Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 144612 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2800 on: November 04, 2023, 07:26:17 PM »
Israeli Solution for Gaza.
940 Views | 22 Replies
Aggie4Life029:39a
This is what I would do if I were in charge of Israel:

1) I would officially annex Gaza into Israel.
2) I would require all living souls to remove themselves from Gaza. They can either leave Israel altogether, or go to a citizen refugee camp or a non-citizen refugee camp set up in a different part of Israel .
3) I would then completely level all of Gaza and ensure that nobody is left living in Gaza.
4) Non-citizens in the refugee camps can apply for Israeli citizenship. If the are rejected for citizenship, they will be compensated for their owned land an property and they will be expelled from Israel.
5) Citizens will be allowed to return to Gaza and they will be compensated for and/or assisted in rebuilding their homesteads.
6) Non-citizen land/property will be auctioned off to help pay for the efforts.

Selfish crap like this is what gives jews a bad name.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: November 04, 2023, 07:55:05 PM »
StalkerBot.7: A 24/7/365 fixation on TexAgs Experience

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: November 06, 2023, 10:55:56 AM »
He’s not wrong about the lack of hot soccer moms, which is also my go to metric for ongoing viability of major retailers.

Except that he’s totally wrong in that more attractive people go to target than Walmart.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: November 06, 2023, 11:50:23 AM »
Random bump of a 6 month old thread

NASAg031:20p
Target CEO is trying to kill off any chance for their stock recovery. Not that his words even matter compared to the demographic that's now shopping at Target.

It's no longer hot soccer moms. Why? Because Target has been taken over with an intentionally "diverse", and rather off-putting, group of humans. From workers wearing Pentagrams, ads that feature no hot white women (if any white women), clothing specifically geared towards black people, and a set of customers that look more like they should be at hot topic or Walmart.

I rarely shop at Target any more, and not just because of the trans / gay products they are pushing. They have no products that appeal to me in any other way. No real automotive or hardware section. A men's section that's been cleansed from "white" clothing in favor of "black" clothing. Ads that don't feature a single white man. Half the shelves empty.

My girlfriend doesn't really shop there any more either. Why? None of the clothing fits her any more. I told her next time she's there to look at the ads in the women's section, and see if any look like her (5'5", 120lb, white woman). And this is in the Denver area which has very few POC's.

Soon Target will go bankrupt. Count on it. I applaud them for actually going all in on woke. But it's a worse bungle than their failed attempt at opening stores in Canada.

On the flip side, Walmart is upgrading their selection and remodeling many of their stores in order to take over the new hole in the market that Target left.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-ceo-calls-pride-month-display-backlash-first-time-team-felt-not-safe-work
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
1 edit

good rough ridin' god

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: November 08, 2023, 10:49:22 PM »
Future Confsication
1,715 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by hangman
JWinTX5:02p
I wonder when the federal government begins to confiscate dollars and property to pay off the debt. With the ease of electronic control over banks and credit cards, as well as the idea of jailing opponents, it seems like this wouldn't be that hard to pull off.

Ginormus Ag5:15pAG
If you are white, don't count on leaving your kids any property or asserts.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2805 on: November 08, 2023, 11:19:02 PM »

First Big Rob and now Ginormous Ag. Why are the Tex Ags so obsessed with being plus sized?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: November 09, 2023, 02:17:05 AM »
PCC_805:31p, 11/8/23
In reply to Hubert J. Farnsworth
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:
They definitely want to get their hands on private retirement plans like 401K's, IRA's, etc.

Yep, they are really trying to find a way to take everybody's 401K, IRA, Roth, etc. I expect that they will say having retirement savings is White Privilege or Racist or something. Then they will propose some sort of massive tax or government taking. One proposal is to roll all 401K's and IRA's into the Social Security System.

Sadly all the people that never saved a dime in their lives will fully support taking your life saving from you.

91AggieLawyer10:57p, 11/8/23
They're not going to confiscate. Once they do that, they can kiss off any chance of counting on those people for votes and to use to enhance their power. Besides, they have no intention of actually paying off anything.

The purpose is to make you and me totally dependent upon THEM. If that takes wiping out wealth via runaway inflation, that's what they'll do. They want unemployment and no retirement savings because that is their ticket to staying in power -- the government dolling out funds in exchange for votes. Where they get the money is just a matter of adding numbers to a database program and little more. They can print the physical currency they need. Oh, sure, they'll keep collecting taxes and taking property away from those that can't pay, but that's just business as usual. That adds up to nothing more than funds to pay the people to do those tasks.

Meanwhile, banks stop lending bringing the business cycle to a halt. Businesses go under because they can't get paid or the payments aren't worth anything and there is no profit motive to stay in business. The only employer left is government.

SociallyConditionedAg11:09p, 11/8/23
They don't need to confiscate our accounts. They only need to force us to purchase bonds in our accounts using the guise of ensuring that we all have balanced portfolios.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: November 09, 2023, 02:41:52 AM »
A&M School of Law is laughably bad.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: November 09, 2023, 08:52:11 AM »

First Big Rob and now Ginormous Ag. Why are the Tex Ags so obsessed with being plus sized?

I think they do it because they are embarassed for being high BMI and have to embrace it like "well i am fat as a whale but don't have the discipline to lose weight I will just pretend it is a huge positive."

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: November 09, 2023, 11:18:50 AM »
Some cultures revere plus-sized individuals.  Texags just happens to be one of those cultures

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: November 09, 2023, 12:06:05 PM »
Some cultures revere plus-sized individuals.  Texags just happens to be one of those cultures

Wasn't it also a texags post that complained that only women get to be labeled "plus sized" while men have to be "overweight"? Maybe I am getting my disgruntled maga factions mixed up

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: November 10, 2023, 04:07:53 AM »
Our money says "In God We Trust."
1,646 Views | 29 Replies
Bryanisbest5:19p, 11/9/23
Does this nation still trust God, the Father of Jesus Christ, or not? God loves the Jews. They have a special place in His heart. But even aside from the Jews, does this nation still love God in any other respects?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: November 10, 2023, 04:11:08 AM »
This post set off a debate on if god approves of Jews or not

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: November 10, 2023, 12:56:37 PM »

I think they do it because they are embarassed for being high BMI and have to embrace it like "well i am fat as a whale but don't have the discipline to lose weight I will just pretend it is a huge positive."

I can't help but think of the Big Lou ads when I saw this discussion.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: November 10, 2023, 10:15:48 PM »
This post set off a debate on if god approves of Jews or not
The Jews: Truly chosen or a marriage of convenience?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: November 13, 2023, 01:31:24 AM »
Ukraine blew up the Nord Stream pipeline.??? Say What???
2,875 Views | 21 Replies
Foreverconservative10:00p, 11/11/23
WAPO drops this turd in the punch bowl alleging Ukraine blew up the Nord Stream pipeline.

"A senior Ukrainian military officer with deep ties to the country's intelligence services played a central role in the bombing of the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline last year."

"This event, which was the largest environmental terrorist attack ever, not only destroyed a crucial gas pipeline to Europe during an energy crisis but also significantly escalated tensions in a proxy war between nuclear superpowers."

Now Potato Head Biden had forecasted the demise of Nord Stream 2 in the event of a Russian invasion, stating just days before the conflict erupted in 2022, as he stood up at that podium talking tough, "If Russia invades Ukraine then there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it." Pounding his fists and the whole Biden act.

And you had Victoria Nuland, making the same threat from her teleprompter, "If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward." Laying the groundwork for Biden's speech.

Okay WTF is going on at WAPO?? So after that goat roping they've labeled a m counter-offensive and now sights are set on conflicts in the Middle East, you damn near have to speculate whether Washington DC inside the beltway and the US intelligence, who as we damn well know, often shape these types of narratives in the Washington Post, are preparing the American public to end their support for Biden's $100 billion Ukrainian proxy war against nuclear-armed Russia?

Why else would the narrative shapers at WAPO, known for their pro-Biden and pro-war stance, suddenly be blaming Ukraine for the Nord Stream terrorist attack? Is the earth off its axis or something? The entire system is turning on Mr Hair Sniffer. Joe has to be looking for some cover fire from somewhere.

This can't be a legit article or you'd think it would be all over every media outlet. This is puzzling stuff

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/11/nordstream-bombing-ukraine-chervinsky/

6 edits

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: November 13, 2023, 04:42:40 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: November 13, 2023, 09:57:31 PM »
Serious Lee8:33p
jenna ellis is a textbook example of why you dont put women in combat. what wouldn't she do or say just to stay out of prison?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: November 14, 2023, 12:10:08 AM »
Dax!

(reply to the IHOP thread)

Pluralizes Everythings7:46p, 11/13/23
Waiting for a CM to come along and tell me slippery slopes don't exist, and this isn't a big deal.

How do you think your democrat party became an anti Semitic, BLM (burn loot murder) supporting, USA hating, marxist loving bunch of psychos that think it's OK to mutilate children's bodies???
1 edit

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: November 14, 2023, 06:08:20 AM »
Dax is just smart enough to know not to add #hashtagstonowhere to his posts on other boards to keep that plausible deniability going

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: November 14, 2023, 06:46:39 AM »
CM?

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: November 14, 2023, 07:34:56 AM »
IHOP saying fall holiday instead of Thanksgiving is a slippery slope to black lives matter

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: November 14, 2023, 04:07:09 PM »
Will this be the future for the California Wine Country?
4,559 Views | 67 Replies
aggie939:56a, 11/13/23
This is South Africa.

https://twitter.com/****terbaas/status/1724083519134044357

Looks like the wording of the link has a banned word out of context, sorry. Not sure how I can post it. Essentially it is a video of a formerly beautiful and productive vineyard in SA that was owned by white farmers and was reclaimed due to reparations. This is the caption:

Quote:
If you want to see how 'reparations' is going, take a look at this once productive wine farm in South Africa. It was a productive, beautiful farm owned by a white farmer. Now since Government land reform took it over, it is totally wasted, ruined. The once beautiful house is falling apart, copper pipes ripped out and sold for cash, and the vineyard cut to make fire with . I have seen many such farms with my own eyes, and will gladly go and show any journalist how it's going.
BTW, the missing letters are a word similar to "twit" except the 3rd letter is an a.

2 edits

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: November 15, 2023, 09:19:23 PM »
Coors light Commerical
1,923 Views | 18 Replies
LarryElder5:43p
Anyone find this odd? A cool bad ass black dude drinking beer on a recliner and some weird looking white guy walking by looking at him in awe...I don't get it.

Replies and youtube link of the commercial:  https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3420944

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: November 15, 2023, 10:44:52 PM »
imagine sitting on the couch watching tv and then immediately heading straight to the Politics board on texags with that… amaze