Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 144638 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2075 on: December 30, 2022, 10:50:52 AM »
So reductive.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: December 30, 2022, 10:53:30 AM »
He as absolutely watching Fox this morning.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: January 02, 2023, 07:44:29 PM »
Southwest Airlines Story
772 Views | 11 Replies
Houstonag7:05p
I have investigated the Southwest Airline debacle and the story is not good. Unfortunate for I always looked at that company as being the model. I had friends that were pilots and retired during the china virus impact on the world.

It appears that some bean counters and lawyers took the company down a few years ago and left the current management in a real dilemma. Any Ags have information on their status and turnaround plans?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: January 03, 2023, 09:40:03 AM »
Southwest Airlines Story
772 Views | 11 Replies
Houstonag7:05p
I have investigated the Southwest Airline debacle and the story is not good. Unfortunate for I always looked at that company as being the model. I had friends that were pilots and retired during the china virus impact on the world.

It appears that some bean counters and lawyers took the company down a few years ago and left the current management in a real dilemma. Any Ags have information on their status and turnaround plans?

uh, do you own investigation boomer

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: January 03, 2023, 11:49:44 AM »
It's hard to believe any of these posters have graduated from aTm.  :flush:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: January 04, 2023, 01:50:45 PM »
someone bring me Texags posts about Bobby Petrino and how all of us are sinners

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: January 04, 2023, 07:53:27 PM »
Random night on YouTube… Uncanny video…
48 Views | 1 Replies
maroonthrunthru7:50p
I rarely watch network TV (except for sports)…

I generally watch the 15-20 minute vignettes on YouTube on my TV… mostly historical stuff…

I admit it, I'm a NERD !!!

There's a YouTuber named Simon Whistler that posts historical pieces periodically..

He has an unnerving, nasally Limey voice, is a little left of center in a typical Lib snob way, but has interesting topics…

The latest video of his explores how much the German people knew, or should have known about the Holocaust…

I was struck with how much the 1930-1939 period in Germany is EERILY SIMILAR to what's happening socially and politically in the US today…

You guys should really give it a watch… The similarities are pretty telling…

Frog in the boiling pot… Until it's too late…

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: January 04, 2023, 08:07:50 PM »
48 Views | 1 Replies

I generally watch the 15-20 minute vignettes on YouTube on my TV… mostly historical stuff…

There's a YouTuber named Simon Whistler that posts historical pieces periodically..

He has an unnerving, nasally Limey voice, is a little left of center in a typical Lib snob way, but has interesting topics…

The latest video of his explores how much the German people knew, or should have known about the Holocaust…

I was struck with how much the 1930-1939 period in Germany is EERILY SIMILAR to what's happening socially and politically in the US today…

moronthrunthru has a point.  It is uncanny

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: January 05, 2023, 08:45:46 AM »
Plot twist, this is the blue valley school district!

School showed "Strange World"
1,961 Views | 28 Replies
Quito10:45p, 1/4/23
5th grade was rewarded for bringing the most coats to donate.

They were rewarded a pajama day to include a movie. They showed them "Strange World" …Disney queer movie.

Shouldn't they use better judgement? They weren't allowed to have "Secret Santa"…forced to call it "Secret Snowman", but can watch this?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: January 05, 2023, 08:49:14 AM »
48 Views | 1 Replies

moronthrunthru has a point.  It is uncanny
So many similarities between then and now. We will soon have cattle cars of packed full of people destined for the crematoria.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: January 05, 2023, 09:33:33 AM »
The horror

Quito7:06a
They usually send letters home, but this time they did not. I don't think they should have to inform us of everything they do. I do think it's not hard to use a little discretion and not force 5th graders to watch this.

Biggest issue is that it's forced us to have conversations with our 5th grader on being gay.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: January 05, 2023, 09:44:40 AM »
In a world where his 5th grader has learned about active shooter drills, talking to his kid about "being gay" is an issue for him.  He seems to be struggling as a parent.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: January 07, 2023, 12:38:59 PM »
Thoughts on a new party: The American Party
371 Views | 15 Replies
Silian Rail11:52a
The GOP needs to die; it's worthless, they serve only to go left slightly slower than the Democrats, they have no compass, no anchor, and are best known for saber rattling.

