Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 781646 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #3150 on: October 26, 2017, 07:09:40 PM »
Quite the scoop by pastemagazine.com

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: October 26, 2017, 07:15:12 PM »
Quite the scoop by pastemagazine.com

thought it was a pron site, did not click

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3152 on: October 26, 2017, 08:13:51 PM »
The Washington Post revealed Tuesday that the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee jointly paid for that infamous “dossier” full of Russian disinformation against Donald Trump. They filtered the payments through a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie), which hired the opposition-research hit men at Fusion GPS. Fusion in turn tapped a former British spook, Christopher Steele, to compile the allegations, which are based largely on anonymous, Kremlin-connected sources.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/democrats-russians-and-the-fbi-1508971759

AMAZE
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: October 26, 2017, 08:15:18 PM »
The Washington Post revealed Tuesday that the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee jointly paid for that infamous “dossier” full of Russian disinformation against Donald Trump. They filtered the payments through a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie), which hired the opposition-research hit men at Fusion GPS. Fusion in turn tapped a former British spook, Christopher Steele, to compile the allegations, which are based largely on anonymous, Kremlin-connected sources.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/democrats-russians-and-the-fbi-1508971759

AMAZE

so glad all these news organizations finally came around to reporting #REALNEWS

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: October 26, 2017, 08:15:34 PM »
Colluding with Russians to create a Russian COLUSION conspiracy.  :Wha:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: October 26, 2017, 08:17:34 PM »
Colluding with Russians to create a Russian COLUSION conspiracy.  :Wha:

talking directly to Russians....a-ok comrade!

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: October 26, 2017, 08:20:14 PM »
Let me ask you this... have you ever considered why the FBI chose to brief Trump on this absurd dossier shortly after his election, and only then did the media divulge the existence of the dossier, despite the fact that it had been shopped around to these same media outlets for months preceding the election and was deemed too absurd to touch? Why do you think the FBI did that? Do you think maaaaaybe it was to provide the pretext necessary for the media to finally "break the story"?

This is the stupidest rough ridin' theory I've heard on this blog and I just read about KU fans being convinced they are getting Harbaugh.

You obviously didn't read the NYMag article.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: October 26, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »
So is it likely that Hillary broke any serious laws here or not? (this question is for the moderates so bite your tongues rabid dogs)
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

The Big Train

Trump and Russia
« Reply #3158 on: October 26, 2017, 09:30:43 PM »
So is it likely that Hillary broke any serious laws here or not? (this question is for the moderates so bite your tongues rabid dogs)

Odd this is in the Trump and Russia thread tbh

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: October 26, 2017, 09:39:17 PM »
She’s  being accused of a smorgasbord of bad stuff today (relating to Russia) tbt

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: October 26, 2017, 11:53:01 PM »

I do not recall any serious charges coming out of accusations regarding campaign finance violations.  I guess this could be one of the first cases with a major party presidential candidate, but I'm guessing it likely will not lead anywhere.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: October 27, 2017, 12:05:52 AM »

I do not recall any serious charges coming out of accusations regarding campaign finance violations.  I guess this could be one of the first cases with a major party presidential candidate, but I'm guessing it likely will not lead anywhere.

I haven’t heard this accusation

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: October 27, 2017, 07:23:18 AM »
Bwa ha ha ha. Turns out funneling money through a law firm to Fusion GPS may have violated campaign finance law. http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: October 27, 2017, 07:24:17 AM »
Campaigns pay for opposition research all the time so I don't think it's illegal. I'm not sure the legality of certain democrats denying knowledge of payments (were they in the know and/or under oath when they denied it?).

I think the main takeaway is a discrediting of the dossier.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: October 27, 2017, 08:22:27 AM »
Yeah I never even considered she broke the law with that one, unless buying info that comes from a foreign country is a crime.  All that episode showed is that she is shady, dishonest, and willing to deceive people to win which I think we already knew.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: October 27, 2017, 09:23:42 AM »
Campaigns pay for opposition research all the time so I don't think it's illegal. I'm not sure the legality of certain democrats denying knowledge of payments (were they in the know and/or under oath when they denied it?).

I think the main takeaway is a discrediting of the dossier.

I'm FAR from an expert on campaign finance law - most of which I think is an unconstitutional abridgement of the first amendment anyway - but I'm hearing that while there's nothing wrong with paying for oppo research, you have to list it on your financial disclosures. Team HRC went around that by funneling the money through a law firm (which then lied about hiring Fusion, repeatedly). Could be problematic.

Could also be problematic that the former spy that Fusion GPS hired for the research was likely paying former KGB agents for the dubious "intel" - which means Team HRC was indirectly paying Russians for dirt. In other words, based on what we know so far (and this is only the beginning), this is looking worse than any of the phony "COLUSION" claims leveled against the Trumpster.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: October 27, 2017, 09:35:50 AM »
Let me ask you this... have you ever considered why the FBI chose to brief Trump on this absurd dossier shortly after his election, and only then did the media divulge the existence of the dossier, despite the fact that it had been shopped around to these same media outlets for months preceding the election and was deemed too absurd to touch? Why do you think the FBI did that? Do you think maaaaaybe it was to provide the pretext necessary for the media to finally "break the story"?

