Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 369726 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Benja what is a tracking shot?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
not what i just said was one  :frown:

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Felt absolutely gutted when the ginger minge died in snow's arms.

I really liked the hammer to the head instant death.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Dat single cut  :love:

oh thats what you meant. i thought this was about somebody getting killed

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The battle scenes were really well done.  I started laughing at Olly's head nod after the kill shot, which probably wasn't the reaction they were going for.

I came out of the episode a little disappointed though -- I think it was because there wasn't a huge twist at the end of the episode like the previous 2
  -- Episode 7 -- Welp, episode's about over......and there goes Lysa.
  -- Episode 8 -- Welp, looks like the Viper's going to win ...... and there goes his face.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
I was rooting for the Giants :(
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was rooting for the Giants :(

I thought it was weird how they were obviously a huge tactical advantage but everyone seemed fine with putting them directly in harms way without even big giant helmets on or anything five minutes into the battle.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
It's just a giant, unorganized horde of desperate individuals, most of whom have never fought in a battle before.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's just a giant, unorganized horde of desperate individuals, most of whom have never fought in a battle before.

Yeah I get it in the context of the story. I'm just saying the giants were a little disappointing, battle-savvyness-wise.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yeah I get it in the context of the story. I'm just saying the giants were a little disappointing, battle-savvyness-wise.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

There was only one mammoth. I guess they didn't have enough CGI budget to make another one.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I feel like the giants should have been better, being that they were skilled warriors that had fought in many a battle

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I feel like the giants should have been better, being that they were skilled warriors that had fought in many a battle

Or just have both of them hold up the gate and let everyone run through, since one can lift it up by himself.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Or just have both of them hold up the gate and let everyone run through, since one can lift it up by himself.

Or just get shot in the back of your stupid giant head while chasing around your pet mammoth

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If 'clams doesn't stop moving posts around I am going to post spoilers about what happens with those aliens that steal baby boys.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If 'clams doesn't stop moving posts around I am going to post spoilers about what happens with those aliens that steal baby boys.

It's punishment because we can't have a master thread.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Or just get shot in the back of your stupid giant head while chasing around your pet mammoth

Did they just have one bolt for that massive crossbow?  Seems like it would've been a pretty easy shot to take out the only mammoth since they were able to hit a running giant.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

It's punishment because we can't have a master thread.

Mrs. Gooch put a fist full of sand right in his vahj that's for sure. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
I liked how fast the giants seemed to be.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The giant in the tunnel was actually a 7 foot 8 inch former north carolina basketball player dressed in a giant suit. I'm not making that up.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The giant in the tunnel was actually a 7 foot 8 inch former north carolina basketball player dressed in a giant suit. I'm not making that up.

"that guy is the hardest worker on the set"  :flush:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

"that guy is the hardest worker on the set"  :flush:

"strong fundamentals"

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:D