Author Topic: Fire LHC Bill Snyder Master Thread  (Read 64959 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire LHC Bill Snyder Master Thread
« Reply #500 on: November 21, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »
This thread just isn't as much fun when jt is the only one who doesn't think it's time to send snyder off to Meadowlark Hills.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 21, 2010, 05:45:22 PM »
Actually, I think I've said several times that it may be time to move on.  I just don't agree with all the retards on this board that only talk about 4 bad years and not the 13 good years.  Snyder is a HOF type of coach and we will likely never have another coach like that.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 21, 2010, 05:52:32 PM »
yeah, don't misunderstand jt.  he's just a hypersensitive bitch.  plus, he routinely contradicts himself.  that's all.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
anybody who thinks that having a "head coach in waiting" is a good idea/ever going to happen needs to be banned immediately.

I'm fine with telling a coordinator he is "head coach in waiting" to get him to come here and then just not giving him the job when Bill leaves/gets fired.

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 21, 2010, 07:22:16 PM »
This board is losing credibility (if it ever had any) with all the fire HCBS talk.  Anyone who thinks Snyder should be fired was probably born in the 90's.  stfu with all the nonsense little kids.
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 21, 2010, 07:26:14 PM »
Kinda like the false HCIW idea.

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 21, 2010, 07:36:41 PM »
Anyone who thinks OBz isn't ready to GTFO is delusional.
Recruiting-fail
Assistants-fail
 :ck:
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Farley Grudge

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 21, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »
This board is losing credibility (if it ever had any) with all the fire HCBS talk.  Anyone who thinks Snyder should be fired was probably born in the 90's.  stfu with all the nonsense little kids.

I was born in the early 70's.  Anyone who thinks we are headed in the right direction is delusional.  IF he gets rid of some assistants and shows he can recruit again then MAYBE things can work but I don't see it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 21, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »
Actually, I think I've said several times that it may be time to move on.  I just don't agree with all the retards on this board that only talk about 4 bad years and not the 13 good years.  Snyder is a HOF type of coach and we will likely never have another coach like that.

So you've changed your mind since the Colorado game?  Before we were all retards if we didn't believe in a "Hall of Fame coach" that could win 9 games this year.  Now he's a "hall of fame TYPE coach" that needs to go.  Is this like when you wanted to call out the retards that didn't think we would win 8 games, when you yourself didn't predict 8 wins?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 21, 2010, 08:32:40 PM »
There's a rest stop between Topeka and Wichita that has a bunch of stuff on display about Hall Of Famer Knute Rockne.  Guy sounds awesome, plus obviously must have Kansas ties.  Let's get him.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:58 PM »

So you've changed your mind since the Colorado game?  Before we were all retards if we didn't believe in a "Hall of Fame coach" that could win 9 games this year.  Now he's a "hall of fame TYPE coach" that needs to go.  Is this like when you wanted to call out the retards that didn't think we would win 8 games, when you yourself didn't predict 8 wins?

solid points.  jt won't acknowledge them because he never admits he's wrong though.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 21, 2010, 08:48:25 PM »
Pretty sure I did predict 7/8 wins.  And I referred to him as a HOF type of coach because someone recently pointed out that he is not in the HOF yet.  Isn't me saying it might be time to move on admitting that I was wrong previously?  Also- you guys are still Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  You're not going to be able to change that guys, just get used to it.  MIR- since you don't like old things, will you be changing your username anytime soon?  Cause I'm pretty sure that phrase is about as old and played out as your wife's labia.  May I suggest "whoomp, there it is" or "where's the beef?" Oooh- I hear that "avoid the noid" is a popular saying with the hip youngsters these days. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 21, 2010, 08:51:19 PM »
Pretty sure I did predict 7/8 wins.  And I referred to him as a HOF type of coach because someone recently pointed out that he is not in the HOF yet.  Isn't me saying it might be time to move on admitting that I was wrong previously?  Also- you guys are still Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  You're not going to be able to change that guys, just get used to it.  MIR- since you don't like old things, will you be changing your username anytime soon?  Cause I'm pretty sure that phrase is about as old and played out as your wife's labia.  May I suggest "whoomp, there it is" or "where's the beef?" Oooh- I hear that "avoid the noid" is a popular saying with the hip youngsters these days. 

