Date: 28/03/24 - 13:08 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Welcome Terry Pierce, New Owner of KSUFANS  (Read 8296 times)

June 07, 2008, 10:15:32 AM
Read 8296 times

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

• MJROD Consulting Services, Inc
As announced on the front of the website, KSUFANS has a new owner and I ask that all members welcome Terry to the KSUFANS community.  Many of you know of him through his incredible plays in 2002 that made K-State's defense one of the best in KSU history and in the nation.   When I went to KC for the BCA classic against Cal, Terry made a statement about what KSU was to become early in the game.   Throughout the year, he showed up on the hilights of ESPN, Fox Sports, and was selected consensus All Big 12 by the media and coaches.   Some believe that had he not gone early to the NFL, K-State might have won the National Championship in 2003.

He comes to KSUFANS with a vision.   I had a great conversation with him about the site and what it stood for.  He's been here on the site and what he saw impressed him.  He wasn't looking for fans that were timid.  He wants fans that are passionate and have expectations.   Coach Snyder gave us all something we hadn't seen at K-State.   Now, as fans, we need to expect that level of success every year and the administration needs to hear it.    Some have suggested that the administration isn't concerned for the fans.  If that's true, K-State will never be successful.  Without the fans, K-State is nothing.

This site has shown we are the kinds of fans that want and expect success.  While we all may have differing opinions, we all share the same goal.  This forum provides the kind of outlet to express those ideas and we want the administration to take notice.  While we understand the business nature of sports, we know we can be even better.   Snyder made the blueprint, we know we can reach it.

Thanks to all the fans and members who've been on here.  I know that many of you lurk and enjoy reading the various threads.  I know some of you have cringed at some of the topics.   Believe me, I understand, but the important thing to remember is that having a forum such as this gives fans the ability to share ideas.  This will allow the administration to see the full spectrum of what the fan base is really like.

I also want to personally thank the administrators of this site for providing support in helping me.   Without their participation (and some of their antics that have created many entertaining moments for me and my attorney - yes you STEVE DAVE!!) this site wouldn't have the same flair.   You will never find a better bunch of helpful and genuinely faithful people than this group:

Saulbadguy, El Chupa Nibre, pissclams, steve dave, cyclist (classless bastard),  JavaCat, ksu_FAN, Super PurpleCat, and BookiePimp.

Thanks to you all, and when I get to KC in the next year, beers and hookers on me.

June 07, 2008, 11:21:36 AM
Reply #1

ksuno1stunner

• Premium Member
  • Cub

What's his handle?

Terry f-ing Pierce!  Brings back some DOD memories.

June 07, 2008, 11:36:06 AM
Reply #2

cireksu

Favorite K-State memory Beating up on the Mighty USC Trojans, Two years in a row!

:love:

June 07, 2008, 12:55:13 PM
Reply #3

AzCat

• Classless Cat
  • Scout Team Wildcat

Welcome Terry - Do try to remember to feed the hamsters that keep this place running, oh and the toilet's plugged up over in the classless section again.  Chop chop.  :runaway:
Ladies & gentlemen, I present: The Problem

June 07, 2008, 01:02:31 PM
Reply #4

ksuno1stunner

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Suggestion:

I think we should do a little betting tournament for football.

Everyone starts off with say 1000 classless bucks and everyone has a chance to make their wager.   Those kinds of things are fun to do.

I think some kind of competition during the football/basketball season would be fun.

June 07, 2008, 01:09:56 PM
Reply #5

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

Suggestion:

Everyone starts off with say 1000 classless bucks and everyone has a chance to make their wager.   Those kinds of things are fun to do.

I think some kind of competition during the football/basketball season would be fun.

I don't think we need to feed your "problem."

June 07, 2008, 01:13:29 PM
Reply #6

ksuno1stunner

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Suggestion:

I don't think we need to feed your "problem."

June 07, 2008, 01:30:51 PM
Reply #7

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

As announced on the front of the website, KSUFANS has a new owner and I ask that all members welcome Terry to the KSUFANS community.  Many of you know of him through his incredible plays in 2002 that made K-State's defense one of the best in KSU history and in the nation.   When I went to KC for the BCA classic against Cal, Terry made a statement about what KSU was to become early in the game.   Throughout the year, he showed up on the hilights of ESPN, Fox Sports, and was selected consensus All Big 12 by the media and coaches.   Some believe that had he not gone early to the NFL, K-State might have won the National Championship in 2003.

He comes to KSUFANS with a vision.   I had a great conversation with him about the site and what it stood for.  He's been here on the site and what he saw impressed him.  He wasn't looking for fans that were timid.  He wants fans that are passionate and have expectations.   Coach Snyder gave us all something we hadn't seen at K-State.   Now, as fans, we need to expect that level of success every year and the administration needs to hear it.    Some have suggested that the administration isn't concerned for the fans.  If that's true, K-State will never be successful.  Without the fans, K-State is nothing.

This site has shown we are the kinds of fans that want and expect success.  While we all may have differing opinions, we all share the same goal.  This forum provides the kind of outlet to express those ideas and we want the administration to take notice.  While we understand the business nature of sports, we know we can be even better.   Snyder made the blueprint, we know we can reach it.

Thanks to all the fans and members who've been on here.  I know that many of you lurk and enjoy reading the various threads.  I know some of you have cringed at some of the topics.   Believe me, I understand, but the important thing to remember is that having a forum such as this gives fans the ability to share ideas.  This will allow the administration to see the full spectrum of what the fan base is really like.

I also want to personally thank the administrators of this site for providing support in helping me.   Without their participation (and some of their antics that have created many entertaining moments for me and my attorney - yes you STEVE DAVE!!) this site wouldn't have the same flair.   You will never find a better bunch of helpful and genuinely faithful people than this group:

Saulbadguy, El Chupa Nibre, pissclams, steve dave, cyclist (classless bastard),  JavaCat, ksu_FAN, Super PurpleCat, and BookiePimp.

Thanks to you all, and when I get to KC in the next year, beers and hookers on me.

Does this mean I don't get my Cooler?

I still want my cooler, bitches!

June 07, 2008, 01:33:03 PM
Reply #8

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.

June 07, 2008, 02:15:03 PM
Reply #9

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

June 07, 2008, 03:33:49 PM
Reply #10

WildCatzPhreak

weird
more like, awesome.  Terry was one of my favorite players.

The real question is: are we going to start getting censored now?  :frown:

June 07, 2008, 03:45:45 PM
Reply #11

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

June 07, 2008, 03:51:28 PM
Reply #12

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
christ.  this thing is going to turn into a &@#%ing fball board.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

June 07, 2008, 03:58:56 PM
Reply #13

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
christ.  this thing is going to turn into a fracking fball board.
:love: :love: :love:
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

June 07, 2008, 04:14:08 PM
Reply #14

Saulbadguy

June 07, 2008, 04:27:53 PM
Reply #15

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
his email

terryATwildcatnationnetwork.com

June 07, 2008, 04:36:16 PM
Reply #16

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

christ.  this thing is going to turn into a fracking fball board.

:crybaby:

June 07, 2008, 05:11:16 PM
Reply #17

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks
I'm pretty speechless.

I know, this is totally &@#%ed up...but like in a good way, you know?  I mean, christ.  Terry Pierce.  Wow. 

June 07, 2008, 05:11:40 PM
Reply #18

ChiefCatchacold

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    zonder klasse
Quote from: Phreak's GPC thread
I hope he imposes some...

lol and I can't even read it.

June 07, 2008, 05:19:16 PM
Reply #19

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks

Yep.  The funnier part is that he is likely reading this. 

June 07, 2008, 05:20:25 PM
Reply #20

WildCatzPhreak

It ends exactly as you would predict.

June 07, 2008, 06:00:28 PM
Reply #21

ksuno1stunner

• Premium Member
  • Cub

June 07, 2008, 06:23:26 PM
Reply #22

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

I say we have a contest to come up with a handle for him.

June 07, 2008, 07:19:09 PM
Reply #23

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks

Fantastic idea.  Mods, start a new thread and pin it.  Winner should get something cool.   

June 07, 2008, 07:31:31 PM
Reply #24

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

He's already registered on here.

June 07, 2008, 07:35:05 PM
Reply #25

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks

June 07, 2008, 07:35:30 PM
Reply #26

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Fantastic idea.  Mods, start a new thread and pin it.  Winner should get something cool.   

Like our coolers.

June 07, 2008, 07:39:08 PM
Reply #27

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
He's already registered on here.

Well?!? What is his name?!?

June 07, 2008, 07:40:34 PM
Reply #28

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

No one has registered recently that has a really good name.  We need to rename him.  Or he needs to post under it so we can decide if it's TP worthy.

June 07, 2008, 07:57:24 PM
Reply #29

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
<---------Click the ball