Author Topic: Blow huge holes in movies with LSOC  (Read 50956 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Blow huge holes in movies with LSOC
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2011, 04:01:14 PM »
Gremlins:

You can't feed them "after midnight" but when can you start feeding them?  6?  8?  Like, 10am is technically "after midnight," so these fuckers never get to eat anything?  Little bastard would be starving.  Certainly wouldn't have any energy to sing all the time.

Also, not getting them wet seemed weird as well.  Could Gizmo not drink any liquid?  I mean if he did, technically his mouth and lips would get wet.  That lil dude is going to get awfully dehydrated, especially if he lives in a temperate climate with all that fur.

BOOM!  Blasted that move like the Maginot line.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2011, 04:06:36 PM »
The putt at the end of Caddyshack that fell in after the explosion was really just a game tying putt.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2011, 04:11:55 PM »
The putt at the end of Caddyshack that fell in after the explosion was really just a game tying putt.

o-man, playoff holes the next day after they cleaned up the explosion?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
Rocky. I mean, that guy was white.  :lol:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2011, 12:18:03 AM »
In Back to the Future II, after the old Biff steals the DeLorean, goes back and gives the young 1955 Biff the almanac, how the hell does he get back to 2010 without the world becoming the dark crime-ridden nightmare that it was when Doc and Marty then go back to 1985?  Because the minute that the old Biff gives young Biff the almanac, he should not be returning to the same future that he just left and which Doc and Marty were left in, not knowing Biff stole the car.  Let me know if I didn't explain that clearly enough.  Kind of funny to look at all the things in that movie from 2010 2015 scenes that never got invented.  

We still have four and a half years to invent flying cars and pizza hydration machines.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »
In Back to the Future II, after the old Biff steals the DeLorean, goes back and gives the young 1955 Biff the almanac, how the hell does he get back to 2010 without the world becoming the dark crime-ridden nightmare that it was when Doc and Marty then go back to 1985?  Because the minute that the old Biff gives young Biff the almanac, he should not be returning to the same future that he just left and which Doc and Marty were left in, not knowing Biff stole the car.  Let me know if I didn't explain that clearly enough.  Kind of funny to look at all the things in that movie from 2010 2015 scenes that never got invented.  

We still have four and a half years to invent flying cars and pizza hydration machines.

Oh yeah.  My bad.  But the plot hole has still been EXPOSED!

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »

Technically the Maginot Line did not get blasted.  The Germans attacked through Belgium and completely avoided it. 

BOOM!  I just blew a hole into your analogy.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2011, 09:55:40 AM »
Watched Black Swan last night.  Pretty dark.  Bitch is crazy.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »
Watching Roadhouse right now.  trying to blow holes in it but it is sound as a pound.  Completely accurate, totally fits - with no weaknesses.  I may need some help guys.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2011, 10:39:53 AM »

Technically the Maginot Line did not get blasted.  The Germans attacked through Belgium and completely avoided it. 

BOOM!  I just blew a hole into your analogy.

ummm, so it had a huge, Belguim sized hole.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »
LSOC, if we were the kind of people who just blatantly stole other people's crap for goEMAW's gain, we should rip off Carolla's idea and record podcasts of us watching and blowing holes in movies that people can sync up with the movie and listen to us blowing holes in it as they watch.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
Watching Roadhouse right now.  trying to blow holes in it but it is sound as a pound.  Completely accurate, totally fits - with no weaknesses.  I may need some help guys.

Roadhouse is flawless. Enjoy yourself.
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »
LSOC, if we were the kind of people who just blatantly stole other people's cac for goEMAW's gain, we should rip off Carolla's idea and record podcasts of us watching and blowing holes in movies that people can sync up with the movie and listen to us blowing holes in it as they watch.

Carolla wouldn't mind.  He is pretty EMAW.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2011, 01:22:25 PM »
LSOC, if we were the kind of people who just blatantly stole other people's cac for goEMAW's gain, we should rip off Carolla's idea and record podcasts of us watching and blowing holes in movies that people can sync up with the movie and listen to us blowing holes in it as they watch.

Carolla wouldn't mind.  He is pretty EMAW.

Good point.  We could prolly just take the Citation out west and have him jump in on our project.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »
Gremlins:

You can't feed them "after midnight" but when can you start feeding them?  6?  8?  Like, 10am is technically "after midnight," so these fuckers never get to eat anything?  Little bastard would be starving.  Certainly wouldn't have any energy to sing all the time.

Also, not getting them wet seemed weird as well.  Could Gizmo not drink any liquid?  I mean if he did, technically his mouth and lips would get wet.  That lil dude is going to get awfully dehydrated, especially if he lives in a temperate climate with all that fur.

And what about the time line?  What if you were just across the Colorado border in another time zone (or in those funky western Kansas counties that think they are in the mountains)?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2011, 05:07:08 PM »
Gremlins:

You can't feed them "after midnight" but when can you start feeding them?  6?  8?  Like, 10am is technically "after midnight," so these effers never get to eat anything?  Little bastard would be starving.  Certainly wouldn't have any energy to sing all the time.

And what about the time line?  What if you were just across the Colorado border in another time zone (or in those funky western Kansas counties that think they are in the mountains)?

Well the simple explanation would be that the mogwai's body had acclimated to the pacific time zone, so if you were to travel to the mountain time zone with it, then you might be safe in feeding it up until 1:00 a.m. for a little while until its body got used to the new time zone.  Case closed.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »
And in Cinderella, why didn't the glass slippers disappear at midnight? 

BOOM!!!

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2011, 09:42:24 PM »
Gremlins:

You can't feed them "after midnight" but when can you start feeding them?  6?  8?  Like, 10am is technically "after midnight," so these effers never get to eat anything?  Little bastard would be starving.  Certainly wouldn't have any energy to sing all the time.

Well the simple explanation would be that the mogwai's body had acclimated to the pacific time zone, so if you were to travel to the mountain time zone with it, then you might be safe in feeding it up until 1:00 a.m. for a little while until its body got used to the new time zone.  Case closed.

They never say it, but I would assume midnight to sunrise.  Can't deny the cute little guy bacon and biscuits and gravy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »
Steven St. John and his merry batch of retards trying to blow a hole in Ferris Bueller's day off right now.  Sorry SSJ, already been done.   :gocho:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
Tango and Cash- they use their belts to slide down the high voltage wire when escaping from prison but no body in prison has belts! 

Tango and CASHED!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »
Krull - If the Black Fortress teleports at dawn each day to a different place on the planet, what local time does it arrive there? I mean, it always arrives at dawn. Boom. Glaived. (<--also, that thing DOES NOT look very aerodynamic in a boomerang-way).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »
I watched Salt the other night.  [spoiler]Why wouldn't they put her in a straight jacket and chains etc.. (hannable lecter style) if she has already ecscaped multiple times from the CIA and other secret service types?[/spoiler] Also [spoiler]Who puts handcuffs on in the front with a 2 foot chain between them you are just asking for trouble.[/spoiler]

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »
Watched The Rock last night.  The scenes where Nick Cages character has to dive on the ground to save one of those vx gas balls from rolling off the edge of the light house, then he gets shot at by the sniper on the rooftop, he delicately puts the rest of the whole strand in a vent on the floor but takes the single, disconnected vx ball with him? And he puts it in the front pocket of his vest?! After getting the crap beat out of him and thrown through a window, he uses the intact, undamaged gas ball to gain the upper hand on that psychotic marine ( shoving it in his mouth and punching him in the face), the he runs to the end of the room, maybe 50 feet, and stabs his heart with atrophine? without his skin melting off??

Why take the deadly, fragile glass ball of death with him?  Sure, take the navigation chip with you, Stan.  Leave the vx ball with the rest of them, ok?   And since when does atrophine make you invincible to corrosive, lab suit melting gas vapors?  The lazy ass writers in this classic action movie almost ruin it for me. Almost.

I bumped this thread because it is a classic.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2012, 06:44:56 PM »
In the movie Devil by M. Nite, the guy who drunken drives and kills the detectives family leaves the scene of the accident, but with all that damage, he gets away scott free. He confesses to everyone later, like five years later. This crap happens in real life, guy gets caught the next day. trashed up caprice and all.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Blow huge holes in movies with LSOC
« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2012, 01:10:53 PM »
In the movie Devil by M. Nite, the guy who drunken drives and kills the detectives family leaves the scene of the accident, but with all that damage, he gets away scott free. He confesses to everyone later, like five years later. This crap happens in real life, guy gets caught the next day. trashed up caprice and all.

If we're going to poke holes in shitty M Night movies, this thread will rival the length of the cigars one

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2