Yeah you predicted 8 wins.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 21, 2010, 08:52:30 PM »
I did?  Thought I predicted 7/8.  Weird.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 21, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »
I did?  Thought I predicted 7/8.  Weird.

your "way too early" said 8-4

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 21, 2010, 09:13:50 PM »
I'll be damned.  Guess MIR was talking out of his ass again.  Weird.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 21, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »
I'll be damned.  Guess MIR was talking out of his ass again.  Weird.

I want to totally buy in for this season, so badly.  But, my heart's been broken so many times that I'm a bit reluctant this year.

It's easy to say you're right about something when you don't take a consistent stance.  This is one of those times when your inability to shut the eff up is good for the rest of us.  I didn't have to look hard for this I'm sure if I wanted to waste anymore on you I'm sure I can find other examples of you contradicting yourself.  This wouldn't be an issue if you weren't such a big mouthed bitch.

SD already pointed this out once, apparently your juggalo head is too methed out to remember a thread from two and a half weeks ago.  How's 8-4 working out?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=7973.0

Offline seattlecat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 21, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
Guys, first post after leaving the octogenarian confines of the scout board.  Seems to me the biggest issue for most fans is that, outwardly, we seem to have absolutely no long-term head coaching plan, and we're seriously worried there isn't anyone coming.  At this point, I don't think firing Snyder is the answer, but who do we realistically think could come in and work long-term?  Who wants to?  I'm of the opinion there are only a couple coaches in the entire country who could put us at the top of the new Big 12, and we aren't getting them.  Seriously, long-term, who do you want to lead us and what is our ceiling? 

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 21, 2010, 10:35:27 PM »
So, I didn't say 8 wins (but I did) and now I'm dumb because I did?  (Or didn't depending on what MIR feels like pulling out of his ass.). And I imagine you know a ton about meth, being from GC and all.  How many wins did you predict?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 21, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
Guys, first post after leaving the octogenarian confines of the scout board.  Seems to me the biggest issue for most fans is that, outwardly, we seem to have absolutely no long-term head coaching plan, and we're seriously worried there isn't anyone coming.  At this point, I don't think firing Snyder is the answer, but who do we realistically think could come in and work long-term?  Who wants to?  I'm of the opinion there are only a couple coaches in the entire country who could put us at the top of the new Big 12, and we aren't getting them.  Seriously, long-term, who do you want to lead us and what is our ceiling? 

what's long term mean?  if you're banking on someone coming in and coaching here until he retires then you've seriously limited your candidate pool.  there's nothing wrong w/ a coach coming here and going somewhere else after 4 years because he's developed into a hot commodity.  it's more than likely he's leaving the program better than he found it.

michigancat has a good list of candidates

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 21, 2010, 10:37:35 PM »

I think the point is that the situation you are describing is not helped in the least by LHC Bill Snyder's omni-presence and inability to move on from the program.  Prince was a terrible hire, but Snyder poisoned the waters plenty to keep us from getting a better coach then.  You realize he kept an office, right?  You realize he insisted upon Sean retaining his job, right?

I mean untill Currie kicks Bill and his cronies out, it will always be a mess and we will never be taken seriously.  A competent coaching search will probably turn up a competent candidate.  If it doesn't then I will be disappointed, but it will be on its own terms and we will finally move on.  Right now, the levels of delusion are poison.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 21, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
So, I didn't say 8 wins (but I did) and now I'm dumb because I did?  (Or didn't depending on what MIR feels like pulling out of his ass.). And I imagine you know a ton about meth, being from GC and all.  How many wins did you predict?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 21, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »

I didn't predict a damn thing.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 21, 2010, 10:40:50 PM »

Believe it or not, there will be qualified candidates interested in the head coaching position here when Snyder is gone.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 21, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »
Kinda like the guy that doesn't vote and then bitches about the president?  Common thread among retards.