Author Topic: I CHALLENGE MIKE GUNDY TO MEET ME IN REAL LIFE TO FIGHT!  (Read 9762 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: I CHALLENGE MIKE GUNDY TO MEET ME IN REAL LIFE TO FIGHT!
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2012, 09:06:01 PM »
Guys permission to tap in. I'll wreck this fool. I eat bitches like this for lunch.

Sensei Dustin taught us to never tap out.  Sidewinders don't back out, and we always clean up after ourselves.  Especially if Sensei Dustin drove us in his wife's Tahoe.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »
Guys permission to tap in. I'll wreck this fool. I eat bitches like this for lunch.

eff off, fanning.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »

take it to GPC fanning, jesus.  can't believe you'd say this with some of the younger members of the message board being very prominent in this thread.   :facepalm:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »
Mike SCUMdy, you have been challenged. I'll be outside the stadium before the game and you had better be there or you will forever be known as a COWARD and a DORK! The meeting spot for our fight is the Ernie Barrett statue on the SW corner of the stadium. I'll be in my Sidewinder Dojo whites with orange belt. I'll probably be hopping from foot to foot punching the air with vicious blows so you really can't miss me. When you get there a group of my bros will form a circle around us. Kind of a human circle'ish octagon. inside this ring there is no escape and no survival (that one's just for you) and no drinks and no snacks. Don't try to bring any weapons or a mean dog or anything because this is just a one on one match. It's just you and I fighting to whoever surrenders or gives up or dies. I'll let you have the first punch because it's no big whoop to me. I'll then sweep your legs out from under you and come down on your chest with an elbow that you will think is actually like a train or large truck running over your chest and balls. I'll then back off and give the secret Sidewinder Dojo high five to my bro limestone and we'll just talk and joke around while you slowly get up. Then, when you are coming at me again, I'll nonchalantly stick my fist right into your face without even looking and it will seem like I don't even care but it will feel like I care to your face and balls because you will again be on the ground. then it's first break and my bros and I will eat hot dogs for dinner with my step dad Rick and my mom. we will wash down our food with delicious Dr. Thunder and Cola. If you want something to eat or drink during the break you will have to bring your own because my step dad's not made of money and he hasn't been able to get as many hours lately so just back off. Anyway, after first break I'll just finish you off with a kick to your ballsack because the game will be starting and I like to get to my seat early. See you there chump.

:grrr:

:love:

I want this on a t-shirt

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »

eff off, fanning.
5000  :love:

Offline Mike Gundy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2012, 09:26:17 PM »

Hey fanni! Or should I say 'funny' because this post was hilarious and quite creative. Keep it up.  :rolleyes:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2012, 09:30:20 PM »
Hey Gumby you old loser.  Get ready to get your taint stomped, Sidewinder style. 

You'd better not call the cops or our parents.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2012, 09:34:09 PM »
Grundy, the taint stomp is capable of stopping your heart.  The safest way to counteract this probability is kegel exercises and if you feel your nuts ascending flex your taking-a-dump muscles...it just might save your life.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2012, 09:41:47 PM »

Hey fanni! Or should I say 'funny' because this post was hilarious and quite creative. Keep it up.  :rolleyes:
:curse: Fanni? His next move is calling me fanny pack you guise, I know this.  :curse:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:18 PM »
Grundy, the taint stomp is capable of stopping your heart.  The safest way to counteract this probability is kegel exercises and if you feel your nuts ascending flex your taking-a-dump muscles...it just might save your life.
MadCat, you're a hero in my book.  Anyone who can take a shot in the taint and live to tell about it, with nuts ascending, ass dumping reflects, is a man I wouldn't want to rumble with.  :ohno:
Grundy, you're gona need all the help you can get, if you expect to survive a beating from SD.  :fatty:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Mike Gundy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2012, 09:52:22 PM »

Whatever you say CatMatt

Offline Mike Gundy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2012, 09:52:49 PM »
MadCat, you're a hero in my book.  Anyone who can take a shot in the taint and live to tell about it, with nuts ascending, ass dumping reflects, is a man I wouldn't want to rumble with.  :ohno:
Grundy, you're gona need all the help you can get, if you expect to survive a beating from SD.  :fatty:

Whatever you say CatMatty

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2012, 11:21:52 PM »
I'll be in my come-at-me-bro costume that my Aunt Rita made me this year for Halloween, but don't get it twisted Gundy, you can bet your butt I'll have my Sidewinder gi on underneath.  My family parks on the east side so don't just think you can leave after SD is done breaking your balls and fingers into bits and pretty bloody pieces.  Also, my costume is pretty valuable and took Rita a long time to make so when I'm caving your face in with swoop-kicks and roundhouse-backhands you BETTER NOT have any of that LA Looks gunking up your hair, because if it gets on my costume Rita will throw a FIT.  She reuses the fabric to make future costumes for the Arts theater so it can't be all greasy and stained, sorry bro.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2012, 12:10:43 AM »
If I get my social studies grade up to a B+ for my next report card (and keep up with the chores, lol) my mom said she'd think about enrolling me in Sidewinders.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2012, 01:23:07 AM »
If I get my social studies grade up to a B+ for my next report card (and keep up with the chores, lol) my mom said she'd think about enrolling me in Sidewinders.

Who is your teacher? Last week, Mike Harvey broke into Mrs. Williams' classroom at lunch and stole all of the test answers so you can just write them in your book if you have Mrs. Williams. If not you're so screwed lol.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »
Just be careful about challenging him to a dance off!!

I can handle that.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »
I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS GUNDY!!!!!!!!11!!!!!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2012, 08:21:51 AM »
Just be careful about challenging him to a dance off!!

I can handle that.

#84 trying to grind his coach.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2012, 08:33:40 AM »
THEN I WILL PULL DOWN YOUR GUNDYWEARS!!!!!

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »

A pome:   

Mike Grundy,
    Born on a Monday,
    Christened on Tuesday,
    Married on Wednesday
    Became a man on Thursday,
    steve dave challenged on Friday,
    Taint-stomped on Saturday,
    Buried on Sunday.
    That was the end,
    Of Mike Grundy

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2012, 09:26:56 AM »
You better watch out cause I could nail you in the balls with a dirt clod.  One time I drilled my big bro in the balls from accross the yard cause he made me mad.  YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE ME MAD.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2012, 09:41:42 AM »

Your roll in all this is to comfort SCUMdy's wife

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2012, 01:06:22 PM »

Whatever you say CatMatt

:shakesfist: