Date: 26/04/24 - 04:41 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Jersey Shore Master Thread  (Read 15714 times)

December 11, 2009, 08:18:11 PM
Reply #30

phicat1448

• Cub

• Personal Text
    7-5 ^idiot

December 11, 2009, 08:35:13 PM
Reply #31

cireksu

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

thanks, have seen 2.

the one with the chick getting punched is next week!

December 12, 2009, 12:03:36 AM
Reply #32

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

December 12, 2009, 01:12:40 AM
Reply #33

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OXzKmJUVY

Why are they all that color?  Is that just a ton of tanning bed time or do they like soak themselves in sunless tanner?  Weird looking crap.

December 12, 2009, 02:48:02 PM
Reply #34

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

December 12, 2009, 03:55:18 PM
Reply #35

ksuno1stunner

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Do you think they will bring in a new girl now? One a little less cockblocky?

there should be right?  i remember on the real world one season, some girl left and they brought someone else on.

i really hope they choose a huge guidette.  i mean, sammi is kind of not really guidette it seems, word is snookie may not be italian since her parents don't have the accent (to be fair she does act guidette)?  jwoww...getting there.  angelina really was a huge wtf.

ummmmmmm hello!!!! :banghead: :chainsaw:

would rather them bring in a dude tbh, the dudes make the show.  if they had jersey shore 2, all dudes would make for awesome tv.  maybe biased since the girls are really hard to like.

December 12, 2009, 05:36:18 PM
Reply #36

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
why can't i see this on mtv.com????
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

December 13, 2009, 03:23:51 PM
Reply #37

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    CTR is back on: Hornsdown
Charcoal in a gas grill? :facepalm:
Very many lols on that one.

Are you seeking validation?
-Find it at community college

December 18, 2009, 02:47:37 PM
Reply #38

Brock Landers

• Cub

Okay so last night's episode was stellar, it more than made up for last week's very meh episode.

Man, if I was The Situation I would be pissed at my boy DJ Ronnie D, who did a poor job as wingman with that ugly blond chick.  I mean, how many girls have they brought back to their place and have yet to actually seal the deal with any of them??  Still u gotta be pretty envious of their daily routine.  Tanning and working out by day, then battling to house music every night.  That's right, at the Jersey Shore they don't dance, they battle.

Also what's the deal with Ronnie continuing to hook up with Sammi Sweetheart?  Yeah she's hot, but in your own words bro, "Don't frack where you eat" or something like that.

As for Snooki, I thought she was pretty annoying the first couple of episodes but she's kinda growing on me.  Adorableness factor is extremely high.  Then of course the infamous punch at the end of the show.  That dickface was lucky the cops were right there, otherwise he was about to receive the beatdown of a lifetime.

:love:
KSU Football:  We're getting the band back together

December 18, 2009, 03:42:43 PM
Reply #39

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School
Pop quiz:  What is the problem with J-Wow's boyfriend?  Getting mad when someone is battling to house music?  JFC, we all know that means nothing.

My analysis.  Pauly could have jumped on that grenade but he knows there will always be another evening and if you are going to get up early to tan and get your hair right, you cannot stay up all night because your boy cannot seal the deal.  The Sit needs to step up his game and close faster!  Also, COVER THE JACUZZI IF YOU WANT IT TO WARM UP FASTER!  GEEZ.

It is nice to see MTV is fostering such a family atmosphere by allowing the mother of the short girl to come see her and take the ski lift down the board walk.  I hope to do that with my kids someday.

Now I know you wall want to discuss the right cross which rearranged her face.  I have been watching that tape a lot and my analysis seems to reveal she deserved it. 

Head pupil Brock is schooling you guys.  He gets an A-. 

December 18, 2009, 08:04:54 PM
Reply #40

nicname

Have only seen episodes 3 and 4.  Def. the best show that MTV has put out in a very long time.  Maybe the best in reality TV history? 

On to the show. 

Sammy "Sweethart" is definantly the hottest of the chicks, and probably the most normal.  Her budding romance with Ronnie is a thing of beauty.  Guy talks about not falling in love at the shore and then promptly cries like a bitch when he sees her talking to the cop.  "Smooshing," is probably what I will call having sex from now on. 

The "Situation" more like creepy old dude who acts like a &@#%ing hs idiot.  He seriously has no game and it is highlighted time and time again by his lack of ability to seal the deal.  He is also clownsuit material on many other levels including the bbq grilling(though the biggest f-up there was Pauley).  You know that 30 year old guy who still goes to KSU parties and hits the dance floor at Tubby's yeah that is "The situation."  From now on I will refer to him as "The Abortion," as that is what he should have been while still in the womb. 

Def. like snookie.  I'm not a fan of the dark orange tan she sports on the show, but she is  :lol: hilarious and &@#%ing crazy.  Any chick who lets her cooch rock out on the dance floor and makes out with other chicks is good in my book.  I think "Snook" would be pretty fun to party with.  Side note: she didn't deserve to get punched by that douche at the bar.  He stole her drink and then wouldn't give it back.  Watch the show idiots. 
Also, like her emotional side as shown in the attachment to her mom.  For more on Snookie http://www.youtube.com/user/nikky406 

I need to see more from Vinnie, seems like a cool dude.  younger than the other dudes in the house, probably waiting to come out of his shell. I expect big things from "Vin" as the show progresses. 

That brings us to Pauley-D.  The mother frakking man IMHO.  Sure, he sports the ultimate "guido-douche" uniform but seems to be a pretty cool dude.  Not a nancy pussy-whipped mofo like ronnie or a complete failure like "The Abortion."  Pauley-D is a DJ at one of the hottest clubs in the Providence, RI metro.  THE PROVIDENCE METRO!!  He def. has his pimp game on lockdown and is only thwarted by "The Abortions" less than steller performance.  Pauley is the man and "The Abortion" should fall in line and be his wingman, not the other way around.  Snookie and Pauley are the types that end up good friends with each other while not hooking up with each other, yet hooking up with everyone else. 

Lastly, J'Woww.... more like J- :yuck: look she's got two things going for her.  Besides that she is the most annoying type of girl in the world.  Has a BF, gets drunk, forgets that she has a BF, then forgets that she forgot.  Too top it of she looks like complete trailor trash and sounds like Marge Simpson's sister.  GTFOOMF J- :yuck:.

I really liked this episode, though I thought they could have spent more time focusing on the "snook hook" than Snookie and her mom, but whatevs its all good in my book.  Only, leaves more for next week.  I'm hoping that they replace Angelina with some superwild party girl or a JAP(jewish american princess) the latter would def. cause some drama.

To answer your questions LSOC.

1.  Yes they are all quite small, but they have compensated well by going to the gym, maintaining a glossy tan and clean hairstyles.  Italians by nature are diminuative so you can't fault them for it.  More reason to stay "Fresh to Death" as Pauley-D puts it.

2.  It is awesome and would be a great job especially if part of your pay was to live in a sweet beach house.  I could get lost in there.  GTFOOMF "threads".

3.  Sammy is pretty.  Snookie while orange could be pretty hot once you cleaned all the crap off her see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sGmNHjSIv4.   J- :yuck: not so much.  I think the show would get pretty boring just focusing on the chicks love lifes.  I would rather see the rando skanks that the dudes bring home and the girls fight and maybe make out with each other some more.

4. Some chick calls Snookie a "fat troll" so J-Woww beats her up, or at least tries. 

5.  See above the dude is a trainwreck.  He's 28 by the way, put that into your equation.

And a nice parting gift.

December 19, 2009, 03:12:19 AM
Reply #41

ksuno1stunner

• Premium Member
  • Cub

mtv.com didn't show the punch?  maybe my stream f-d up?  it was in the show right?

situation :lol:

lol at the grenade quote.  that whole situation was awesome.

December 19, 2009, 04:42:56 PM
Reply #42

phicat1448

• Cub

• Personal Text
    7-5 ^idiot
mtv.com didn't show the punch?  maybe my stream f-d up?  it was in the show right?

situation :lol:

lol at the grenade quote.  that whole situation was awesome.

No! They cut out and put up a powerpoint slide talking about how beating women was bad and gave a number to call if you are a woman who is getting beaten. It made me so pissed I wanted to go punch a woman to get my fix.  :mad:

December 19, 2009, 06:06:38 PM
Reply #43

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School
nicname, please don't let anyone copy your paper, you ACED THIS ONE.  Bigtime. 

December 19, 2009, 06:10:23 PM
Reply #44

cireksu

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

the dude that rocked her is a PE teacher in NY

December 19, 2009, 06:16:46 PM
Reply #45

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government

December 20, 2009, 02:56:42 AM
Reply #46

phicat1448

• Cub

• Personal Text
    7-5 ^idiot
SNL weekend update had a great shore reference tonight...

December 20, 2009, 06:29:52 AM
Reply #47

waks

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    KSU Super Fan
Do you think they will bring in a new girl now? One a little less cockblocky?

there should be right?  i remember on the real world one season, some girl left and they brought someone else on.

i really hope they choose a huge guidette.  i mean, sammi is kind of not really guidette it seems, word is snookie may not be italian since her parents don't have the accent (to be fair she does act guidette)?  jwoww...getting there.  angelina really was a huge wtf.

ummmmmmm hello!!!! :banghead: :chainsaw:

would rather them bring in a dude tbh, the dudes make the show.  if they had jersey shore 2, all dudes would make for awesome tv.  maybe biased since the girls are really hard to like.
Real World San Diego. Frankie (from Kansas City) left so they brought in Charlie. Remember when Cameron jumped on Charlie's guitar and broke it because Charlie didn't go into work that day and got them all in trouble?

December 20, 2009, 01:34:02 PM
Reply #48

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
SNL weekend update had a great shore reference tonight...

That crap was pretty damn funny.  Especially the "back-abs" part.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/snooki-on-snl/

December 20, 2009, 02:28:07 PM
Reply #49

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

awesome

The guido deserves a medal. I wouldn't arrest him. More of a community service type punch.

December 20, 2009, 08:17:56 PM
Reply #50

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
awesome

The guido deserves a medal. I wouldn't arrest him. More of a community service type punch.
:lol:
Ya but still just straight assaulting someone in a bar who you are stealing shots from. Still can't defend that.

December 20, 2009, 09:02:44 PM
Reply #51

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

awesome

Ya but still just straight assaulting someone in a bar who you are stealing shots from. Still can't defend that.

Prolly refused to give him a blowjob. Biatch deserved it.

December 20, 2009, 09:11:07 PM
Reply #52

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
awesome

:rofl:

December 20, 2009, 09:13:07 PM
Reply #53

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

awesome

And, as you can plainly see, he doesn't swing at her until he notices her hand start to form into a fist and pull back. Therefore, it's self defense. I'd make a hell of a defense attorney.

December 20, 2009, 09:24:45 PM
Reply #54

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
awesome

And, as you can plainly see, he doesn't swing at her until he notices her hand start to form into a fist and pull back. Therefore, it's self defense. I'd make a hell of a defense attorney.
Good point.

He also has no intention of hitting the male only the female whom is further from the individual as opposed to the male whom is closer to him and it is unknown what the male in between the two is saying to the individual.
Rebuttal?

December 20, 2009, 09:28:01 PM
Reply #55

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

awesome

Good point.

He also has no intention of hitting the male only the female whom is further from the individual as opposed to the male whom is closer to him and it is unknown what the male in between the two is saying to the individual.
Rebuttal?

The male, who is closer than to him and is, as of yet, unknown if known to the male or female, is short, fat and ugly. The defendant was only working out his community service in advance.

December 20, 2009, 09:29:28 PM
Reply #56

QuinnMac

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text

December 24, 2009, 08:33:35 PM
Reply #57

nicname

All four episodes showing tonight.

December 26, 2009, 10:07:46 AM
Reply #58

ChicagoCat

• Cub

She instigated the punch.  From my understanding of the poorly edited together scene (Why are you cramming the lead up to the punch in the last 5 min of the episode mtv?  Couldve stretched it out way better!), our guys were being followed by a bunch of d-bags that wanted on TV and were way trashed.  At one point these D-Bags stole some shots that weren't for them.  The short gay-midget dude (needs to stay off the f!@#ing show!!!) was pissed at them for this.  The Situation, showing the wisdom of his years, tries to avoid a bigger conflict and make peace.  He offers to buy the guys a round of shots for having to deal with gay-midget dude.  Snookie, being unaware and oblivious to anything that happened since the d-bags stole the initial shots, thought the d-bags were stealing more shots.  The Situation was trying to explain that this was not the case.  The PE teacher, meanwhile, was sick of her and punched her.  It landed perfectly. 

This understanding didn't come til the second viewing.  So while I understand your thought nicname, that she was protecting their own shots, I am under the understanding that these were a different set of shots...shots of peace.

=

January 06, 2010, 05:28:07 PM
Reply #59

Brock Landers

• Cub

*BUMP* for recap of last week's epi.

Kind of got lost in the shuffle with the holiday weeks, was finally able to catch a rerun over the weekend.  So this is the "post-Snooki punch" era of the show.  Snooki became even more adorable as she tried to recover.  It's like when a tiny adorable kitten shows up on your porch with a thorn in it's paw or something, you want to nurse it back to health and love it forever.  Did she really say she was "disabled"  WTF LOL

And it was nice to see The Situation stay true to his self, when everyone was looking to issue a beatdown on the Snooki puncher, he was still trying to pull some strange. 

Vinny:  WTF is he thinking, macking down on his boss/landlord's girl?  Good to see Vinny finally get more airtime, hopefully it won't be his last.   :'(   See, every episode has it's own mini-cliffhanger, that's what makes it so freakin' good!!
KSU Football:  We're getting the band back together