to giggle.

rumblings that the parking lot was FULL with old pickups and dune buggies.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »

The white trash element of K-State's fanbase does love them some Cole Aldrich, that's for sure.  The K-State fan that lives in Lawrence and has a toy dinosaur glued to the front of his hood probably showed up as well. 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2011, 02:30:10 PM »

Tough to tell.  It looked like his mouth was mostly consumed with devouring the $1.81 turkey subs.  Cole honestly looked like he hadn’t eaten in a while.  

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »
When does Cole's book come out? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2011, 03:14:24 PM »

The white trash element of K-State's fanbase does love them some Cole Aldrich, that's for sure.  The K-State fan that lives in Lawrence and has a toy dinosaur glued to the front of his hood probably showed up as well. 

Someone has to, he was treated so shitty at ku.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »

Someone has to, he was treated so cacty at ku.

You might as well have just said "I love lamp," Mr. Hawking. 

:flush:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »

Someone has to, he was treated so cacty at ku.

You might as well have just said "I love lamp," Mr. Hawking. 

:flush:

tap out

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2011, 06:58:21 PM »
Rmblings that Cole bought numerous turkey subs to send to his hobo dad.  Bet he can carry 4 or 5 subs in that little pack on the end of a stick thing he's always carrying around.       

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2011, 07:15:54 PM »
Confirmed that Cole put his mouth under the mountain dew soda fountain machine and drank out of it for 5 bucks.   :drink: <--Cole, but the glass is a soda mountain

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2011, 08:45:12 PM »
So did Cole pass up the D-League All-Star game for the Mr. Goodcents gig?