Author Topic: More Laughing at KU  (Read 17807 times)

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: More Laughing at KU
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »

Why would we be mad....WE WON!!! :emawkid:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:24:45 PM by El Gato »
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2011, 07:22:56 PM »
Speaking of Bill Self destroying NBA careers, Cole Aldrich is signing autographs at Mr. Goodcents subs & pasta tommorrow.  K-10 and Ridgeview.

:party:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2011, 08:42:44 PM »
Speaking of Bill Self destroying NBA careers, Cole Aldrich is signing autographs at Mr. Goodcents subs & pasta tommorrow.  K-10 and Ridgeview.

A Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) guy with a glass eye is the manager of that Goodcents.  He went to my high school.  Probably graduated from ku with honors.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »
Speaking of Bill Self destroying NBA careers, Cole Aldrich is signing autographs at Mr. Goodcents subs & pasta tommorrow.  K-10 and Ridgeview.

[/q
Speaking of Bill Self destroying NBA careers, Cole Aldrich is signing autographs at Mr. Goodcents subs & pasta tommorrow.  K-10 and Ridgeview.

Lmfao

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »

A Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) guy with a glass eye is the manager of that Goodcents.  He went to my high school.  Probably graduated from ku with honors.

oh, also, 6" turkey subs are just $1.81

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »

cole has really been tearin it up this year for the 76ers.

oh wait... make that the 66ers...
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 09:01:54 PM »
Reesing was in one of the cafeterias on the sprint campus signing his book 2 months ago. When they fall, they fall hard.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »
I wonder if the other employees get pissed when Cole gets to sign crap for people while he's on the clock.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »
from the phog.
"I hate one and does. I lost respect for Paul when he was the first to leave early, as I thought KU was different. Then Drew left, which was a joke. Then Cole? No NBA game whatsoever or need for money, but he takes off. If the twins leave, it will honestly be hard to take the Ncaa seriously. Marcus and markieff are great to watch in KU blue, but they will ride the pine in the nba. Raef and Nick would rape the twins at either level. One player in KU history had the ability to leave early. Wilt."

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »
from the phog.
"I hate one and does. I lost respect for Paul when he was the first to leave early, as I thought KU was different. Then Drew left, which was a joke. Then Cole? No NBA game whatsoever or need for money, but he takes off. If the twins leave, it will honestly be hard to take the Ncaa seriously. Marcus and markieff are great to watch in KU blue, but they will ride the pine in the nba. Raef and Nick would rape the twins at either level. One player in KU history had the ability to leave early. Wilt."

:facepalm: or  :lol:

:dunno:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 09:40:48 PM »
from the phog.

Massa Seff has forged a paradigm in which no UK players could ever go pro after one year, except Wilt...LOL. That is what makes him BITB, folks

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »
from the phog.

:facepalm: or  :lol:

Massa Seff has forged a paradigm in which no UK players could ever go pro after one year, except Wilt...LOL. That is what makes him BITB, folks

Have you ever heard of Xavier Henry?

:flush:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:28:46 PM by OregonHawk »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2011, 10:42:33 PM »
from the phog.

The college?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2011, 12:29:57 AM »
from the phog.

The college?

Of course we've heard of Xavier, we beat them in the sweet 16!

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2011, 01:54:56 AM »
This thread is so rough ridin' awesome...imagine if we advance farther than them faggots again....meltdown will be epic  :ksu:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2011, 06:50:00 AM »
from the phog.

Quit being so butthurt about everything

Offline FHSU92

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2011, 07:48:22 AM »
This thread is so effing awesome...imagine if we advance farther than them but then again I am an idiotgots again....meltdown will be epic  :ksu:

Advancing further via the NIT is nothing to  :emawkid:, right Beemz?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2011, 08:06:10 AM »
One has to ask if the ku vs K-State situation is even healthy for Ben anymore.   He's gotten so mad about it, he's canceled his accounts multiple times, or claimed that he'd never be back . . . then he comes back, then he gets all mad again.  Rinse and Repeat.

I just don't think it's a healthy situation for the little guy.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 08:06:56 AM »
One has to ask if the ku vs K-State situation is even healthy for Ben anymore.   He's gotten so mad about it, he's canceled his accounts multiple times, or claimed that he'd never be back . . . then he comes back, then he gets all mad again.  Rinse and Repeat.

I just don't think it's a healthy situation for the little guy.

cue, "you mad" picture from beems.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2011, 08:32:04 AM »
from the phog.

That quote from the phog said no KU player should go pro after less than 4 years, except Wilt. Even more LOL.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »
Maybe a $1.81 turkey sub and Cole's autograph would help?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2011, 09:11:22 AM »

Limit 2!

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »

Limit 2!

Hard to do after Kurtis Seaboldt gets done telling you how good they are.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2011, 09:33:56 AM »

Limit 2!

Hard to do after Kurtis Seaboldt gets done telling you how good they are.

Pretty hard to make them less delicious.  And a great value. 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2011, 09:38:47 AM »

Limit 2!

sandwich's or autographs?