Author Topic: Cell Phone Insiders  (Read 545955 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Cell Phone Insiders
« Reply #2050 on: February 26, 2013, 12:39:02 AM »
My Samsung Galaxy II got fried this weekend and I didn't have insurance. What do I do guys? I'm poor!  :cry:
how did it get toasted?  Have you had it less than a year?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: February 26, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »

My Samsung Galaxy II got fried this weekend and I didn't have insurance. What do I do guys? I'm poor!  :cry:

http://www.gizmag.com/nokia-105-mobile-phone-month-long-battery-life/26413/
:adios:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: February 27, 2013, 07:19:11 PM »

They said they took it apart and there was corrosion on the inside, though there was no evidence of anything outwardly having been spilled on it. I went to bed drunk and woke up and it didn't work. So it is possible, but I wasn't drinking water and any other liquid would have been sticky. So, I think they mumped me.

In addition to this, I just received my tax return and am going to upgrade to the SGIII, I have a bid in on a brand new one on EBAY that closes in 2.5 hours. I currently have the high bid at 305, with my max at 320. This is my first time bidding for something on ebay and am afraid of getting sniped. I was thinking about waiting til 30 seconds left and uping my max to 330 or 340. Good move? Bad move? any other advice?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: February 27, 2013, 07:27:23 PM »
you passed out then you pissed yourself with your phone in your pocket

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: February 27, 2013, 07:37:10 PM »

And then absorbed back up into my skin? Explains my funky smell for two days after

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: February 27, 2013, 08:46:32 PM »
poor people shouldn't own expensive cell phones, I think the universe was just correcting your own error.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: February 27, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
poor people shouldn't own expensive cell phones, I think the universe was just correcting your own error.

With such a creative screen name, I can't see how anyone would take fault in your online opinions.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: February 27, 2013, 09:51:49 PM »
have you looked at swappa.com?  I considered buying a s3 off there before I found a guy that could let me upgrade and keep my unlimited data on Verizon.

They said they took it apart and there was corrosion on the inside, though there was no evidence of anything outwardly having been spilled on it. I went to bed drunk and woke up and it didn't work. So it is possible, but I wasn't drinking water and any other liquid would have been sticky. So, I think they mumped me.

In addition to this, I just received my tax return and am going to upgrade to the SGIII, I have a bid in on a brand new one on EBAY that closes in 2.5 hours. I currently have the high bid at 305, with my max at 320. This is my first time bidding for something on ebay and am afraid of getting sniped. I was thinking about waiting til 30 seconds left and uping my max to 330 or 340. Good move? Bad move? any other advice?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: February 28, 2013, 08:35:43 AM »
Turns out I missed out on the bid and am now getting a SII Note for 350

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: February 28, 2013, 08:40:36 AM »
you were bidding $350 on a GSIII?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: February 28, 2013, 08:44:39 AM »
sundancepoundsterlingkid is going to be the most successful attorney ever

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: February 28, 2013, 08:51:33 AM »

And then absorbed back up into my skin? Explains my funky smell for two days after

I passed out in my car one night and barfed on my phone in the console.  That'll do it too...
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: February 28, 2013, 08:53:23 AM »

Yes? They normally go for 500+

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: February 28, 2013, 08:53:48 AM »
sundancepoundsterlingkid is going to be the most successful attorney ever

Serious or not, yes yes yes!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: February 28, 2013, 08:55:10 AM »

I passed out in my car one night and barfed on my phone in the console.  That'll do it too...

I blame the 3 sleuthy huskies that I was watching and house sitting for, effed my phone up without leaving a single tooth mark.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: February 28, 2013, 11:29:16 PM »
This is coming in the mail tomorrow:

:excited:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: February 28, 2013, 11:32:39 PM »
I would love a Note two if I had huge NFL WR sized hands. But I don't, so I don't think I would like it.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: February 28, 2013, 11:49:58 PM »

While at KSU my buddy puked in the passenger side door pocket/map holder dealer of my 3 week old car. I vacuumed and shampooed like a drunken mad man that night and it still reeked. Old puke+ new car smell= rough ridin' disgusting.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: March 01, 2013, 12:01:54 AM »
I would love a Note two if I had huge NFL WR sized hands. But I don't, so I don't think I would like it.

Neither do I, I'm totes trying to compensate!  :fatty:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: March 01, 2013, 12:16:21 AM »

While at KSU my buddy puked in the passenger side door pocket/map holder dealer of my 3 week old car. I vacuumed and shampooed like a drunken mad man that night and it still reeked. Old puke+ new car smell= rough ridin' disgusting.

To add to this, I once was at a Kite's Xmas party and all of my friends were there and we had no dd. So I called my mom to come give us a ride. We put the drunkest girl up front and the rest piled in the back. We dropped off the 3 girls at their place and I walked them in. I came back down and got in the passengers seat for the ride back to my place and I lept up 5 seconds in because the seat was soaked, turns out passed out girl pissed herself in my moms passenger seat.....

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: March 01, 2013, 12:47:08 AM »

To add to this, I once was at a Kite's Xmas party and all of my friends were there and we had no dd. So I called my mom to come give us a ride. We put the drunkest girl up front and the rest piled in the back. We dropped off the 3 girls at their place and I walked them in. I came back down and got in the passengers seat for the ride back to my place and I lept up 5 seconds in because the seat was soaked, turns out passed out girl pissed herself in my moms passenger seat.....

Yuck. After a drunken night of sex, I woke up in a piss soaked bed. 10 years later the chick and I jokingly blame it on the other. (not married, just still friends with the chick.)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Cell Phone Insiders
« Reply #2071 on: March 01, 2013, 06:10:50 AM »

Yes? They normally go for 500+

Like, no contract or what? Sprint and best buy were selling them for $50 last black Friday iirc

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: March 01, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »
I bought my GIII at costco for 150.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: March 01, 2013, 09:16:15 AM »
I bought my GIII at costco for 150.

you were off contract

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pufiZzle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: March 01, 2013, 10:29:58 AM »
It is shocking to me........SHOCKING......how many people still don't grasp the idea of contracts and subsidized phones with mobile carriers. 

You mean, I can't just come in and get a free iPhone and renew my contract anytime I want??