Author Topic: I want Mark Richt  (Read 9809 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: I want Mark Richt
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2010, 01:20:10 AM »
jfc, can we lock this thread, please? Mods?!?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2010, 08:06:34 AM »
I would much rather have GP than Richt - IMO I can see Richt as the FB version of Huggie; come in and leave in a yr or two (but w/out the sexy asst coach replacement that we got in Frank Martin  :love:) I think we all can agree that KSU is a place that a coach wants to relocate to and wants to coach at. GP and his wife have strong family ties in KS and could be looked at as wanting to coach here. Further, if it weren't fo Fitz, we prolly wouldn't be having this convo.

On the can't recruit top flight classes to MHK, we haven't had a good recruiter here, so I'm not 100% on board with that. I submit Morgantown, WV - $H!THOLE of a town - yet Rich Rod and Bill the huckleberry have had success at recruiting there.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2010, 08:13:02 AM »
I would much rather have GP than Richt - IMO I can see Richt as the FB version of Huggie; come in and leave in a yr or two (but w/out the sexy asst coach replacement that we got in Frank Martin  :love:) I think we all can agree that KSU is a place that a coach wants to relocate to and wants to coach at. GP and his wife have strong family ties in KS and could be looked at as wanting to coach here. Further, if it weren't fo Fitz, we prolly wouldn't be having this convo.

On the can't recruit top flight classes to MHK, we haven't had a good recruiter here, so I'm not 100% on board with that. I submit Morgantown, WV - $H!THOLE of a town - yet Rich Rod and Bill the huckleberry have had success at recruiting there.

Yeah, I'd prefer GP over Richt.  I'd still take Richt in a heartbeat, though. 

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2010, 09:57:07 AM »

Yeah, I'd prefer GP over Richt.  I'd still take Richt in a heartbeat, though. 

Can you  imagine being feared again? Wasn't it nice having opposing teams piss down their legs at the thought of coming to the Bill!!!  :pbj:
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2010, 10:30:33 AM »
Didn't know he was interested.  But if it's either Richt of Shawn S., I'd take Mark.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2010, 10:54:23 AM »
he'd come here, recruit garbage run his crap offense and suck.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »
Why wouldn't we want the guy from NCIS?  Old people love that crap.  Donations would shoot through the roof, and Richt wouldn't even have to do any special coach's shows or anything -- just tell the OB-esque fans to watch him on TV Sunday nights.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »
YES NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!

Buy low, sell high people.

I want take backs for everything I said about wanting Richt.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
Would be freaking amazing.
EMAW