Author Topic: CK  (Read 209938 times)

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
Re: CK
« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2011, 03:00:14 PM »
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2011, 03:03:27 PM »
Front page of www.810whb.com:

=  :ck:

:lol:

Stole the photo and the entire article from Austin Meek and didn't properly attribute it, their clickable link doesn't link to Meek's story but back to the stolen article.

not really a surprise. that would require extra work.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »
JOHN CURRIE YOU OLD SON OF A BITCH!

Quote from:  Seth Davis
Frank Martin told me on Courtside that Curtis Kelly "is a part of our program" and he doesn't expect it to change. Airs on CBS College at 6.

It's like we're posting to a wall or something.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2011, 03:09:43 PM »
 :frown:

catzacker

« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »
dear john currie,

buy in or quit.

thanks.

cz

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2011, 03:31:05 PM »
What are the odds we don't find out the outcome of this until game time on Saturday?

Offline 1992

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 09, 2011, 03:32:43 PM »
You were picked to win the big 12, now you might not make the tourney.....and it has an expanded field! I would say that is the bigger let down!

You are right dumbass.  This is worse.
Go to hell, Texas

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 09, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »
Frank has got to be on the phone with his agent pleading to Get him the eff out of here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 09, 2011, 04:26:08 PM »
They keep using "Where there's smoke, there's fire" analogy on KMAN.

810/BITB no work.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 09, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »
You know who is laughing their collective asses off at us right now . . . the cool, beautiful people at Colorado, that's who.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 09, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
You know who is laughing their collective asses off at us right now . . . the cool, beautiful people at Colorado, that's who.

cough, strippers and booze, cough

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 09, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

That's a really bad picture to attempt to enhance your point.  A lot of ugly people and tyedye in that picture.  And what's with the guy in the Duke t-shirt with the back fat?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 09, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »
Nice MIR.  You got me.   :thumbsup:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »
Who wants to hang out at Farrand Field on 4/20?   :ck:   :bigtoke:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 05:12:56 PM by theKSU »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2011, 05:30:28 PM »
MIR is notoriously anti-CU-ey.  It's annoying in threads where we try to convince everyone of their superiority.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: February 09, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »
BITB played quotes from today's Frank interview with Seth Davis. Pretty much said Curt is part of the team and mentioned the key players to the rest of the season are he and Jamar.

Stay tuned...

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 09, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »
BITB played quotes from today's Frank interview with Seth Davis. Pretty much said Curt is part of the team and mentioned the key players to the rest of the season are he and Jamar.

Stay tuned...

you think there is some validity in BITB's point about coach vs ad/drawing a line in the sand..? or just typical bitb..

in any event, I think his last point was spot on. the one about ksu cats basketball dying a cruel and unfortunate death if currie capitulates to the tucks...
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2011, 06:14:14 PM »
MIR is notoriously anti-CU-ey.  It's annoying in threads where we try to convince everyone of their superiority.

No way he's ever been there.

catzacker

« Reply #543 on: February 09, 2011, 06:24:35 PM »

Stay tuned...

"part of the program" is a great way of saying "he's not dismissed...yet". 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 09, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »

Stay tuned...

scene: a nearly empty gymnasium in boulder, colorado.  three kansas state guards and jamar samuels are on the court, awaiting the tip against five colorado buffalo players. from the locker room, a uniformed curtis kelly appears and walks to midcourt, replacing samuels at the jump.

frank martin (turning to john currie, behind the bench) - long pause - "my team is on the floor".
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 09, 2011, 06:31:05 PM »
scene: a nearly empty gymnasium in boulder, colorado.  three kansas state guards and jamar samuels are on the court, awaiting the tip against five colorado buffalo players. from the locker room, a uniformed curtis kelly appears and walks to midcourt, replacing samuels at the jump.

frank martin (turning to john currie, behind the bench) - long pause - "my team is on the floor".

:love:

DO THE RIGHT THING, CURRIE!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 09, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 09, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »
sys, can you make Currie hand him a Diet Dr. Pepper?  :crossfingers:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 09, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »

Stay tuned...

scene: a nearly empty gymnasium in boulder, colorado.  three kansas state guards and jamar samuels are on the court, awaiting the tip against five colorado buffalo players. from the locker room, a uniformed curtis kelly appears and walks to midcourt, replacing samuels at the jump.

goEMAW.com superbowl commercial possibilities!!!!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline j@yh@wks

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 09, 2011, 06:44:39 PM »

well, confirmation keitz reads the board  :woot:

good lord, he does do this doesn't he.