This is the stupidest rough ridin' theory I've heard on this blog and I just read about KU fans being convinced they are getting Harbaugh.

Come on now, even I wouldn't stoop to comparing the liberal hysteria around here to KU delusion. Let's play nice. To expound a bit more on the theory (and it is just a theory until we learn more)....

8) Jim Comey personally briefed Trump on the dossier, shortly before CNN reported it

As confirmed by the Washington Post, the Russia-Trump COLUSION narrative was a Clinton campaign political operation. The dossier itself was shopped around by Fusion GPS a year ago to The New York Times, the Washington Post, Yahoo News, The New Yorker, and CNN, according to lawyers for the ex-spy who worked on the dossier. The dossier was so unverifiable that the only reporter to bite was from Mother Jones.

What really got the ball rolling on last year’s Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, then, was not the dossier itself but the briefing of it by Obama intelligence chiefs to President-elect Trump in January. Former FBI head Jim Comey admitted under oath that former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper asked him to personally brief President Trump about this dossier. The fact of that meeting was quickly leaked to CNN.

Given the dossier’s many problems, was the entire purpose of the meeting to produce the leak that the meeting happened? No one was biting on the dossier and it needed legitimization by opponents of Trump. If the dossier was so shoddy that it was debunked in hours after BuzzFeed posted it in all its salacious glory, why brief the president and president-elect on it, much less leak it? What was the real purpose of that meeting, and that leak to CNN?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/25/top-10-things-to-know-about-dossier/
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: October 27, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
Yeah I never even considered she broke the law with that one, unless buying info that comes from a foreign country is a crime.  All that episode showed is that she is shady, dishonest, and willing to deceive people to win which I think we already knew.

Then seems to me you’ve answered your own question about whether Hillary has broken any serious laws here.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: October 27, 2017, 10:51:08 AM »

Come on now, even I wouldn't stoop to comparing the liberal hysteria around here to KU delusion. Let's play nice. To expound a bit more on the theory (and it is just a theory until we learn more)....

8) Jim Comey personally briefed Trump on the dossier, shortly before CNN reported it

As confirmed by the Washington Post, the Russia-Trump COLUSION narrative was a Clinton campaign political operation. The dossier itself was shopped around by Fusion GPS a year ago to The New York Times, the Washington Post, Yahoo News, The New Yorker, and CNN, according to lawyers for the ex-spy who worked on the dossier. The dossier was so unverifiable that the only reporter to bite was from Mother Jones.

What really got the ball rolling on last year’s Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, then, was not the dossier itself but the briefing of it by Obama intelligence chiefs to President-elect Trump in January. Former FBI head Jim Comey admitted under oath that former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper asked him to personally brief President Trump about this dossier. The fact of that meeting was quickly leaked to CNN.

Given the dossier’s many problems, was the entire purpose of the meeting to produce the leak that the meeting happened? No one was biting on the dossier and it needed legitimization by opponents of Trump. If the dossier was so shoddy that it was debunked in hours after BuzzFeed posted it in all its salacious glory, why brief the president and president-elect on it, much less leak it? What was the real purpose of that meeting, and that leak to CNN?

So your theory is that the dossier was available for months, FBI/Obama wanted to sabotage Trump, and FBI/Obama knew briefing Trump would get the dossier in the media.

Giving you all of that, why on earth would they wait until after the election?  It makes absolutely no sense.

The Big Train

« Reply #3170 on: October 27, 2017, 10:55:58 AM »
So that Trump would win and when he gets removed from office Hillary comes out of retirement and assumes the rightful crown as queen.  Then KSUW and all his trumper buddies can get their guns and take back this country.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: October 27, 2017, 10:59:09 AM »

So your theory is that the dossier was available for months, FBI/Obama wanted to sabotage Trump, and FBI/Obama knew briefing Trump would get the dossier in the media.

Giving you all of that, why on earth would they wait until after the election?  It makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe because everybody thought Hillary was going to win easily?

Ordinarily, this theory would seem like a bit of a stretch, but James Clapper is increasingly looking like a never-Trumper partisan hack, and the fact that he personally interceded to ask Comey to brief Trump and Obama on a dossier that had not been corroborated, a briefing which then immediately leaked to the media, is very suspicious. It looks like a political dirty trick.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: October 27, 2017, 11:01:34 AM »
Man everybody that doesn't kowtow to Trump and calls him out for his hundreds of gaffs is a never Trumper....damn guys. Think about what you are saying.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: October 27, 2017, 12:45:18 PM »
:lol: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/357240-dnc-wasserman-schultz-say-they-were-unaware-of-dossier-payments

Whaaaat? We had no idea!  :lol:

I like how all the right-leaning stuff on this describes Christopher Steele as a "foreign spy."  Sounds so much more menacing and less credible than "former British intelligence officer."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: October 27, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »
Man everybody that doesn't kowtow to Trump and calls him out for his hundreds of gaffs is a never Trumper....damn guys. Think about what you are saying.

Don't forget that kdub isn't a fan of trump either wink wink
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite