Author Topic: Butthurt KU fan taking another butthurt KU fan to court because of internet  (Read 85540 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt KU fan taking another butthurt KU fan to court because of internet
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 02:18:46 PM »
completely awesome if true.

Looking like it is :horrorsurprise:

http://www.wavingthewheat.com/index.php/topic,3736.0.html

Today marks the beginning of the McDowell/Davis showdown that we’ve all been waiting for. Today’s edition comes from the Douglas County Courthouse to watch the faceoff between Mr. Hunter McDowell and Mr. Joe Davis. They are joined by a group of others who are waiting to see the judge as well. Luckily for us the McDavis Showdown will be the first one on the list.

When the two walk up to the front, it was easy to see that McDowell (aka ManCaveSports) did not want to be there. It was also easy to see that he did not know the difference between a hearing and a docket. Multiple times the judge had to remind him that this was not a hearing and all they were doing was setting a date.

As the judge set the date for the real trial Hunter desperately tried to settle the score once and for all. He pleaded with the judge to ask Joe if he wanted to go through with the case. She was unsympathetic. Poor Hunter had showed up with an entire novel of tweets only to have the door slammed in his face. Joe was quiet and calm, like a determined killer. He was a man on a mission, whatever that mission was.

So we set our eyes forward and wait in anticipation for the real court date, April 11th, at 2:30*. It is sure to be a dramatic one.

*or 3:00, I couldn't really hear

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »
Who is the Defendant?

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »
This puts the Cattmatt/jeffy thing to shame.

No joke!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »
Who is the bigger douche in all of this?

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2011, 10:10:15 PM »
Okay, seeing as I know everything that happened.. Joe Davis is crazy. He stalked my sisters because I said something bad about KU. He then created fake twitter accounts in order to try and get me in more trouble. I enjoy rough ridin' with the Waving The Wheat guys because it apparently is the highlight of their website.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2011, 10:16:30 PM »
Okay, seeing as I know everything that happened.. Joe Davis is crazy. He stalked my sisters because I said something bad about KU. He then created fake twitter accounts in order to try and get me in more trouble. I enjoy rough ridin' with the Waving The Wheat guys because it apparently is the highlight of their website.

Question:  Are you truly butthurt or is that a myth? 

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »
I never reported him to the Associated Press. He allegedly got fired after telling people to attack Chase Daniel on Twitter. He's been kicked off KUSports numerous times and is more less off the chain.

Exhibit A)

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=+site:boards.kusports.com+JDavis+KUSports&sa=X&ei=gkRfTbm3EIy5twfO7bjVCw&ved=0CB0QrQIwAA&bav=on.1,or.&fp=5e2b21bd614e0a97

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »
Hell no! I gave the dude a chance to drop his joke of a case today... My ass isn't on the line for falsifying documents.

Okay, seeing as I know everything that happened.. Joe Davis is crazy. He stalked my sisters because I said something bad about KU. He then created fake twitter accounts in order to try and get me in more trouble. I enjoy effing with the Waving The Wheat guys because it apparently is the highlight of their website.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »
Hell no! I gave the dude a chance to drop his joke of a case today... My ass isn't on the line for falsifying documents.

Okay, seeing as I know everything that happened.. Joe Davis is crazy. He stalked my sisters because I said something bad about KU. He then created fake twitter accounts in order to try and get me in more trouble. I enjoy effing with the Waving The Wheat guys because it apparently is the highlight of their website.

I'll take it!  I support you, mancavesports!  Joe Davis is a raving lunatic!  Go jump in a lake, Joe Davis!

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »
What do you know about him following KUSports mod kid?

Sooooyeah. KU fan Joe Davis aka @KansasSports or rockchalkjayblog is suing Hunter McDowell aka @HunterWasLegend (or, alternately, ManCaveSports) for harrassment. These two have been at each other's throats for over a year and are completely obsessed with each other. They've made fake accounts, have gotten in contact with the other's family members in order to cac talk their counterpart, and, oh yeah, Joe Davis followed the kid of a mod of KUSports to school. It's simultaneously hilarious and horrifyingly creepy.

Anyway, here's a thread. Gets pretty good around Page 3.

http://www.wavingthewheat.com/index.php/topic,3682.0.html

Oh, and the KU rebel bbs is gonna try and send someone to the hearing tomorrow and liveblog it.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 10:35:43 PM »
 :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 08:28:21 AM »
I'd like to thank this thread for introducing me to @kansassports. He is comedy gold on twitter, especially after the KSU win.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 08:38:55 AM »
I'd like to thank this thread for introducing me to @kansassports. He is comedy gold on twitter, especially after the KSU win.

oh man I love that kid.  I mean, wow. 

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 09:14:26 AM »
He rivals the Shiver guy. 

"DING DONG THE HYPE IS DEAD!!"
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 09:26:49 AM »
He rivals the Shiver guy. 

"DING DONG THE HYPE IS DEAD!!"

they are both similarly good.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 10:47:40 AM »
HE HATES US.

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile
You guys need to go clown on that bad person on Twitter. @KansasSports. If you want to see something really funny, go search the tweets directed at @JoeDavisMedia.

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile
Here is comedy gold. The last ten tweets sent to Joe Davis that @KansasSports guy on his personal account http://twitter.com/#search?q=%40JoeDavisMedia

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
The rootability index for these two is currently in a dead heat. Apparently Joe Davis acted like the bigger man in court (and he refuses to comment on the case publicly), but he is also defining the term #butthurtKUfan on twitter these past few weeks.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
The rootability index for these two is currently in a dead heat. Apparently Joe Davis acted like the bigger man in court (and he refuses to comment on the case publicly), but he is also defining the term #butthurtKUfan on twitter these past few weeks.

I used to play call of duty with joe davis. 

:surprised:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

Sounds like you might be getting a subpoena shortly.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
i am rooting for mancavesports after my run it with joe davis on twitter! crush him mancave!!!!!  joe davis :chainsaw:

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Thanks for the Dork confirmation.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
man, I hate both so equally it's ridiculous....@kansassports did just block me on twitter though #butthurtkufanRT