I would like to see a party that instantly cut off all outflows to other countries, and that closed all of our military bases outside of the US and brought our soldiers home. If we really really need to bomb someone we can use our multiple aircraft carriers. Chop up all the money we were giving other countries and give a one time check to all American families the first year, save the money every year after that. Use all of the money saved from closing our international bases on increasing pay for our service members and repairing and replacing outdated military infrastructure and material.

Pull out of NATO, and the United Nations, evicting them from New York.

Station troops at the border, and give a one year grace period for every illegal immigrant to leave the United States, if they're caught in the US after one year, they forfeit all of their assets and are deported.

Treat drug abuse like a medical/mental health issue with mandatory life in prison for anyone caught dealing drugs, along with total asset forfeiture.

Make welfare payable daily, after 8 hours of labor. Literally any sort of labor, productive or not, although productivity would be the best. I don't care if they're breaking rocks or carrying boxes from point a to point b and then back again. People need to get used to getting up, getting dressed and going and doing something for money.

25% tariff on all imports, 25% subsidy on produce and 25% fat tax on all processed foods. We need to get people eating real food and fight the obesity epidemic.

Tax all religious establishments, that'll weed out the hucksters, satanists and people laundering money under the guise of religion. Will also free the churches to unload both barrels in the political realm.

Return to early 20th century morality laws regarding adultery, no fault divorce, homosexuality, abortion, and gender theory. Bring back don't ask don't tell.

End new enrollees and taxes for social security. Give everyone a lump sum of what they've paid into the program adjusted for inflation and let the current crowd continue drawing benefits until death.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: January 07, 2023, 12:49:30 PM »
Thoughts on a new party: The American Party
371 Views | 15 Replies
Silian Rail11:52a
The GOP needs to die; it's worthless, they serve only to go left slightly slower than the Democrats, they have no compass, no anchor, and are best known for saber rattling.

I would like to see a party that instantly cut off all outflows to other countries, and that closed all of our military bases outside of the US and brought our soldiers home. If we really really need to bomb someone we can use our multiple aircraft carriers. Chop up all the money we were giving other countries and give a one time check to all American families the first year, save the money every year after that. Use all of the money saved from closing our international bases on increasing pay for our service members and repairing and replacing outdated military infrastructure and material.

Pull out of NATO, and the United Nations, evicting them from New York.

Station troops at the border, and give a one year grace period for every illegal immigrant to leave the United States, if they're caught in the US after one year, they forfeit all of their assets and are deported.

Treat drug abuse like a medical/mental health issue with mandatory life in prison for anyone caught dealing drugs, along with total asset forfeiture.

Make welfare payable daily, after 8 hours of labor. Literally any sort of labor, productive or not, although productivity would be the best. I don't care if they're breaking rocks or carrying boxes from point a to point b and then back again. People need to get used to getting up, getting dressed and going and doing something for money.

25% tariff on all imports, 25% subsidy on produce and 25% fat tax on all processed foods. We need to get people eating real food and fight the obesity epidemic.

Tax all religious establishments, that'll weed out the hucksters, satanists and people laundering money under the guise of religion. Will also free the churches to unload both barrels in the political realm.

Return to early 20th century morality laws regarding adultery, no fault divorce, homosexuality, abortion, and gender theory. Bring back don't ask don't tell.

End new enrollees and taxes for social security. Give everyone a lump sum of what they've paid into the program adjusted for inflation and let the current crowd continue drawing benefits until death.
Was that OC???? Either way holy crap lol

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: January 07, 2023, 01:10:57 PM »
He probably could have made a salient point that money has compromised some distinctions between the parties, without sounding like a crazy person.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: January 07, 2023, 03:27:48 PM »
OC? Maybe, but that dude is the texags daxian putin sympathizer and self identified Christian nationalist. Could very well be some Russian troll.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: January 08, 2023, 01:25:26 PM »
Where did all the anti-religious pot bangers go?
597 Views | 28 Replies
AgsOnDeck12:36p
I remember high school coaches being fired or hemmed up because they were praying on the field before the game started. And people wanted him removed. Funny that now praying on the field is okay when something traumatic has happened but when a devout Christian does it regularly, it's taboo

https://twitter.com/DougBillings/status/1611888652174368772

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: January 08, 2023, 01:32:01 PM »
And why do I hear about all these HS teachers involved in sex scandals with students but the libs are just A-OK with those students having all the consensual sex they want with each other. Quite a double standard.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: January 08, 2023, 07:39:31 PM »
And why do I hear about all these HS teachers involved in sex scandals with students but the libs are just A-OK with those students having all the consensual sex they want with each other. Quite a double standard.

Whoa

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: January 08, 2023, 07:43:39 PM »
You sly son of a gun ...

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: January 09, 2023, 10:33:31 AM »
Imagine…Just imagine for just a moment…
1,439 Views | 16 Replies
maroonthrunthru11:51p, 1/8/23
You created a new type of seatbelt for autos that everybody has raved about…

The government and businesses all MANDATED that your new seatbelt would have to be installed and retrofit in ALL cars, because they were certain it would save millions of lives every year..

Those who didn't install it in their car, COULDN'T DRIVE…

Guess what… The seatbelt WORKED for adults in car crashes… Yea !

It looks like you're about to become an overnight BA-ZILLIONAIRE… Movin' on up to the East Side, and all that…

Then it started being reported that your new seatbelt design could possibly be the cause of a rash of auto crash deaths in children…. Some kids even choked on it while simply riding in the car…

Your BA-ZILLIONAIRE status is vanishing right in front of your eyes in a potential swamp of lawsuits…

Even the businesses who mandated it are staring down the barrel of employee lawsuits, because they forced their employees to install it…

Do you:

A. Investigate what's happening so if there is an actual defect, you can fix it - for the safety of all the children…

Or

B. Claim that kids have been dying in car wrecks for years, and that everybody is just a conspiracy theorist and gaslight them…

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: January 09, 2023, 10:39:46 AM »
They really struggle with analogies. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: January 09, 2023, 11:50:13 PM »
They really struggle with analogies. 

How does one choke on a seatbelt?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: January 11, 2023, 03:43:19 PM »
Trans... age?
1,083 Views | 32 Replies
Smudge1:40p
I just bragged about my batting average being at 1.000 regarding my "conspiracy theories" coming true on another thread (actually, not one has been debunked, but there are some that haven't come to fruition yet). And then my wife just texts me this...

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/transage-activists-now-claim-age-is-a-social-construct-just-predicted-happen

I have been telling folks this for years in the whole trans debate. People will start saying age is a social construct if the whole trans movement really takes off... here we are. They thought I was being dramatic and unrealistic.

So, a serious question. When do we start to fight back? When is enough enough? Then how? I don't see how this doesn't manifest into physical violence on a larger scale in the not too distant future. These people want to force this way of life on people not willing to play their larping games. When do we fight to maintain what's true, logical, just, and right?
Class of '00
Gig 'em!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: January 11, 2023, 03:46:26 PM »
About Us
Millions of women across America have been forgotten by the publishing world. They’re tired of having to go to trashy or politically biased sites and magazines just to get quality reads on health, beauty, and more. For years, these publications have focused on proving how women are great by showing how they can be just like men.

Not us. We focus on women and celebrate what makes us so wonderfully unique. Because men can’t be us. And the ones who know that are the ones who love us the most. With that in mind, we’d like you to meet Evie.

She’s the next-generation digital publication for young women by women covering the most interesting and important subjects of our lives. Her mission is to empower, educate, and entertain you with the highest quality content that affirms your femininity, encourages virtue, and offers a more truthful perspective than the biased agenda of other publications.

Whether you’re a student, a professional, or a homemaker, Evie’s got you covered. You want stories about the things that matter most and we want to deliver them in the most enjoyable way possible. That’s why we’ve built you one of the fastest, safest, most technologically advanced sites on the internet. And she’s constantly improving, right along with you.

We believe that if you seek truth, you’ll find beauty… the kind that really matters. So if you’re looking for honest advice, Evie will be there for you.

In short, she’s the sister you never had. And she’s thrilled to finally meet you…