Author Topic: Fire LHC Bill Snyder Master Thread  (Read 64401 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Fire LHC Bill Snyder Master Thread
« Reply #475 on: November 20, 2010, 11:54:31 PM »
Nubb is playing for a shot at the CCG in 20 minutes and HP is trolling KSU message boards.  What a effing tool that guy is.
Hey cachead, you still haven't answered the question! Why are you holding 2 signs?

Your team lost tonight and was embarrassed by their coach, who shoulder checked a mother.  How do you feel about that?
:dunno:

i think doom is hammered.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 20, 2010, 11:55:54 PM »
Nubb is playing for a shot at the CCG in 20 minutes and HP is trolling KSU message boards.  What a effing tool that guy is.
Hey cachead, you still haven't answered the question! Why are you holding 2 signs?

Your team lost tonight and was embarrassed by their coach, who shoulder checked a mother.  How do you feel about that?

After the game he was chasing down refs, barely shook Sherm's hand, and then ran through some lady on the field walking her daughter around.

No doubt.

“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 21, 2010, 12:00:49 AM »

After the game he was chasing down refs, barely shook Sherm's hand, and then ran through some lady on the field walking her daughter around.

No doubt.

Didn't see it, can't comment. Even the people on the Aggie boards are saying NU got jobbed by the refs. I never believed in the conspiracy thing until tonight. Pelini had every right to be pissed. Go to Shaggy Bevo they agree too.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 21, 2010, 12:02:12 AM »
it's a conspiracy  :excited:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 21, 2010, 12:03:01 AM »

No doubt.

Didn't see it, can't comment. Even the people on the Aggie boards are saying NU got jobbed by the refs. I never believed in the conspiracy thing until tonight. Pelini had every right to be pissed. Go to Shaggy Bevo they agree too.

Never you mind then.   :lol:

You guys should make some t-shirts for that crap.   :lol:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2010, 12:04:27 AM »
i just don't see how they could pull it off. Do the officials decide before the game they are gonna call a crap ton of penalties?? why this game?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 21, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »
Nubb has to throw one more hissy fit before they tuck tail and run away.  How utterly typical.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2010, 12:09:02 AM »
i just don't see how they could pull it off. Do the officials decide before the game they are gonna call a cac ton of penalties?? why this game?

Really a perfect game for it, but a whole lot of those penalties were spot on, only a few toss up type calls.  Bo, as is per usual, did not help things by throwing tantrums/acted like a 3 year old child and stomped off of the field.  

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 21, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »
11-21 in his last 4 seasons in Big 12 games
1-3 vs CU
2-2 vs ISU
3-1 vs KU
2-2 vs MU
1-3 vs NU

0-1 vs BU
0-3 vs OU
0-1 vs OSU
1-2 vs A&M
1-0 vs TX
0-3 vs TT

Let him coach one more season ONLY if staff is revamped and a HCIW is hired. Otherwise make the BIG CALL Currie and he "retires" again. Great Coach in his time (just like Jack Hartman) but the game has changed and he has not.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »
11-21 in his last 4 seasons in Big 12 games
1-3 vs CU
2-2 vs ISU
3-1 vs KU
2-2 vs MU
1-3 vs NU

0-1 vs BU
0-3 vs OU
0-1 vs OSU
1-2 vs A&M
1-0 vs TX
0-3 vs TT

Let him coach one more season ONLY if staff is revamped and a HCIW is hired. Otherwise make the BIG CALL Currie and he "retires" again. Great Coach in his time (just like Jack Hartman) but the game has changed and he has not.

I disagree with the HCIW part.  There might be a better snag at the end of next season or the season after than some mid-level guy we grab now.  We do need to fire or move Cosh.  It would say a lot about Snyder and his commitment to the direction of the program. 

Offline jdagg2003

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2010, 01:55:59 AM »
No HCIW I would rather LHC Bill Snyder have little-no say in the next coach

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2010, 08:12:05 AM »
anybody who thinks that having a "head coach in waiting" is a good idea/ever going to happen needs to be banned immediately.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 21, 2010, 08:18:28 AM »
Incredibly enough, important alumni are rumbling. (or is it grumbling? I'm never sure which one to use).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2010, 08:22:36 AM »
rumbling = positive
grumbling = negative

juse remember the mnemonic, RPGN

catzacker

« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2010, 08:24:38 AM »
just cause I was bored and wanted to show how bill has no one to blame but himself...these are conference only stats for ksu, with the league average

Year   O PPG   D PPG   Avg
2002   42.8   11.2   29
2003   36.2   15.1   29.85
2004   29.8   32.4   25.8
2005   22.4   32.2   26.9
2006   23.5   27.2   26.5
2007   35.6   34.8   31.2
2008   28.9   42.4   33.6
2009   22.8   27.0   25.4
2010   32.2   30.2   28.1

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2010, 09:37:03 AM »
anybody who thinks that having a "head coach in waiting" is a good idea/ever going to happen needs to be banned immediately.

Yep, right along with anyone who thinks that Snyder should even be allowed in the building when decisions are made on any part of the next coaching staff. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 21, 2010, 11:11:38 AM »
Feel free to list the possible replacements.  And only list the realistic ones, you rough ridin' retards.

Very short list, but a start, and all would be no worse than what were dealing with now.

Gus Malzahn
Larry Fedora
Venables
Brady Hoke
Rich Rodriguez after he gets fired
Ruffin McNeil

Basketball posters are also the smartest posters on this shitty board too, great list.  Trim also mentioned this earlier in the thread too.  I am so sick of seeing people, even smart people talk about retread coaches.  When the day comes we should and will have a legit search and interview process and will hire the best coach, not some flunky. 

Rich Rod isn't going anywhere he recruited and is currently coaching the best player in Michigan history.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 21, 2010, 11:16:47 AM »
Best player in Michigan history.  :facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 21, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »
Best player in Michigan history.  :facepalm:

Who then?  You opened your rough ridin' mouth justify your position.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 21, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »
Maybe-  Woodson, Edwards, Howard, Law, Hutchinson, Harbaugh, Dierdorf, Thomas, Perry...

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: November 21, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »
Forgot about Wheatly. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 21, 2010, 05:02:37 PM »
Maybe-  Woodson, Edwards, Howard, Law, Hutchinson, Harbaugh, Dierdorf, Thomas, Perry...

The fact that your list includes old dudes, linemen, QBs not nearly as good as Robinson, and players who may touch the ball three proves that Robinson belongs on that list.  Jesus you have Dan Dierdorf and Jim Harbaugh on your list.  Harbaugh won Big 10 POY and finished 3 in the Heisman as a Senior, Robinson is going to do those things as a true sophomore.  BTW, I asked you to justify your stance not solidify mine.  The fact that you couldn't name one player better and why they are makes my point stronger.  I didn't ask you for a list of good Michigan players.  Dan Dierdorf, lol!

I'm not posting again on this topic in this thread, you're not going to hijack it.  Let's go back to when you were beating people because how dare they question a coach that was going to go 8-4.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 21, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
Why is it that black dudes hate fat white guys but love fat white girls?  Hmm.  Anyway, Howard and Woodson actually won the Heisman, something Denard will never do.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 21, 2010, 05:24:45 PM »
Why is it that black dudes hate fat white guys but love fat white girls?  Hmm.  Anyway, Howard and Woodson actually won the Heisman, something Denard will never do.

wow

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 21, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
Also MIR- you said THE greatest, not belongs on a list of the greatest.  Huge difference.  If Denard is the greatest player ever for the most successful school ever...  That's just plan Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) talk.