Author Topic: I want Spradler run off the team  (Read 171060 times)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Re: I want Spradler run off the team
« Reply #525 on: March 05, 2012, 03:28:09 PM »
Trim doesn't give out high fives unless he thinks the recipient is deserving I guess. 

I feel like this has something to do with me being pak out drunk the first time I saw you in Sprint Center.

Hahaha, stop being sad about this C43.  It was funny then, funnier now.

Oh I'm not sad, I cherish that moment.  J-Dub was all "who was that?"  and I was all "Trim.  He called me cancer lover and shoved me, kinda hard, I think he's seriously mad about that whole thread, he had this crazy look in his eye."  J-Dub was  :surprised:.  Then we destroyed Gonzaga and everyone partied. 

Mostly just confirming Trim's high five ethics, this Spradling incident is consistent with everything I know about him.

I met Trim and MIR that same night after the game in some bar in P&L. They both shook my hand but might not remember  :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:32:46 PM by AppleJack »
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 05, 2012, 03:33:28 PM »
he had this crazy look in his eye.

:lol:

Mostly just confirming Trim's high five ethics, this Spradling incident is consistent with everything I know about him. 

:thumbs:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 05, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »
might not remember 

Correct.  I was PI'ing people for not leaving at halftime when I was 100% certain the game had just ended.  I also was in the upper deck rather than in my seats in the lower level because I got lost trying to find MIR after reloading on booze.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 05, 2012, 03:37:24 PM »
Was that at the bar that sold pizza, and there were girls who were Duke fans with us?  I vaguely remember the first night at the CBE not because I was pak'd but because I had strep and didn't know it yet. :sdeek:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 05, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »
Was that at the bar that sold pizza, and there were girls who were Duke fans with us?  I vaguely remember the first night at the CBE not because I was pak'd but because I had strep and didn't know it yet. :sdeek:

Ha, yep. It was fuzzy for me as well. ftb
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 05, 2012, 03:44:56 PM »
Man, paks are great.  I actually pak'd with both CartierFor3 and j-dub last fall when I had to give CartierFor3 his BBBS raffle prize (which I naturally forgot to bring with me from the hotel bar to the falloon).  They were both polite enough to not bring up our original meeting.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 05, 2012, 04:40:55 PM »
I also met D Lew at the Gonzaga game.  He asked who I was, I said "I might not be the most popular poster on the board"  He goes "You're not jtksu are you?", I said "No, I'm CartierFor3"  He says "Oh you're cool.  I was worried you'd be jtksu."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 05, 2012, 04:54:32 PM »
This interaction made me not hate Will as much. Because when he reacted to it, it's like he knows what's up. He's not cocky because racists love him.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 05, 2012, 05:34:56 PM »
Man, paks are great.  I actually pak'd with both CartierFor3 and j-dub last fall when I had to give CartierFor3 his BBBS raffle prize (which I naturally forgot to bring with me from the hotel bar to the falloon).  They were both polite enough to not bring up our original meeting.

:shy:

given your history of public PI'ing, I was kinda scared.. didn't want to log in and find my name changed to aidslover-dub and crap.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 05, 2012, 05:37:58 PM »
This interaction made me not hate Will as much. Because when he reacted to it, it's like he knows what's up. He's not cocky because racists love him.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 05, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »

:shy:

given your history of public PI'ing, I was kinda scared.. didn't want to log in and find my name changed to aidslover-dub and crap.

If there's one sort of PI I can't do, it's something that involves doing any admin stuff.  You were always safe on that front.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 05, 2012, 05:44:22 PM »
Ok so the players are taking a lap around the doom to shake hands with the fans. First in line Is HotRod who Trim gives an enthusiast hand slap/shake. Next in line is Will. Will extends his hand towards Trim and Trim withdraws his hand. Will steps up on the step I guess thinking Trim just does not see him or possibly can't reach. As this is happening Trim very obviously looks to see who is next in line in a gtfo type gesture. Will at this point withdraws his hand and his head slumps toward the floor. I not being the total heartless bastard begin to feel sorry for Sprads and shout out "Spads" and extend my hand.  He then looks up from the floor and doubles back to receive my EMAW love.

Side note to all this is that EMAPE is very odd looking up close. He has an extremely tiny head.

I'm so proud.  Great work.  Great to be a Wildcat.

Making this even more ridiculous is Franks praise for Sprads after the game....of course Frank knows half of what Trim knows about basketball.

I would trade Havs and BigWillie20 for fuktard.  I bet many agree with me.

Your obsession with me is adorable.    :blush:

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 05, 2012, 05:49:09 PM »

i mean right.. my loathing has turned into pity.. now i'm rooting for the kid.  :curse: dammit trim
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 05, 2012, 05:51:59 PM »

i mean right.. my loathing has turned into pity.. now i'm rooting for the kid.  :curse: dammit trim

MAYBE HE'LL BECOME AWESOME NOW!!!  :drool:

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 05, 2012, 05:55:02 PM »

:bball: my gosh could anything be better

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: March 05, 2012, 05:58:37 PM »
I also met D Lew at the Gonzaga game.  He asked who I was, I said "I might not be the most popular poster on the board"  He goes "You're not jtksu are you?", I said "No, I'm CartierFor3"  He says "Oh you're cool.  I was worried you'd be jtksu."
No offense to JTKSU intended.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 05, 2012, 05:59:58 PM »
No offense to JTKSU intended.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 05, 2012, 06:01:26 PM »

:bball: my gosh could anything be better

I'd be the hero of the dave house - accomplishing steve's goal of making sprads better via PI that only a true hater like Mrs. Dave could appreciate.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 05, 2012, 06:24:09 PM »
cf3... i believe you may have pm'd ms. tobias last night  :fatty:

... and that we might have all worked together at one point in mhk  :cheers:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 05, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
I like Will, his Big 12 shooting has been disappointing, and his defense up and down. I do believe he'll be a good player and shoot threes In the upper 30s his last couple of seasons.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 05, 2012, 07:28:15 PM »
will is going to hit the game winning shot that sends us the final four

book it
emaw

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 05, 2012, 07:41:51 PM »
I think I posted before the season that I thought Will would avg 12 per game....would have been a huge boost had he been able.  I want to believe he's turning the corner and can avg 12+ from here out.  If he does, watch out!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 05, 2012, 08:02:14 PM »
cf3... i believe you may have pm'd ms. tobias last night  :fatty:

... and that we might have all worked together at one point in mhk  :cheers:

:dubious: 

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 05, 2012, 08:54:17 PM »

book it

I could overlook the poor season shooting if this happens.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 05, 2012, 08:56:11 PM »

book it

I could overlook the poor season shooting if this happens.

It would be a great story, but if a game winner is going up, it better be coming from McGruds.

Only Will if it's off of a Jamar oboard and kick out.