Author Topic: CK  (Read 210004 times)

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CK
« Reply #775 on: February 10, 2011, 07:49:25 PM »
Allllllllllright , who started this crap!!!!

BSAC....please report to the principals office :comehere:

lol if you think it wasn't true

Didn't say it wasn't true, did I. :bigtoke:

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 10, 2011, 07:55:58 PM »
Martin on Thursday: "Ask your source."   Reply
A portion of Frank Martin, who spoke with media today in the post-game interview room at Bramlage Coliseum.

Q: What's Curtis' situation?
Martin: What situation?

Q: Has he been practicing with the team?
Martin: Yeah, why? He hasn't?

Q: He'll be available Saturday?
Martin: Have I said something differently? I love great questions.

Q: Frank, everybody in this part of the country that follows Kansas State basketball is curious about Curtis' situation because there have been anonomously-sourced stories in creditable newspapers that say he is facing some sort of possible disciplinary action because he violation some unknown-to-the-media rule, or university rule. Can you please clarify that?
Martin: Ask your source.

Q: I don't have a source.
Martin: Then whoever reported it, ask their source. If you ask me a question, I answer your question. For four years, I've answered every question. I was asked two minutes ago if Curtis was at practice, wasn't I? And what was my answer? Then I was asked if he was playing Saturday and I said, 'Yes,' right? So I thought I dealt with it. Now go ask the source that reported to you fine people whatever they said.

Q: Was there an appeals hearing today?
Martin: Not that I know of. Why, were you at one? Ask your source.

Q: You're our source.
Martin: Well, I'm telling you, he's on our team, he's playing Saturday. I wasn't at any appeals thing or anything, so ask your source.

Q: So there's nothing pending that could jeopardize his eligibility, is that correct?
Martin: I think I've answered that question five times.
This post was edited on 2/10 7:05 PM by d__scott

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 10, 2011, 07:59:58 PM »
Turnksu @DScottFritchen Saw you post on Frank's quotes. Would like to know who asked each question. Can you help out?>

DScottFritchen @Turnksu It should be on GoPowercat video later.

For you non-gpc'rs, I'm sure it'll be on cjonline, mercury and every tv station's video later as well.  Or at least in somebody's e-mail.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 10, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »
A portion of Frank Martin, who spoke with media today in the post-game interview room at Bramlage Coliseum.

Q: Frank, everybody in this part of the country that follows Kansas State basketball is curious about Curtis' situation because there have been anonomously-sourced stories in creditable newspapers that say he is facing some sort of possible disciplinary action because he violation some unknown-to-the-media rule, or university rule. Can you please clarify that?

Martin: Then whoever reported it, ask their source. If you ask me a question, I answer your question. For four years, I've answered every question. I was asked two minutes ago if Curtis was at practice, wasn't I? And what was my answer? Then I was asked if he was playing Saturday and I said, 'Yes,' right? So I thought I dealt with it. Now go ask the source that reported to you fine people whatever they said.

Martin: Well, I'm telling you, he's on our team, he's playing Saturday. I wasn't at any appeals thing or anything, so ask your source.

Q: So there's nothing pending that could jeopardize his eligibility, is that correct?

:blush:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 10, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »
:lol:

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: February 10, 2011, 08:14:36 PM »
Chances of goEMAW.com getting press credentials just went from 10% to -1,000%. Quoting unamed sources. Chances of GPC's getting renewed have also went down so don't feel like you are being singled out.
RIP Fatty

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CK question
« Reply #781 on: February 10, 2011, 08:15:13 PM »
So now that the :ck: cac has been successfully resolved, will he starting playing well enough to justify the drama? :ck:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 10, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »

MCMW  Mother Fuckers............I gotta get back to practice -Frank

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 10, 2011, 08:19:54 PM »
 :emawkid: what a beautiful human being.

eff everybody. we are angry again.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 10, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »
rlccatfan

On the depth chart
Post #2564
KCMO
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: So Let Me Get This Straight Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until Fitz, or other staff come out and say something really was going on I will continue to believe that all of this was born of gocesspool.com wanting to stir the pot and enough people picked up on the rumor that it spun into the crap storm we have been dealing with for the last few days.

:horrorsurprise:

Your move BSAC.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: CK question
« Reply #785 on: February 10, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »
So now that the :ck: cac has been successfully resolved, will he starting playing well enough to justify the drama? :ck:

If there was ever a time for Curt to shine and push us into the tourney, now is it. 

:bball:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 10, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
Yeah, this is the stuff movies are made of.  It's title or bust now.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 10, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
Yeah, this is the stuff movies are made of.  It's title or bust now.
Dave Chappelle basically has to play CK in the movie. 

