Author Topic: Rare Photos of North Korea  (Read 97425 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Rare Photos of North Korea
« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2013, 11:24:27 AM »
you guys what if NK did it?  wow that would be so nuts.

I would feel terrible for SK. They would bear the brunt of it  :frown:

Also, how many innocent North Koreans might die?

That is a really tricky part of the equation.  How do you deprogram an entire country of ppl that have been brought up for generations to think a certain bat crap crazy way?   

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 05, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »
there are still plenty of white trash people in the USA that hate "coloreds" so i don't think you can.  just gotta wait them out.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »

That is a really tricky part of the equation.  How do you deprogram an entire country of ppl that have been brought up for generations to think a certain bat crap crazy way?

Japan after WWII is a good anology. What ever goes down we can't touch the leader or the whole country will mass suicide themselves
RIP Fatty

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 05, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »
This zany little rough rider is going to tip off a nice little pacific skirmish!  24 hour CNN Shock and Awe, Part II

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 05, 2013, 11:52:42 AM »
This zany little rough rider is going to tip off a nice little pacific skirmish!  24 hour CNN Shock and Awe, Part II

reporters are going to be pissed when the US army tells them they can't imbed with units this time.
RIP Fatty

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2013, 02:24:53 PM »
not to feed FSD, but let's not pretend like NK is a threat.  We just have to move our defense to show them what's up.

One doesn't follow the other OKtard.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2013, 02:59:08 PM »

Japan after WWII is a good anology. What ever goes down we can't touch the leader or the whole country will mass suicide themselves

So we just need to kill KJU and the problem is solved, then?

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 05, 2013, 03:06:23 PM »

So we just need to kill KJU and the problem is solved, then?

The would make sure there southern brothers suicide themselves over the loss of there leader as well. (they would nuke them)
RIP Fatty

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2013, 04:23:56 PM »
CNN right now:

White House spokesman Jay Carney said the U.S. would "not be surprised" if North Korea launches a missile.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 09, 2013, 09:10:03 AM »
Kim Jung Un seems a bit unstable. Not sure though.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 09, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
Read an article a couple of weeks ago saying its no big deal because they have not closed down the joint SK/NK business park in Kaesong. NK just closed it  :ohno:.

Did some reading on that business park and its kind of a big deal. Opened in early 2000's 6 miles north of DMZ as part of the sunshine process and has never been closed even after NK shelled the island and sank the SK ship in 2010.

A bunch of SK companies have production facilities there and its staffed by North Koreans but the wages go directly to Pyongang, estimated 90 million dollars a year.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 09, 2013, 09:57:56 AM »
Read an article a couple of weeks ago saying its no big deal because they have not closed down the joint SK/NK business park in Kaesong. NK just closed it  :ohno:.

Did some reading on that business park and its kind of a big deal. Opened in early 2000's 6 miles north of DMZ as part of the sunshine process and has never been closed even after NK shelled the island and sank the SK ship in 2010.

A bunch of SK companies have production facilities there and its staffed by North Koreans but the wages go directly to Pyongang, estimated 90 million dollars a year.

Yeah, saw something on that.  Basically said that the factory group is the biggest rev source for NK outside of assistance from others. Closing that is a crazy burnitdown type move.  Also, two days ago, Crazy McCrazypants told all embassies to GTFO if they want out and implied that crap may be getting real.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 09, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
Russia/China are clearly the only reason we didn't invade a long time ago.   You should have listened to General Mac Harry!!

I mean look at this potential treasure trove:

In fact, North Korea is sitting on the goldmine. The northern side of the Korean peninsula is well known for its rocky terrain with 85% of the country composed of mountains. It hosts sizeable deposits of more than 200 different minerals, of which deposits of coal, iron ore, magnesite, gold ore, zinc ore, copper ore, limestone, molybdenum, and graphite are the largest and have the potential for the development of large-scale mines. After China, North Korea's magnesite reserves are the second largest in the world, and its tungsten deposits are almost the sixth-largest in the world. Still the value of all these resources pales in comparison to prospects which promise the exploration and export of rare earth metals.

Rare earth metals are a group of 17 elements which are found in the earth's crust. They are essential in the manufacture of high-tech products and in green technologies, such as wind turbines, solar panels or hybrid cars. Known as "the vitamins of high-tech industries," REMs are minerals necessary for making everything that we use on a daily basis, like smartphones, LCDs, and notebook computers. Some Rare earth metals, such as cerium and neodymium, are crucial elements in semiconductors, cars, computers and other advanced technological areas. Other types of REMs can be used to build tanks and airplanes, missiles and lasers.

South Korea estimates the total value of the North's mineral deposits at more than $6 trillion USD. Not surprisingly, despite high political and security tensions Seoul is showing a growing interest in developing REMs together with Pyongyang. In 2011, after receiving permission from the Ministry of Unification, officials from the Korea Resources Corp visited North Korea twice to study the condition of a graphite mine. Together with their counterparts from the DPRK's National Economic Cooperation Federation they had working-level talks at the Kaesong Industrial Complex on jointly digging up REMs in North Korea. An analysis of samples obtained in North Korea showed that the type of rare earth metals could be useful for manufacturing LCD panels and optical lenses. 
Montreal Review August 2012

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:50:13 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 09, 2013, 03:07:09 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/04/world/north-korea-missile-capabilities/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

NK's known missile technology and the ranges associated with them.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 10, 2013, 02:45:32 AM »
WARM UP THE TRACTOR!

This is a red state wet dream, aside from the communist/asian thing.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 10, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »
warm up the tractors

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 10, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »
in my defense, i don't read that guy's posts.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 10, 2013, 01:47:47 PM »
WARM UP THE TRACTOR!

"Live, from downtown Jetmore, the god-fearing Kansan army put on a raucous display today to repudiate the liberal Imperialists and their puppet states of the American east and west coasts."

Offline vido

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 10, 2013, 09:26:34 PM »
WARM UP THE TRACTOR!

"Live, from downtown Jetmore, the god-fearing Kansan army put on a raucous display today to repudiate the liberal Imperialists and their puppet states of the American east and west coasts."
Needs to have Brownback photoshopped into the back on the banner.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: April 11, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 11, 2013, 10:38:54 AM »
Make it a Kansas flag!!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 11, 2013, 10:49:01 AM »

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 11, 2013, 10:55:27 AM »
 :excited: YES

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 11, 2013, 10:58:11 AM »
KU and K-State banners hanging from the building would be icing on the cake. Probably going to post this on facebook later