Author Topic: Rare Photos of North Korea  (Read 97418 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Rare Photos of North Korea
« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2013, 01:24:31 PM »
This sounds like quite the simulation. It's like they managed to get Sim City to let them log in or something.

Yeah, just going back to try to find the article and they have all been updated with articles on how the sanctions passed.   :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2013, 01:25:12 PM »
Its too bad we don't have a Felix Rex type in South Korea to keep us up on all this.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 07, 2013, 01:29:02 PM »
Its too bad we don't have a Felix Rex type in South Korea to keep us up on all this.

If US and SK did take control of NK I would not want to be the Felix Rex who lives in Seoul....NK could get plenty of artillery rounds off in that 24hrs.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 07, 2013, 01:44:02 PM »

If US and SK did take control of NK I would not want to be the Felix Rex who lives in Seoul....NK could get plenty of artillery rounds off in that 24hrs.

Yeah, this could make the Ultras and MB look like a walk in the park.  No offense FR.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 11, 2013, 08:30:12 AM »
Sooooo, S is about to get real.

Hong Kong (CNN) -- The North Korean army has declared invalid the armistice agreement that ended the Korean War in 1953, the official newspaper of the country's ruling Workers' Party said Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/11/world/asia/north-korea-armistice/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2013, 04:36:18 PM »
i'm more worried that Sean won't pick Catherine than I am NK   :zzz:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »
Sooooo, S is about to get real.

Hong Kong (CNN) -- The North Korean army has declared invalid the armistice agreement that ended the Korean War in 1953, the official newspaper of the country's ruling Workers' Party said Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/11/world/asia/north-korea-armistice/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Meh. Seems like NK would be a good place to dump some of our excess nukes.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 15, 2013, 01:46:18 PM »
BREAKING: US to deploy more ground-based missile interceptors as North Korea steps up threats, Pentagon will announce today.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 15, 2013, 02:01:13 PM »
our troops have gotten fat and lazy, we need a good exhibition game

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »
Kim Jong-Un Comes Out In Support Of Gay Marriage: 'I'm Not A Monster'

PYONGYANG—As the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday on the constitutionality of banning same-sex marriage, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un told reporters that, considering he’s not a completely awful human being, he unequivocally believes that gay people should be able to marry. “Of course I believe gay and lesbian couples should be treated equally under the law, for God’s sake; I’m not a monster,” the despotic leader said, adding that the idea of trying to stop a loving couple from legally marrying one another is not only wrong from a moral and ethical standpoint but also violates the Fourteenth Amendment. “I have no idea what’s going on with the justices over there, to be honest. The whole thing is a rough ridin' embarrassment.” Kim added that, should the Supreme Court not declare same-sex marriage constitutional in all 50 states, he would strongly consider launching a nuclear weapon at the United States

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2013, 02:01:36 PM »
North Korea is never ever going to do anything actually aggressive ever. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »

Not counting torpedoing warships to death and shelling populated islands?

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:21 PM »

PYONGYANG—As the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday on the constitutionality of banning same-sex marriage, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un told reporters that, considering he’s not a completely awful human being, he unequivocally believes that gay people should be able to marry. “Of course I believe gay and lesbian couples should be treated equally under the law, for God’s sake; I’m not a monster,” the despotic leader said, adding that the idea of trying to stop a loving couple from legally marrying one another is not only wrong from a moral and ethical standpoint but also violates the Fourteenth Amendment. “I have no idea what’s going on with the justices over there, to be honest. The whole thing is a rough ridin' embarrassment.” Kim added that, should the Supreme Court not declare same-sex marriage constitutional in all 50 states, he would strongly consider launching a nuclear weapon at the United States

How great would it be if he actually said this?  Obama's head would explode

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »

Not counting torpedoing warships to death and shelling populated islands?
yeah not counting that. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2013, 02:27:01 PM »
If doesn't really matter whether or not they actually would try to do something.  Either way, the US would be stupid not to regard them as though they would.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2013, 02:37:28 PM »
If doesn't really matter whether or not they actually would try to do something.  Either way, the US would be stupid not to regard them as though they would.
oh no doubt.  but all of this rhetoric from NK saying that they're going to nuke the US or whatever, my concern over that is right around 0%. 

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »
oh no doubt.  but all of this rhetoric from NK saying that they're going to nuke the US or whatever, my concern over that is right around 0%.

right. they can't and wouldn't anyway. they just want people to care about them.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
You never know what a crazy person is going to do. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2013, 03:59:16 PM »

I'm guessing there are no gays in NK for the same reason there are none in Iran.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2013, 04:12:03 PM »

I'm guessing there are no gays in NK for the same reason there are none in Iran.

...Or Mississippi:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/24/opinion/sutter-franklin-county-mississippi-lgbt/index.html?hpt=us_mid

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2013, 04:13:52 PM »

Because they smell?

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
:dance:

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2013, 09:12:12 AM »
It's like the US is just daring NK to do something.  Kind of reminds me of a big brother just messing with his little brother, trying to get him to fight for the sole purpose of being able to kick his ass once he does.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2013, 09:14:07 AM »
It's like the US is just daring NK to do something.  Kind of reminds me of a big brother just messing with his little brother, trying to get him to fight for the sole purpose of being able to kick his ass once he does.

War Cheerleaders for Obama!