Date: 31/05/24 - 23:45 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Let's Talk About Wiping.  (Read 6899 times)

December 30, 2008, 03:15:08 PM
Reply #90

I_have_purplewood

• Cub

I used to work with this guy who took a poop every morning at 7:30.  There were a few times I was in there while he was doing it, and when he was done I heard him wipe.  Normally I don't pay any attention, but when he wiped it sounded like he was wiping back and forth or side to side really fast.  Maybe he just held the paper and  :bootyshake: really fast, IDK.  It sounded like it would if you were trying to get a spot out of the carpet with toilet paper, which I guess in a way is what he was trying to do.  Anyone else wipe like this?

I'm kind of lost on this one.  I've never listened or really had an interest in listening to anyone wipe themselves.  Could you please elaborate on the different sounds there are with each kind of wiping? :whistle1:
Here's hoping that Clams is chillin' with someone cool up in that big EMAW in the sky. RIP Clams, RIP.

December 30, 2008, 03:23:31 PM
Reply #91

I_have_purplewood

• Cub

Does anyone else APOCT (Always Poop On Company Time) a couple times a day at work? Sometimes I go for 3. Half the time I just play solitaire on my phone.

I have a couple of questions for you.
1) When you go to the crapter, do you walk by people who know that you'll be taking a dump?  This has always been one of my draw backs of the work poop.  It's like everybody knows I just took a crap and that makes me feel weird.
2) What could you possibly eat that would cause you to crap 2-3 times a day?
3) Is it easy for you to take a dump virtually anywhere?  Like a Taco Bell, Church, or Dr.'s office?
4) Does your phone have other games on it?
Here's hoping that Clams is chillin' with someone cool up in that big EMAW in the sky. RIP Clams, RIP.

December 30, 2008, 03:51:07 PM
Reply #92

ChokeSlam

• Cub

I used to work with this guy who took a poop every morning at 7:30.  There were a few times I was in there while he was doing it, and when he was done I heard him wipe.  Normally I don't pay any attention, but when he wiped it sounded like he was wiping back and forth or side to side really fast.  Maybe he just held the paper and  :bootyshake: really fast, IDK.  It sounded like it would if you were trying to get a spot out of the carpet with toilet paper, which I guess in a way is what he was trying to do.  Anyone else wipe like this?

I'm kind of lost on this one.  I've never listened or really had an interest in listening to anyone wipe themselves.  Could you please elaborate on the different sounds there are with each kind of wiping? :whistle1:

I'm kind of lost on this one also, that's why I asked.  I wasn't actually trying to listen, it's just that the bathroom is quiet.  He would be in there pooping (sometimes he would sit in the stall next to me and I would be all  :yuck:).  Then I would hear something that sounded like a light scratching sound from the stall next to me for a few seconds three or four times in a row and I would be all  :confused: and then  :flush:.  Maybe he wasn't wiping, but that is the only thing I could figure out.  After I figured out his pooping schedule and my pooping schedule were the same, I started eating dinner a half hour later so that I could avoid him.

December 30, 2008, 04:13:03 PM
Reply #93

ew2x4

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    I'm with Coco.
Does anyone else APOCT (Always Poop On Company Time) a couple times a day at work? Sometimes I go for 3. Half the time I just play solitaire on my phone.

I have a couple of questions for you.
1) When you go to the crapter, do you walk by people who know that you'll be taking a dump?  This has always been one of my draw backs of the work poop.  It's like everybody knows I just took a crap and that makes me feel weird.
2) What could you possibly eat that would cause you to crap 2-3 times a day?
3) Is it easy for you to take a dump virtually anywhere?  Like a Taco Bell, Church, or Dr.'s office?
4) Does your phone have other games on it?

1) Thank goodness, no. My last office, I had to walk by the receptionist and it really limited my APOCT abilities.
2) You miss the point. Half the time I just chillax and air out. There's even a code- 122. Basically means you're turning a piss into a poop to waste time and not work.
3) I can, but I prefer to hold it.
4) A couple others, but solitaire is the best. Anybody know any good free games for windows mobile 6?