Author Topic: DEPRESSION  (Read 4349 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
DEPRESSION
« on: January 13, 2011, 05:03:08 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
EMAW

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: DEPRESSION
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 07:13:20 AM »
hopefully doyel has another column in him.  Maybe he stretches it out to a book/pamphlet in the "BCS" mold?

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 07:54:26 AM »
I thought this was a thread about EMAWnation and all the hullabaloo having to do with the hopeful firing of Cosh and Roundball going into the sh!tter... my wife has taken all of my shoelaces, belts, ties and anything that can hold my weight.

I am officially on  :goodbyecruelworld: watch.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 07:55:47 AM »
"...I quickly realized that I did not fit in with the other players in the football program. My teammates were involved in a range of activities that I was not comfortable being around."

lol

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 09:11:44 AM »
Wonder if this year's team gave him a relapse?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
"...I quickly realized that I did not fit in with the other players in the football program. My teammates were involved in a range of activities that I was not comfortable being around."

lol

For one thing, Dooley had to show those filthy sonsobitches how to clean themselves with soap.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 10:28:54 AM »
Brown, who was employed as a commissioned petwalker by All Kreatures Pet Care from March through June

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »
Brown, who was employed as a commissioned petwalker by All Kreatures Pet Care from March through June

Wow, what an amazing kid. But let's not forget that Jared Lee Loughner, the gunman in Tucson, also did this. :ohno:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:37:57 AM by Pett »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
If Brown doesn't run for 1700+ next year on a LHC Bill Snyder team, I will be the one who is depressed.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 04:29:29 PM »
I think bryce will get 700-900yds and 5tds. Remember guys, our oline is loosing a good amount of starters
EMAW

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »
I think bryce will get 700-900yds and 5tds. Remember guys, our oline is loosing a good amount of starters

Yeah, the interior line will need to be replaced, but I also see having Tuggle on board, and assuming he (or Klien) is the starter, I think having a scrambling QB will help make up for the loss.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 07:46:43 PM »
jesus.  People are already anointing tuggle our savior.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 10:03:28 PM »
Not a savior, simply better than CCQ.  Pretty hard to imagine that he won't be better.  Sams would be the savior type but I don't think he'll be ready for a year or two.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 04:33:53 AM »
Tuggle is an upgrade. If you think otherwise take your palm and smack your forehead really hard.
EMAW

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 06:47:55 AM »
Historically Tuggle is going to have to be pretty damned good to put up better numbers than CCQ

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 12:11:29 PM »
Historically Tuggle is going to have to be pretty damned good to put up better numbers than CCQ

CCQ was extremely efficient last month of the season but teams never had to respect the deep throw.  Tuggle will struggle (ha) like all 1st year QB do with OB but defenses will have to account for throws over the top.

Even if the the 'shies way from contact' rumors are true I don't see any way the QB run game is not better with than what we had with CCQ.  I mean, Tuggle is not E3 or Bishop but he has got to be more athletic than JB, right?

The skill positions are in pretty damn good shape if Brod makes a full recovery and Brown and Robinson deliver so hopefully he will not be asked to do too much.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 12:13:01 PM »

CCQ was extremely efficient last month of the season but teams never had to respect the deep throw.  Tuggle will struggle (ha) like all 1st year QB do with OB but defenses will have to account for throws over the top.

Even if the the 'shies way from contact' rumors are true I don't see any way the QB run game is not better with than what we had with CCQ.  I mean, Tuggle is not E3 or Bishop but he has got to be more athletic than JB, right?

The skill positions are in pretty damn good shape if Brod makes a full recovery and Brown and Robinson deliver so hopefully he will not be asked to do too much.

Sams is better than Tuggle at everything.  Start him from day 1. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 12:14:15 PM »

Tuggle is behind Klein, IMO.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 12:22:17 PM »
Derek Dooley is an inbred hillbilly moron.  I hope every team in the SEC negatively recruits on this issue and from here on out UT's recruiting classes like like some goof-off assistant coach journeymen assembled them.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 12:23:25 PM »

Tuggle is behind Klein, IMO.

I have no doubt Klein begins the year as starter but I have higher hopes for Tuggle's ability to pick up the system due to his time (and ability to get into) BC.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 04:48:18 AM »
Collin Klein will be at Wide Receiver. No way in hell ob'z keeps him at QB.

1.Justin Tuggle
2.Sam Lamur
3. Daniel Sams, possible redshirt?
4. Collin Klein- Only if the top 3 break their legs.

Tuggy is going to be a fun player to watch. Even tho he is an apparent pussy.
EMAW

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 02:05:42 PM »

This. The Brown Brothers and Sams will be the only players on the team next year who won't be hard to cheer for.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 02:11:18 PM »

This. The Brown Brothers and Sams will be the only players on the team next year who won't be hard to cheer for.

I love Broderick and Harper. If you don't cheer for them I'll  :comehere: you.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2011, 02:14:44 PM »

I love Broderick and Harper. If you don't cheer for them I'll  :comehere: you.

I'll cheer for the whole team. Broderick and Harper will also be easy to cheer for if we actually throw the ball some next year.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 02:50:34 PM »

CCQ was extremely efficient last month of the season but teams never had to respect the deep throw.

this is like jeffrey trying to convince everyone that clemente had poor handles even though he never turned the ball over.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."