Author Topic: felix rex moves to Cairo  (Read 258779 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #2350 on: February 27, 2014, 10:33:22 AM »
Is anyone in the U.S. talking about how the Egyptian military has cured AIDs? Because they announced that they cured AIDs. And also Hep C. Using a modified bomb detection device that works like a divining rod and points at the person who has one of the diseases (must have been an awkward day at the office when they discovered it). They also released a video of a general waiving it at some patient and saying "now you don't have AIDs." (It's  the C-Fast method that's been discussed for a few years, I think).

That same guy (the inventor) also used an awkward metaphor when describing the delivery system for the "cure," saying it was like they were giving the AIDs patients an AIDs kofta (the Arabic-style meatloaf featured in the infamous McArabia). That led to the "#AIDS_Kofta" being the leading social media trend in Egypt for the last two days. Also, the cafeteria at the embassy had kofta today. No one ate it.

Saw a guy do a divining rod thingy for doing utility locates last summer.  I called bullshit and waited for the actual utility locators to get there.  The guy was dead on in locating not just water, but power, cable, and phone.  He didn't tell me which were which, but where they were and he rough ridin' nailed it. 

I mean, curing AIDS and Hep C is awesome and all, but this guy located all four lines!!!!!!

Also, there is probably a fantastic Egyptian military joke going around after this about AIDS being "the bomb" or something.  Maybe that wouldn't translate?
I can locate a water line with two welding rods. Not joking!

I had an uncle that basically was a boss at going around with his divining rod and telling people where to dig wells for well water on local farms.

My wife's grandfather is a well witcher.  But he thinks people think he's crazy so he won't talk about it.  You gotta really get him riled up to get him talking.  Also he says there's way more water down there than scientists know, waaaaay more water.

How much water does this crazy uncle think the ppl who are paid to substantiate are off by?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 27, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »
I work with a well witcher.  He uses willow sticks.  One of his sons has a very strong sense for it like he can stand at the edge of a property and point to where the water is.  Sometimes he teams up with his son for big jobs.  Like one time he was flown to western Texas to look for water for a land speculator.  Kind of neat-o imo.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 27, 2014, 10:41:33 AM »
Is anyone in the U.S. talking about how the Egyptian military has cured AIDs? Because they announced that they cured AIDs. And also Hep C. Using a modified bomb detection device that works like a divining rod and points at the person who has one of the diseases (must have been an awkward day at the office when they discovered it). They also released a video of a general waiving it at some patient and saying "now you don't have AIDs." (It's  the C-Fast method that's been discussed for a few years, I think).

That same guy (the inventor) also used an awkward metaphor when describing the delivery system for the "cure," saying it was like they were giving the AIDs patients an AIDs kofta (the Arabic-style meatloaf featured in the infamous McArabia). That led to the "#AIDS_Kofta" being the leading social media trend in Egypt for the last two days. Also, the cafeteria at the embassy had kofta today. No one ate it.

Saw a guy do a divining rod thingy for doing utility locates last summer.  I called bullshit and waited for the actual utility locators to get there.  The guy was dead on in locating not just water, but power, cable, and phone.  He didn't tell me which were which, but where they were and he rough ridin' nailed it. 

I mean, curing AIDS and Hep C is awesome and all, but this guy located all four lines!!!!!!

Also, there is probably a fantastic Egyptian military joke going around after this about AIDS being "the bomb" or something.  Maybe that wouldn't translate?

I had an uncle that basically was a boss at going around with his divining rod and telling people where to dig wells for well water on local farms.

My wife's grandfather is a well witcher.  But he thinks people think he's crazy so he won't talk about it.  You gotta really get him riled up to get him talking.  Also he says there's way more water down there than scientists know, waaaaay more water.

How much water does this crazy uncle think the ppl who are paid to substantiate are off by?

At least one order of magnitude. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: February 27, 2014, 10:42:39 AM »
The name well witcher is the reason people think they are wacko. It is actually science that makes it work, except the guy that stands on the edge of property and points to where the water is...that guy is a wacko! :D

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: February 27, 2014, 10:50:50 AM »
I could tell more stories about this guy, whom I really like, but I don't want to bog down this wonderful thread.  Is there a crazy old people thread?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: February 27, 2014, 10:58:57 AM »
I could tell more stories about this guy, whom I really like, but I don't want to bog down this wonderful thread.  Is there a crazy old people thread?

I've just been putting my dads crazy stories/ideas here

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21621.0

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: February 27, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »

WAAAAAAY MORE

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
felix rex moves to Cairo
« Reply #2357 on: February 28, 2014, 03:38:50 AM »
Here's the 3 minute video of the military describing the AIDS kofta cure, with English subtitles.

"I take Aids from the patient and nourish the patient on the Aids by giving him a skewer of Aids kofta."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 04:05:32 AM by felix rex »
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: February 28, 2014, 08:59:16 AM »
How has no one thought of taking AIDS and feeding it right back to the AIDS patients?  More AIDS is usually the right answer when it comes to solving a problem.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: February 28, 2014, 09:00:30 AM »
How has no one thought of taking AIDS and feeding it right back to the AIDS patients?  More AIDS is usually the right answer when it comes to solving a problem.
CNS just cured cancer.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: February 28, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
So, is Egypt going to become kind of an AIDS tourist destination now? 

"Cairo Buyer's Club"

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: February 28, 2014, 09:12:48 AM »
CNS just cured cancer.

Fight AIDS with AIDS.  Seems like Cancer may need a dose of it's own medicine.  Cancer is about to be diagnosed with Cancer.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: February 28, 2014, 09:19:57 AM »
CNS just cured cancer.

Fight AIDS with AIDS.  Seems like Cancer may need a dose of it's own medicine.  Cancer is about to be diagnosed with Cancer.
Precisely.

I am going to fight erectile disfunction in much the same manner.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: March 01, 2014, 06:52:39 AM »
Took me forever to get home today. There was a giant metaphor blocking traffic.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: March 01, 2014, 07:07:57 AM »

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: March 01, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »
I work with a well witcher.  He uses willow sticks.  One of his sons has a very strong sense for it like he can stand at the edge of a property and point to where the water is.  Sometimes he teams up with his son for big jobs.  Like one time he was flown to western Texas to look for water for a land speculator.  Kind of neat-o imo.

I don't believe any of this.  You're just spreading your black magic agenda.

Burn at the stake PAGAN!
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: March 01, 2014, 09:08:46 AM »

I don't believe any of this.  You're just spreading your black magic agenda.

Burn at the stake PAGAN!

Brownback is about to make all this illegal. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: March 03, 2014, 11:08:19 PM »
CODEPINK activist Medea Benjamin is arrested at the Cairo airport right now. Police forgot to take her phone, so she's live tweeting. @medeabenjamin

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: March 03, 2014, 11:16:38 PM »

CODEPINK activist Medea Benjamin is arrested at the Cairo airport right now. Police forgot to take her phone, so she's live tweeting. @medeabenjamin

i once drove her around mhk!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: March 03, 2014, 11:19:02 PM »
Here's her jail cell (the airport prison is apparently much nicer than the others):

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: March 16, 2014, 12:00:28 PM »
You can infer a lot about Egypt from this pic.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: March 16, 2014, 12:08:00 PM »
Sys, there's a monkey outside! Besides throwing bananas, what do I do? :runaway:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: March 16, 2014, 12:10:43 PM »
Sys, there's a monkey outside! Besides throwing bananas, what do I do? :runaway:

Train him to be your friend and go on adventures together!  Quick!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: March 16, 2014, 12:14:53 PM »
This is so much pressure! What if I make a bad first impression and we become arch enemies? Is it primatist to throw bananas at a monkey?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: March 16, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »
Monkeys are @Pete's alley, not sys'.