Author Topic: Discuss your anger with the animals tweets  (Read 17583 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: Remember when we used to not get embarrassed by top tier teams?
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2012, 08:42:20 AM »
Should it bother me as much as it does that our school president continues to run this idiotic anti-Frank smear campaign?  I mean, I realize they're butthurt about running him off to South Carolina and the attendance, and the backlash over oscar, but this really gets me angered up for some reason.

Kirk H. Shulz retweeted @LindsayP: Nice to see @coachbruceweber at airport this a.m. Safe travels and Go Cats! @kstate_pres nice rep for the university! #muchnicerthanfrank

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2012, 08:45:23 AM »
Should it bother me as much as it does that our school president continues to run this idiotic anti-Frank smear campaign?

yes it should.  it's bad to have a nazi running your favorite university.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2012, 08:50:27 AM »
i thought it was hilarious

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2012, 08:51:41 AM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
Should it bother me as much as it does that our school president continues to run this idiotic anti-Frank smear campaign?  I mean, I realize they're butthurt about running him off to South Carolina and the attendance, and the backlash over oscar, but this really gets me angered up for some reason.

Kirk H. Shulz retweeted @LindsayP: Nice to see @coachbruceweber at airport this a.m. Safe travels and Go Cats! @kstate_pres nice rep for the university! #muchnicerthanfrank

meh, the hashtag is stupid but it didn't bother me. He was obviously trying to be pro Weber, but it comes off weird. The Animal runs wild.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »

meh, the hashtag is stupid but it didn't bother me. He was obviously trying to be pro Weber, but it comes off weird. The Animal runs wild.
THE ANIMAL RUNS WILD!
For The Word.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2012, 09:03:13 AM »

Very weird in an immature, unpresidential sort of way. 

I don't know what to do, not go to more games?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2012, 09:08:40 AM »
i would let it really get to you.  like REALLY get to you.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2012, 09:11:49 AM »
Yes, we all had so much hope when Frank was still around.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=18570.0

I don't understand.  That thread was rough ridin' fantastic.  It had everything.  If that's what CBB BBS'n was like when Frank was here, I hate oscar even more.  Except if not for oscar and Currie I wouldn't be here.  Paradox. 

Yeah, BBSing after Frank being Frank games made Frankuary that much better. :sigh:

I guess I am full-on Franktard because I even miss these

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2012, 09:15:29 AM »
the hashtag is stupid but it didn't bother me.

stfu, hirohito.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2012, 09:16:18 AM »
Man, I'm really steamed abut this.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2012, 09:19:45 AM »
i am pissed

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2012, 09:21:45 AM »
boy oh boy.  just when you think it's your university.  ol' neville chamberlain goes and give it away. 

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2012, 09:26:09 AM »
Who cares, we are not REAL fans anyways

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2012, 09:32:17 AM »
boy oh boy.  just when you think it's your university.  ol' neville chamberlain goes and give it away.

my goodness, even 'clams has a beating heart somewhere under all those armbands.  glory be to god for dappled things.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2012, 09:49:01 AM »
Sleepfighter calling 'clams Petain was probably one of the best things I've ever read.  I mean can you be more on point with something?  I don't think so. 

Best poster in Vichy France?  Marshal Philippe Pissclams you say?  Maybe, maybe. 

Pétain collaborated with the German occupying forces Currie and Weber in exchange for an agreement not to divide France KSU cats men's hoops between the Axis tuck powers. Vichy authorities aided in the rounding-up of Jews frankites and other "undesirables" and, at times, Vichy French military forces actively opposed the Allies goEMAW.com. Despite its pro-sysboner Weber policies, much of the French respect public initially supported the new government, seeing it as necessary to maintain a degree of French KSU cats men's hoops autonomy and territorial integrity success and fan support.

I mean :sdeek:

The legitimacy of Vichy France and Pétain's leadership was constantly challenged by the exiled General Charles de Gaulle Sys, who claimed to represent the legitimacy and continuity of the French government. Public opinion turned against the Vichy regime and the occupying German forces over time and resistance to them increased.

:sdeek: :sdeek:

Following France's liberation in 1944 Weber's firing in 2017, most of the Vichy regime's leaders were put on trial by the GPRF gEers and a number were executed for treason, war crimes or complicity in the Holocaust crap Currie did at K-State. Thousands of collaborators underwent extrajudicial execution by local Resistance forces. Pétain was sentenced to death for treason, but his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: 'clams!?! :ohno:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2012, 09:54:37 AM »

Meh, likely he was looking through his tweets, saw it and retweeted it without even seeing the hashtag.

Dumb for not being more observant, but I don't think it was some intentional jab from the Animal.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2012, 09:57:52 AM »
Meh, likely he was looking through his tweets, saw it and retweeted it without even seeing the hashtag.

Dumb for not being more observant, but I don't think it was some intentional jab from the Animal.

_fan, that's the least likely thing i've ever heard.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2012, 09:59:14 AM »
Sleepfighter calling 'clams Petain was probably one of the best things I've ever read.  I mean can you be more on point with something?  I don't think so. 

Best poster in Vichy France?  Marshal Philippe Pissclams you say?  Maybe, maybe. 

Pétain collaborated with the German occupying forces Currie and Weber in exchange for an agreement not to divide France KSU cats men's hoops between the Axis tuck powers. Vichy authorities aided in the rounding-up of Jews frankites and other "undesirables" and, at times, Vichy French military forces actively opposed the Allies goEMAW.com. Despite its pro-sysboner Weber policies, much of the French respect public initially supported the new government, seeing it as necessary to maintain a degree of French KSU cats men's hoops autonomy and territorial integrity success and fan support.

I mean :sdeek:

The legitimacy of Vichy France and Pétain's leadership was constantly challenged by the exiled General Charles de Gaulle Sys, who claimed to represent the legitimacy and continuity of the French government. Public opinion turned against the Vichy regime and the occupying German forces over time and resistance to them increased.

:sdeek: :sdeek:

Following France's liberation in 1944 Weber's firing in 2017, most of the Vichy regime's leaders were put on trial by the GPRF gEers and a number were executed for treason, war crimes or complicity in the Holocaust crap Currie did at K-State. Thousands of collaborators underwent extrajudicial execution by local Resistance forces. Pétain was sentenced to death for treason, but his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: 'clams!?! :ohno:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »
Pretty hot right now.

On a scale of the Big Green Egg to Mauna Loa I'm at about a Mount Vesuvius.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2012, 10:04:19 AM »
What a complete dumbass. If it isn't an endorsement, he's a dumbass. If it's an endorsement, he's a dumbass.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2012, 10:09:02 AM »
_fan, that's the least likely thing i've ever heard.

Maybe. Looking at context (prez twitter feed) I could be wrong, not the first time.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2012, 10:09:02 AM »
Mr Bread, would you like to be friends? 

I think we should be friends.

:blush:

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss your anger with the animals tweets
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
Somebody tweet at the Animal: Saw @JonWefald at Olive Garden #MuchMorePhysicallyFitThanKirk

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss your anger with the animals tweets
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2012, 10:24:45 AM »
Somebody tweet at the Animal: Saw @JonWefald at Olive Garden #MuchMorePhysicallyFitThanKirk

thats dumb, animal would beat wefald's ass.