Author Topic: Jake  (Read 33593 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jake
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:23:39 PM »
rough ridin' Pussy.  Choke artist. 

Senior AA getting stripped like that for a break away dunk, not showing up all night.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
Re: Jake
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
I liked his free throws with three minutes to go to put us up by two. :facepalm:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »
I liked his free throws with three minutes to go to put us up by two. :facepalm:

I was just abou to say this.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
Hate Jake.

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:26 PM »
What he did to get us back in the game didn't atone for putting us there in the first place.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »
What he did to get us back in the game didn't atone for putting us there in the first place.
not sure if serious.jpg

he didn't get us back in it
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 10:26:17 PM »
He fell pretty far, pretty fast.   :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 10:28:07 PM »
not sure if serious.jpg

he didn't get us back in it

Not all the way... but he did make some decent plays (3 at the TO :shrug:, layup, FT + miss). But it was on his shoulders that we were in that position, so... yeah.

Offline KSU176

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 10:28:53 PM »
I hate Jake more than any K-State athlete ever before!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 10:29:29 PM »
I understand he thinks he is better then he is.  but he is playing himself out of the NBA with this rough ridin' pussy attitude.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »
the 0 will not be in the bram's rafters

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 10:30:24 PM »
Sherron looked the norm this evening.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 10:30:36 PM »
His attitude is fine. He wants to win. He's just not making enough plays. Simple really.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »
He was never an NBA player.
You won't know how much you miss him until he's gone

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »
You guys are dipshits. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »
you people are genuine retards.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »
you guys are idiots if you don't put the majority of this on jake.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 10:33:26 PM »
Senior AA don't get rough ridin' stripped by underclassmen to lose game you idiots.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
I understand he thinks he is better then he is.  but he is playing himself out of the NBA with this rough ridin' pussy attitude.

I am in the mood, I want to beat someone's ass right now.  I hate that I am not somewhere where I can show you what a pussy is.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 10:35:26 PM »
Senior AA don't get rough ridin' stripped by underclassmen to lose game you idiots.

it's hard to believe a human can be as stupid as you seem.  i'd like to believe you're someone's sock.  but you aren't funny either.  you'd be a lot of work for no payoff.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »
Jake is the goat for this one.

I don't care what you say about his 8 against ISU ( who sux)

or his three ball to tie it....he blew the game. Had a great chance to give us  this one at the freethrow line.

eff you apologists...You're the ones that thought Wooly was a nice guy. shazbot! your faces. Expect more.

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:03 PM »
His attitude is fine. He wants to win. He's just not making enough plays. Simple really.

The "attitude" of a one-man offense trying to take about 3 people off the dribble and turning it over or taking a bad 3? I can see he wants to win, but he's simply not good enough (at least this year) to continue trying to be Michael Jordan in end game scenarios. If it's reasonable to try and make a play, fine, but he's forcing too much (ex: watch the play when he got to the rim & missed the 2 FTs. He had an easy pass to a baseline-running Sprads for a wide open 3, but was too busy trying to force something to even see that it was available).

It's this same attitude I've been frustrated with most of this year.  :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:42 PM »
I don't want to make the HBBIQ posters mad, but Jake did kind of choke in clutch didn't he?

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »

I am in the mood, I want to beat someone's ass right now.  I hate that I am not somewhere where I can show you what a pussy is.

Wait, so you're a pussy, and you want to show him what you look like?  Weird thing to say.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 10:38:40 PM »

The "attitude" of a one-man offense trying to take about 3 people off the dribble and turning it over or taking a bad 3? I can see he wants to win, but he's simply not good enough (at least this year) to continue trying to be Michael Jordan in end game scenarios. If it's reasonable to try and make a play, fine, but he's forcing too much (ex: watch the play when he got to the rim & missed the 2 FTs. He had an easy pass to a baseline-running Sprads for a wide open 3, but was too busy trying to force something to even see that it was available).

It's this same attitude I've been frustrated with most of this year.  :dunno:

Even with the mistakes he made, I want the ball in Jake's hands in those situations every time. Every time. The TO was bad, but I still want him making a play.