Author Topic: Butthurt KU fan taking another butthurt KU fan to court because of internet  (Read 85991 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Sooooyeah. KU fan Joe Davis aka @KansasSports or rockchalkjayblog is suing Hunter McDowell aka @HunterWasLegend (or, alternately, ManCaveSports) for harrassment. These two have been at each other's throats for over a year and are completely obsessed with each other. They've made fake accounts, have gotten in contact with the other's family members in order to crap talk their counterpart, and, oh yeah, Joe Davis followed the kid of a mod of KUSports to school. It's simultaneously hilarious and horrifyingly creepy.

Anyway, here's a thread. Gets pretty good around Page 3.

http://www.wavingthewheat.com/index.php/topic,3682.0.html

Oh, and the KU rebel bbs is gonna try and send someone to the hearing tomorrow and liveblog it.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :emawkid:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
This puts the Cattmatt/jeffy thing to shame.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I read that thread and still have no idea what's going on.  I don't understand twitter all that well.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
for some reason, i want to pick one to root for.  of course, that's next to impossible.

Offline Joe Norris

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Here's a little background

Kinda funny

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
for some reason, i want to pick one to root for.  of course, that's next to impossible.
Root against Joe Davis. 
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

It's easier to take turns rooting against them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
42, recap the whole thing and explain who's who.  I don't want to read any of the screenshots, threads or blog entries.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
42, recap the whole thing and explain who's who.  I don't want to read any of the screenshots, threads or blog entries.

it's way more entertaining than 95% of the garbage on this site.  (trim posts are in the other 5%)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt KU fan taking another butthurt KU fan to court because of internet
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 02:24:33 PM »

Joe Davis = Fat guy who writes a blog, made up fake accounts to harass Hunter and his family, and (allegedly) followed the kid of a KUSports mod to school. Is filing a restraining order against Hunter McDowell for harassment.

Hunter McDowell = Skinny guy who writes a blog, made up fake accounts to harass Joe Davis and his family, and starts a bunch of threads and twitter wars talking about how mumped up Joe Davis is. Is completely obsessed with Joe.

I think this whole thing started from Hunter (whose blog sucks) criticizing Joe's blog (which sucks) and Joe went postal. The saga started on the KU rebel bbs when Joe Davis started spamming KU hashtags to try and get people to ban Hunter from twitter. He offered to throw a kegger for everyone who blocked Hunter and reported him for spam, no joke. Joe came to WtW and got PI'ed like nothing else in chat. Then they brought in Hunter to try and set off a nuclear butthurt fight, but Joe had left by then. WtW saw that both guys were incredibly pathetic douchebags and proceeded to PI Hunter as well. Now Hunter is back and talking crap as tomorrow's legal proceedings are coming up, and the Wheaters (with some help from yours truly) are stirring crap up again just to see them continue to make complete asses of themselves.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:43:41 PM by 42 »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 02:30:57 PM »
Oh yeah, and I have to add that Joe Davis somehow had Associated Press credentials to KU games because of his blog despite the fact that he is a horribly shitty writer. Hunter basically led a one-man campaign to get his credentials revoked (I think they have been by now? KU rebel siters, confirm? MODS?!) and sent a long story about how much of a douchebag Joe is to a *Mizzou* blog. Joe apparently had tried to PI the crap out of Chase Daniel on twitter, except he wasn't funny and he did it in a way that was pretty transparent as to who he was.

Dude, I could write ten different posts about this story. WillieWannabe is right, jeffy/catmatt doesn't even begin to approach it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:32:35 PM by 42 »

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »
Oh yeah, and I have to add that Joe Davis somehow had Associated Press credentials to KU games because of his blog despite the fact that he is a horribly cacty writer. Hunter basically led a one-man campaign to get his credentials revoked (I think they have been by now? KU rebel siters, confirm? MODS?!) and sent a long story about how much of a douchebag Joe is to a *Mizzou* blog. Joe apparently had tried to PI the cac out of Chase Daniel on twitter, except he wasn't funny and he did it in a way that was pretty transparent as to who he was.

Dude, I could write ten different posts about this story. WillieWannabe is right, jeffy/catmatt doesn't even begin to approach it.

I see three of them thus far, and all have been entertaining.  I look forward to 4-10.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 02:48:36 PM »
Oh yeah, and I have to add that Joe Davis somehow had Associated Press credentials to KU games because of his blog despite the fact that he is a horribly shitty writer. Hunter basically led a one-man campaign to get his credentials revoked (I think they have been by now? KU rebel siters, confirm? MODS?!) and sent a long story about how much of a douchebag Joe is to a *Mizzou* blog. Joe apparently had tried to PI the crap out of Chase Daniel on twitter, except he wasn't funny and he did it in a way that was pretty transparent as to who he was.

http://twitter.com/#!/QuillsDinkins  Was this one of the Joe Davis socks?  He was harassing Blaine Gabbert/Chase Daniel/Weatherspoon at one point.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 02:55:32 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/QuillsDinkins  Was this one of the Joe Davis socks?  He was harassing Blaine Gabbert/Chase Daniel/Weatherspoon at one point.

I have no idea, but Hunter said no (he's in chat right now on the KU rebel BBS and he's getting PI'ed pretty well).

edit: chat is boring now, just trying to confirm court date details
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:02:40 PM by 42 »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 02:58:55 PM »
WtW has chats all the time. Weird.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »

80% of the garbage on this site belongs in chat.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 03:07:31 PM »

nothing belongs in chat

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
rumblings this court thing is entirely made up

:goodbyecruelworld:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 03:14:06 PM »
 :zzz:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »

nothing belongs in chat

exactly. Accountability.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 06:03:14 PM »

it's way more entertaining than 95% of the garbage on this site.  (trim posts are in the other 5%)

trim is great. did you defriend me on facebook?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
did you defriend me on facebook?

AWKWARD!  why do you want to know?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile