Author Topic: Bobby Knight  (Read 8937 times)

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
Bobby Knight
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:39:07 AM »
Anyone else sick of this rough ridin' prick yet?  He would bitch about his 15 inch dick in the middle of a spring break orgy

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Bobby Knight
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 02:45:18 AM »
I love Bob.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 06:53:46 AM »
it was awesome when he said Frank should worry about his offense instead of cheerleading.

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 07:06:50 AM »
How about when he said that when he goes back to the hotel to sleep he was going to give thanks for all the smart players that he has had through the course of his career because he sure didn't see any tonight....dude is bluntly honest

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 07:31:15 AM »
I like Bob. And I love how he and Brent are going increasingly old-man casual on the sidelines. Suits? Not for us, thanks. We'll take a polar fleece pullover.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 07:41:19 AM »
Knight's deathbed speech will include a criticism of Martin's offense. 

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 08:10:21 AM »
How about when he said that when he goes back to the hotel to sleep he was going to give thanks for all the smart players that he has had through the course of his career because he sure didn't see any tonight....dude is bluntly honest

Sounds pretty  :opcat: to me.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »

Sounds pretty  :opcat: to me.

It does sound  :opcat:, but did you watch the game? It's not really  :opcat: if it's true.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 08:22:17 AM »
Love Bob. My favorite.

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »
There might be a little  :opcat:because he show quite a bit of love for sprad

Offline pencat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 08:44:14 AM »
Anyone else sick of this effing prick yet?  He would bitch about his 15 inch dick in the middle of a spring break orgy

Absolutely not.   :driving:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 08:50:44 AM »
I now enjoy his senility.  (Is that a word?)

Like, his use of ABCDE instead of x's and o's.  He has lost it, and I love it.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 08:57:42 AM »
I do agree with him as to why do we have Kelly with the ball at 25 feet from the basket.  Is there any reason a post player needs to catch the ball out side of 15 feet?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 09:05:32 AM »
I do agree with him as to why do we have Kelly with the ball at 25 feet from the basket.  Is there any reason a post player needs to catch the ball out side of 15 feet?

If a post can draw a shot blocker out of the paint, it can be really good for your offense.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 09:20:23 AM »

If a post can draw a shot blocker out of the paint, it can be really good for your offense.

Yeah, and this is my biggest complaint about Bob or our fans for that matter, its like they don't watch our games.  Against equal or better talent, which one of our bigs is an effective back to the basket player? Seriously, Jamar is probably the best, but against the length of Baylor that's just stupid. All of them are better facing up, and they've only shown any amount of post skill when they are facing undertalented and smaller bigs. Plus, most of our bigs aren't terrible passers, especially when they have room and aren't trapped/pressured.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 09:25:13 AM »

Yeah, and this is my biggest complaint about Bob or our fans for that matter, its like they don't watch our games.  Against equal or better talent, which one of our bigs is an effective back to the basket player? Seriously, Jamar is probably the best, but against the length of Baylor that's just stupid. All of them are better facing up, and they've only shown any amount of post skill when they are facing undertalented and smaller bigs. Plus, most of our bigs aren't terrible passers, especially when they have room and aren't trapped/pressured.

when not in transition i still think we still need to run our offense from the inside out though, although the effect is limited against the zone. 

btw, baylor is terribly coached, absolutely terrible.  just wanted to add that in.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:22 AM »
CK is really pretty good w/ his back to the basket.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »
he can be when he wants to be.  the impression i get from watching CK is that he allows his defender to dictate how effective he's going to be on offense on any given night. 

when it comes to low post back to the basket moves, jamar sets the gold standard.  if only he had the size of CK

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pufiZzle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »
he can be when he wants to be.  the impression i get from watching CK is that he allows his defender to dictate how effective he's going to be on offense on any given night. 

when it comes to low post back to the basket missed layup moves, jamar sets the gold standard.  if only he had the size of CK

FYP

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:29 AM »
kelly coming out on the perimeter => more touches for our most skilled offensive player.  :dunno:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 09:43:52 AM »

when it comes to low post back to the basket moves, jamar sets the gold standard.  if only he had the size of CK

Yep.  And Kelly is just as good, if not better, facing the basket than back to the basket. He simply is too inconsistent to trust as a back to the basket player IMO.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 10:30:51 AM »
i hated Bob last year. But he's grown on me. He's an absolute treasure and he brings up some good points, sometimes.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 10:35:58 AM »
i hated Bob last year. But he's grown on me. He's an absolute treasure and he brings up some good points, sometimes.

:love:  When he brings out the clipboard and "breaks down" the game during extended breaks.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »

This is not my problem.  I would rather see him freethrow line extended not at the 3 pt line.  If he is in the high post he has better angles to hit cutters and/or the low post.  If he is at the top of the key all he can do is pass to a guard or hand off.  It really limites our offense but then again there isn't really much of an offense there to begin with.  If he is on the wing it is a bit of a different story but I still don't see a reason for him to be that far away from the basket.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »
knight is exhibit a in my "coaches aren't smart people" campaign.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."