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 10, 2011, 08:46:46 PM »
Glad we finally got The Currie man his Brand name Polo Shirt.

:emawkid:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 10, 2011, 08:59:55 PM »
imo, currie lost a battle but will win his war eventually.

Yeah, he can get a certificate or something now, but let's wait for all the fallout before we start picketing Schulz' lawn with PAY CURRIE signs.

we need to help currie understand that losing battles and war can be rewarding for him and his family.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 10, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »
 :ck: is going to go for 30 on Saturday.  There is hell to pay for this false drama and Burks and the puffs are not going to like the angry Q@ts. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 10, 2011, 09:06:43 PM »
rlccatfan

On the depth chart
Post #2564
KCMO
MyFanPage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until Fitz, or other staff come out and say something really was going on I will continue to believe that all of this was born of gocesspool.com wanting to stir the pot and enough people picked up on the rumor that it spun into the crap storm we have been dealing with for the last few days.

Your move BSAC.

for the life of me i want to believe that people are not this naive. also, if anybody has any ideas on how to kick up the kstate is going to hire mike leach pot stirring enough that every single media member in kansas starts reporting it as fact then feel free to shoot me a pm or something. jfc.

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 10, 2011, 09:13:58 PM »
Wow. This was just what this season needed at this point. I think I'm more invested in this program than ever before. 
 :emawkid: :fistpump: :emawkid: :fistpump: :emawkid: :fistpump: :emawkid: :fistpump: :emawkid: :fistpump: :emawkid: :fistpump:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 10, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
It's just too bad this all didn't go down while the entire team was stuck on a bus in the middle of a highway on the way back from an away game. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 10, 2011, 09:16:51 PM »
It's just too bad this all didn't go down while the entire team was stuck on a bus in the middle of a highway on the way back from an away game. 

It probably did  :ck:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: February 10, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »
If this comes out how it should, I consider it a big step for our program.

I think you're an optimist.  I think there was enough outrage that Currie and crew aren't able to do what they wanted to do.  

The fact that any of us know about it is a step backward, imo.

YOU ARE WELCOME KSU BASKETBALL FANS.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 10, 2011, 09:35:03 PM »
rlccatfan

On the depth chart
Post #2564
KCMO
MyFanPage

Your move BSAC.

for the life of me i want to believe that people are not this naive. also, if anybody has any ideas on how to kick up the kstate is going to hire mike leach pot stirring enough that every single media member in kansas starts reporting it as fact then feel free to shoot me a pm or something. jfc.

It's unbelievable. omg :lol: lmfao.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 10, 2011, 10:02:35 PM »
JACKHARRYKSHB

Frank Martin goes off on reporter after practice today at K-State. We'll play the exchange tonight at 10 on NBC 41.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 10, 2011, 10:07:24 PM »
JACKHARRYKSHB

Frank Martin goes off on reporter after practice today at K-State. We'll play the exchange tonight at 10 on NBC 41.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 10, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
This is a win for goEMAW  :emawkid:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6111149

MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Kansas State forward Curtis Kelly will play Saturday at Colorado, and that was about all coach Frank Martin would say about the senior on Thursday.

In a tense back-and-forth with reporters, Martin declined to discuss any other details regarding the 6-foor-6 Kelly, who averages 9.9 points and 4.9 rebounds.

The Kansas City Star and the Topeka Capital-Journal, citing unidentified sources   :emawkid:, reported this week Kelly had been accused of violating an unspecified department policy and could be subject to dismissal from the team, pending an appeal.

When asked to clarify Kelly's situation, Martin said, "What situation?"

Asked if he would play Saturday, the coach said, "Have I said something differently? I love great questions."

Asked again for clarification, Martin said, "Ask your source. Whoever reported it, ask their source. Don't ask me. If you ask me a question, I answer your question. For four years I've answered every question. I was asked two minutes ago if Curt was at practice. What did I answer? Then I was asked is he playing Saturday. What'd I answer? Yes. Right?

"So I thought I dealt with it. Now go ask the source that reported to you fine people whatever they said."

At that point, Martin was asked if Kelly had appeared before a university body on Thursday in regard to some policy violation.

"Not that I know of," he said. "Why? Were you at one? Ask your source.

"I'm telling you. He's on my team and he's playing Saturday. I wasn't at any appeals thing. So ask your source."

Kelly, picked for the preseason All-Big 12 first team, graduated last summer with a degree in social science. He was suspended for six games earlier this season for receiving inappropriate discounts at a Manhattan clothing store.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF